What makes a person rude?

david starling

Huh? I was referring to a planet or house cusp on the sign boundary. If you accept that it is influenced by both signs, then it is only natural to assume that both planets ruling the signs are sharing dispositorship.

Even right on the boundary, at 0.00 degree, rulership is that of the Sign at its ingress-point. For example, 0.00 degree of Leo is ruled by the Sun, despite the mix of Sign-qualities. A Sun Leo at the cusps has a mix of Sign-qualities, but is still Domicile-ruled by the Sun.
With the Asc anywhere in Leo, and the Sun at 0 degree Leo, the Sun is still the final Dispositor. The Moon wouldn't share Dispositorship. The Sign-boundaries determine rulership, so a Sun Leo in that case would have Cancerian qualities mixed in with those of Leo, but is still a Sun Leo, Domicile-ruled by the Sun, not by both the Moon and Sun.

Hmmm....do Sun Leos have a tendency to be rude? Fiery and impatient, hard for them to relate to other Sun-signs? There's some good-natured humor behind the rudeness of the Sun Leos I know.

Last edited:

!4C

Hmmm....do Sun Leos have a tendency to be rude? Fiery and impatient, hard for them to relate to other Sun-signs? There's some good-natured humor behind the rudeness of the Sun Leos I know.
My leo brother is an interesting case. He has a leo stellium of personal planets at the top of his chart. In addition to a very overinflated ego, he has the prickly scorpio ascendant to go with it (mars in leo).

Around the time of college he suddenly changed into a totally different person. He is more personable now on all levels. He is cooperative and engages people with enthusiasm, rather than giving people superiority attitude and grumpiness. I looked at his secondary progressions. All of his leo planets progressed into virgo at the same time as ascendant progressed into sagittarius. It fits!

Before this, I was a little skeptical of progressions. I'm still not sure how it should be applied to personality assessment. Are people always a blend of their natal and progressed charts?