Will I pass my theory exam? Outcome known.

anjelik

Will I pass my driving theory exam? I took the test this morning, so outcome is now known. For anyone not living in the UK, it is basically a written exam before you can take your practical driving exam. I have had a US license for 17 years and the rules are quite complicated and different than the US, so I have been dreading taking this test.

I will give you my delineation from last night where I came to a yes answer, I will pass (even though I kept failing the practice tests by a few points). Venus (9th house ruler) sextile to Moon in the 1st. Venus is conjunct the MC, which equals achievement. Saturn (me) in the 11th house of hopes/wishes sextile to Jupiter, which would equal luck. So basically my thought process this morning was that IF I were to pass, it would be based on getting lucky with the questions being asked.

Will tell you whether I passed or failed tomorrow.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_540_theory_test.36859.56843.jpg
    astro_2gw_540_theory_test.36859.56843.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 33

Sunrise

Will I pass my driving theory exam? I took the test this morning, so outcome is now known. For anyone not living in the UK, it is basically a written exam before you can take your practical driving exam. I have had a US license for 17 years and the rules are quite complicated and different than the US, so I have been dreading taking this test.

I will give you my delineation from last night where I came to a yes answer, I will pass (even though I kept failing the practice tests by a few points). Venus (9th house ruler) sextile to Moon in the 1st. Venus is conjunct the MC, which equals achievement. Saturn (me) in the 11th house of hopes/wishes sextile to Jupiter, which would equal luck. So basically my thought process this morning was that IF I were to pass, it would be based on getting lucky with the questions being asked.

Will tell you whether I passed or failed tomorrow.

Will I pass my driving theory exam?
Dear i am curious
i will say yes
i am waiting the outcome

tsmall

Premium Member
Passing a driver's test is a 10th house issue. I use signs from the ASC as significators and then look at angularity/houses. You are Saturn, in the 11th house but 12th sign, in joy, in hayz, so being naturally yourself, but unconfigured to both the ASC and the MC. Venus rules the 10th sign, and is in detriment applying to the MC, in minor mutual reception with Mars. Moon is Void.

And all that said, you should have passed, simply because the ruler of the MC is exalted and angular, in the 1st house. Exaltation rulers, especially when angular, have the ability to bring about huge things. When the quesited is in the 1st, we call that emplacement.

anjelik

Passing a driver's test is a 10th house issue. I use signs from the ASC as significators and then look at angularity/houses. You are Saturn, in the 11th house but 12th sign, in joy, in hayz, so being naturally yourself, but unconfigured to both the ASC and the MC. Venus rules the 10th sign, and is in detriment applying to the MC, in minor mutual reception with Mars. Moon is Void.

And all that said, you should have passed, simply because the ruler of the MC is exalted and angular, in the 1st house. Exaltation rulers, especially when angular, have the ability to bring about huge things. When the quesited is in the 1st, we call that emplacement.

Why is it considered a 10th house and not 9th house since it is a written exam? I still need to pass the actual driving part, which is next month. Btw, yes I did pass. Which I was so shocked by since the UK likes to boast that they have a 48% pass rate and most people taking the test with me were repeat offenders (we have family members that have taken it up to 6 times haha). When I opened my paper with the results after I left the testing room and saw "you passed," I actually exclaimed to the lady, "THIS IS THE GREATEST DAY OF MY LIFE!" I was really that surprised to have passed. With that being said, I passed by the skin of my teeth. When I saw Venus conjunct the MC and my significator with Jupiter I thought that perhaps I would get lucky and pass.

Sunrise

. Btw, yes I did pass. Which I was so shocked ... When I opened my paper with the results after I left the testing room and saw "you passed," I actually exclaimed to the lady, "THIS IS THE GREATEST DAY OF MY LIFE!" I was really that surprised to have passed.

tsmall

Premium Member
Why is it considered a 10th house and not 9th house since it is a written exam?

Because most people forget that the 10th house is "my achieviements" while the 9th house is "my wisdom." A driver's exam confers status (licensed driver) making it 10th not 9th. The 9th is cadent, and a a test involves action. You wouldn't look for action in a cadent house.

I still need to pass the actual driving part, which is next month. Btw, yes I did pass. Which I was so shocked by since the UK likes to boast that they have a 48% pass rate and most people taking the test with me were repeat offenders (we have family members that have taken it up to 6 times haha). When I opened my paper with the results after I left the testing room and saw "you passed," I actually exclaimed to the lady, "THIS IS THE GREATEST DAY OF MY LIFE!" I was really that surprised to have passed. With that being said, I passed by the skin of my teeth. When I saw Venus conjunct the MC and my significator with Jupiter I thought that perhaps I would get lucky and pass.

Awesome!