My love life is terrible...when will it change?

hbn_235

My love life haven't very pleasant for a while now I've put myself out there with no luck or receiving cooperation at all. I had a few interest but it always turned out to be one-sided constantly. It gets a little frustrating at times because I am ready to move on into the next phase of my life :) is there something in my chart that can help me understand what's happening or is there an certain transit that can trigger a better chance of find someone that'll have the same interest in me as i do with them?

732016.jpg

katydid

The Sun is the ruler of your 7th house of relationships. Saturn is transiting IN OPPOSITION to your Sun right now. That is restriction and delays in meeting partners or in creating fulfilling partnerships.

Shouldn't be too much longer. Don't have my ephemeris right in front of me but you can look up transits on astro.com.

ETA: here is a current thread on this exact topic of Saturn transits opposing Sun:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94928

Last edited:

hbn_235

You have asked this question in various forums here and over on Astrodienst Forum repeatedly, most recently here in January and February.

Many people have answered your question in various ways. Katydid spent some real time with you.

It would be better if you would review the answers you got before, and then come back and ask specific questions that you didn't get answers for in the previous incarnations of the same question about dating and getting a wife.

Clearly there are issues with how you are manifesting your chart this time around, and this means that answers aren't going to be good enough. You will have to find a way to change your behavior.

So....

1. Can you change your behavior since the behaviors that you are using now are not working---obviously? Some people cannot. Nightfall asks similar questions but makes it clear that he can't change and that other people have to change somehow---which is ridiculous since you can't make other people change, even if you put a ......

2. What in all the answers by astrologers did you specifically not get the answer for?

As far as change concerning....I've have been very outgoing more so then ever (Even for Cappy Moon/ Mars in Pisces man) I've took the steps of taking the initiative to communicate/express how I felt with things (I use to hold back a lot out fearing rejection or my own internal emotions) so I've changed a lot of the course of time.

I appreciate all of the help that every Astrologers have given me even if some were bland but overall I am grateful for any help that I've received over the course that I've asked. I'm still trying to get an clear understanding of the whole picture still seems fuzzy to me sometimes so i ask and re read the answers but many responses I take in to add into the overall picture of the situation.

hbn_235

The Sun is the ruler of your 7th house of relationships. Saturn is transiting IN OPPOSITION to your Sun right now. That is restriction and delays in meeting partners or in creating fulfilling partnerships.

Shouldn't be too much longer. Don't have my ephemeris right in front of me but you can look up transits on astro.com.

ETA: here is a current thread on this exact topic of Saturn transits opposing Sun:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94928

Thank you again Katydid!!!! makes sense so is this the only transit that is holding back the situation? I know that Jupiter will be going into Libra soon and Libra is on the cusp of my 8th house with the ruler of the 8th in the 5th house....would that improve the situation a little better of still some major opposition?

hbn_235

I wonder if you have addressed your personal issues for freedom to do whatever you want when you want to do it, as evidenced by your fairly powerful Uranus that is also out of bounds by declination. With Saturn opposite Mercury there are issues, and with Saturn so prominent in your chart, it is difficult for you to shift in mid-steam which is one of the essential characteristics of relationships.

While I am only a beginner in astrology, I see a lot of potential issues in your chart which would interfere with your ability to sustain relationships because relationships no matter how they are configured require you to often go 75% for the other person. Going more than 30% for someone else would tend to constrain your extreme needs for personal freedom of action. You do not like having other people have any control over your actions, and that is what relationships consist. You have to be willing to go with the view of the other person even if you may not agree, and be willing to pick your battles. You cannot win all the time.

I agree with everything you've mention and over the years I learn my mistakes or feeling I had that weren't for me to have (Selfishness) but I do have some gut wrenching feelings when I really like a woman and want to talk to her but instead it always goes awkward or I don't know what to say

hbn_235

I wonder if you have addressed your personal issues for freedom to do whatever you want when you want to do it, as evidenced by your fairly powerful Uranus that is also out of bounds by declination. With Saturn opposite Mercury there are issues, and with Saturn so prominent in your chart, it is difficult for you to shift in mid-steam which is one of the essential characteristics of relationships.

While I am only a beginner in astrology, I see a lot of potential issues in your chart which would interfere with your ability to sustain relationships because relationships no matter how they are configured require you to often go 75% for the other person. Going more than 30% for someone else would tend to constrain your extreme needs for personal freedom of action. You do not like having other people have any control over your actions, and that is what relationships consist. You have to be willing to go with the view of the other person even if you may not agree, and be willing to pick your battles. You cannot win all the time.

So how do one determine when will they meet this individual? (when and Where) and Are there certain transits that triggers this event?