Did Russian Separatists shoot down MH17?

Inline

I couldn't find the official timeline for the plane and when it was shot down, so wasn't able to draw up an event chart....instead, i asked the horary question 'did russian separatists shoot down MH17'?

What makes me wonder that they didn't.... is that there are too many coincidences around the numbers #7 +1 this year...?

here the link:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rces-pro-Russian-separatists-downed-MH17.html

and
http://www.ibtimes.com/mh17-crash-c...e-coincidence-first-last-flight-dates-1631648

Anyone able to help me with horary? I'm not experienced with proper interpretations...

Attachments

• did_russian_seperatists_shoot_down_mh17.jpg
    did_russian_seperatists_shoot_down_mh17.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 49

tikana

yes they did

because

There was Moon TOL between Jupiter and Merc

Jupiter is peregrine which describes russia - aimless no concrete agenda

Merc in cancer - people

moon trined jupiter - moon the rebels trined jupiter and squared merc

Also notice that sun is burning the jupiter - fear ... the was news was released earlier that has russian separatists claim that they shot down a spy plane. when they found out that it was civilian plane from another country, some head of the rebel army deleted the post from the twitter

ukraine is totally Merc because just like ukraine on its own merc does not make any aspects for a while and it is in water sign - unable to speak. It has no support even though it is in 10th house

T

Last edited:

KatyaVelikaya

Uhhhh just a correction here. The Separatists in Ukraine are not Russian. I've spent the past 10 years in Russia for the most part, and the Western (US) media is not portraying the full story. In fact they're not even portraying 10% of the truth.

Ukraine shot down a plane (Malaysian Airlines) that resembles almost identically the Rossiya Airlines commercial planes. In other words, anti-Russian/pro-Ukrainian separatists, which have been funded by a sector of the CIA since the 1950s, shot down a plane that they thought would be carrying Russian passengers. It turned out to be Malaysian Air (OOPS) and not Russian.

The reasons the CIA is involved are
1) to protect and strengthen the US dollar.
2) to gain hold of the pipeline of oil coming out of Russia into Ukraine. Russia had until March given Ukraine a HUGE discount on oil/gas exports (no more!)
3) to egg on Russia by creating unrest RIGHT at its border in order to incite Putin into war, in order to give the US an excuse to therefore enter fully without the guise of funding neo Nazi fighters
4) failing the success of #3, to at least weaken Ukraine to a point that the US can prop up a government in Ukraine (again on Russia's border) to control what goes on there and also "bully" Russia
5) to continue the mindset that the old grumpies in power fail to give up (the Cold War ended in 1991 and yet they think it's still going on).
Putin doesn't need Ukraine. But Ukraine and most of Europe do need Russian gas and oil.
The US is floundering given that it is running out of places to go in, start wars in, and take over. So Russia is next.

So the PEOPLE with the "aimless no concrete agenda" are the Western-funded (yes they are being paid to fight, kill, murder, explode etc) separatists. But they are not Russians.

Inline

Uhhhh just a correction here. The Separatists in Ukraine are not Russian....

Ukraine shot down a plane (Malaysian Airlines) that resembles almost identically the Rossiya Airlines commercial planes. In other words, anti-Russian/pro-Ukrainian separatists, which have been funded by a sector of the CIA since the 1950s, shot down a plane that they thought would be carrying Russian passengers.......

So the PEOPLE with the "aimless no concrete agenda" are the Western-funded (yes they are being paid to fight, kill, murder, explode etc) separatists. But they are not Russians.

Thanks KatyaVelikaya for your pointing out that my question may be wrong...but i found this link suggesting it was pro-Russian separatists -for example, their message admitting they shot down the plane was written in Russian:

http://i100.independent.co.uk/artic...-boasts-about-shooting-down-plane--lkdnz9MKbe

I also found the official timeline here the link:
http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Nation/2014/07/18/MH17-MAS-Timeline/

http://www.cityam.com/1405613834/mh17-plane-crash-flight-map-shows-point-malaysian-airlines

So i will draw up and event chart too and then using forensic astrology, try and answer the question...

Attachments

• mh17_shot_down.jpg
    mh17_shot_down.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

KatyaVelikaya

Ok that link with the VK quotation is misleading.

First: OK they may be pro- or anti- Russians themselves. But their *nationality* is not Russian. I was just trying to point that out. Because the term "Russian separatists" (without the "pro" in front of it) implies that they themselves are Russian. They are not. They are Ukrainians with weapons in Ukraine, and participating in the UKrainian mess.

Second: the weaponry in Russia is OWNED BY UKRAINE. Where they obtained in in the past, during peaceful ties between RU/UKR was --yes-- probably from Russia. Just like the US has provided arms to the Middle East numerous times. But the people who fired the missile that shot down the Malaysian airliner: were not Russians.

Also note that the *last line of the article negates everything that was printed above it* namely:

"Girkin’s original post has now been deleted from VKontakte and his subsequent posts appear to deny that the pro-Russian forces within Ukraine have the available weaponry to take down a jet at 10,000m (33,000ft)."

So first they say they did it. Then they say they didnt. Neither here nor there.

I can tell you what the news here said. The war zone ends at 8000m altitude. The plane was (they say but who knows) at 10,000m. That is a 2Km difference, but it was close enough for them to "mistake" it for a war plane and shoot it down. Nonetheless all the flight paths of Lufthansa, Malaysia Air, etc, numerous airlines have already been changed not to fly over Ukraine.

Saying they are pro-Russian is neither here nor there, but a good way to detract from the truth. That's all I wanted to clarify )) Let us know what you find...)

Last edited:

Inline

Ok that link with the VK quotation is misleading.

I can tell you what the news here said. The war zone ends at 8000m altitude. The plane was (they say but who knows) at 10,000m. That is a 2Km difference, but it was close enough for them to "mistake" it for a war plane and shoot it down...

Nonetheless all the flight paths of Lufthansa, Malaysia Air, etc, numerous airlines have already been changed not to fly over Ukraine.

I've only had time to look quickly but the chart raises some questions...First i check whether-or-not the chart is viable by looking for information that correlates with what we already know about the flight, MH17?

Libra Mars in Virgo 7th house describes the attacker responsible for the death or disappearance of the subject - here flight MH17 represented by Pisces ASC which according to Alan Leo rules southern Asia (Malaysia). Libra is considered to represent weapons that fly through the air, such as bows and bullets…Sagittarius also has an affinity to bows and arrows, but Libra often describes something light with a sharp blade....so here the 7th house Libra Mars describes the missile which shot down the flight….. It looks therefore like the chart is viable and we can continue…

Libra rules China??….maybe angry at Malaysia??

The ASC ruler fiery Leo Jupiter is located in 6th…showing the fiery end of the flight. Neptune conjunct an angle describes chaos, deception, confusion etc. and here it is conjunct the ASC - trine DC ruler Mercury in 4th,,,, 7th house ruler in 4th shows that the attacker is in the home of the subject…onboard?

KatyaVelikaya

Would the term pro-Russian Ukrainians be a better wording?

I think so. Because to print "Russian separatists" makes it sound like people in Russia, shooting down planes. Which is totally not what happened.

So yes, I think "Ukrainians" needs to be mentioned there (fault of the press). There is a lot of that going on in the press right now...it really makes you wonder...

Last edited:

KatyaVelikaya

7th house ruler in 4th shows that the attacker is in the home of the subject…onboard?

Mmm that's just it. The attackers, on the ground in Ukraine, shot down a plane that was in the air in Ukraine. If the "subject" is the plane, then "home" is UKrainian territory -- land and air space could both be "home". Yes?

KatyaVelikaya

I think it was publicized here as late afternoon but I can check. I believe 3:15pm or so, and the "Putin plane" that they were aiming for was 1 hour later. But let me check...

Summery Joy

It's a better chart for many reasons. Just look at how descriptive it is:

Sag rises=plane trip
Jupiter in 8th = death
Jupiter just crossed borders from Cancer to Leo (from exaltation to peregrine): Plane had just crossed borders to an unfriendly territory (within ukraine)
Mars (weapon) ruler of 4th (earth/ground) applies by square to Jupiter = ground missile hits the plane
Sun ruler of leo which is trapped in 8th house applies by square to Jupiter = again, death

I think this chart is safe to use

Inline

I think it was publicized here as late afternoon but I can check. I believe 3:15pm or so, and the "Putin plane" that they were aiming for was 1 hour later. But let me check...

Its interesting how many different articles are out now all with different timelines?!

Looking at Schipol Departures there are 2 flights to Bangkok leaving at 17.50pm with Air France & KLM both partners of Malaysian Airlines.....so the article from The Star online with the timeline stating that MH17 departed from Amsterdam at 6pm appears maybe to be correct....?

What i did forget to do with my chart (sorry) was to adjust for Ukraine time...they're one hour ahead of Amsterdam.

KatyaVelikaya

Side note: don't forget to adjust for Daylight savings' time(if any). I thought that London is currently still 4 hours earlier than Moscow time. I think Ukraine may be in an earlier time zone than Moscow though.

Tham

A quick glance at the date doesn't really yield any surprises.

In ancient Chaldean numerology, on which Indian numerology is based,
the number 8 is ruled by Saturn, the Great Malefic.

Both numerology systems also consider the coming together of any of the
following three numbers as catastrophic :

4 - Uranus (Chaldean) or Rahu (Indian).

8 - Saturn

9 - Mars

Rahu, the Dragon's Head or North Node is also a strong malefic in Indian astrology.

People familiar with the above systems usually try to avoid air travel or other important
events on the above dates, especially number 8 days, and any combination of those numbers.

MH17

17 = 8 (Saturn)

MH17 = 26 = 8 (Saturn)

17 July 2014, an 8 - 4 day.

17 = 8 (Saturn)

1+7+7+2+1+4 = 22 = 4 (Uranus/Rahu)

MH370 disappeared on 8 March 2014, an 8 - 9 day.

8 (Saturn)

8+3+2+1+4 = 18 = 9 (Mars)

The Malaysian Customs' Deputy DG was shot dead on 26 April 2013.

http://news.malaysia.msn.com/regional/customs-no-2-shot-dead-on-way-to-putrajaya-office

26 = 8 (Saturn)

2+6+4+2+1+3 = 18 = 9 (Mars)

Last edited:

tikana

Inline,

"Libra rules China??….maybe angry at Malaysia??"

umm looking at planetary lines Cozzi's book Venus line runs directly from russia into the very tip of Ukrainian eastern side, north of Donetsk. it fits the area.

If the question was asked incorrectly, it should have yield a No for answer. I am not seeing a No.

So here is a counter horary I just ran it

Did Ukraine shoot down MH?

i m getting a no.
jupiter just like in 1st chart rules 7th house but here is where i am leaning to a no

1. early asce - trivial question so we need to look at the chart carefully
2. Neptune is in 7th house too close to Asce - meaning Ukraine was unware of an event
3. Jupiter is in cadent house and fixed and peregrine- unable to act on its own (plot thickens)
4. moon conj uranus - rebels is in the go between merc and jupiter
5. moon in both cases are too close to uranus and square to pluto.

What KV failed to state the fact *how convenient* that ukranian military planes and helicopters were shot down in within a month or so if not by the same or/and similar rockets. The question if they are Russian nationals or not is irrelevant. the question should be is russia funding these proRussian rebels. Russia is notorious putting a blame on someone else when they are responsible for something. I listened to the intercepted recording, it is not Russian origin. The diction is very Ukranian but Eastern Ukraine has a large Russian population. Donetsk's Army Commander, Igor Girkin (google him) was born in Moscow, served in Russian military in 1992. Also, fought in CHECHEN war. Any questions? He is def Russian national. He is the one who is on the intercepted recording.

T

Attachments

• uk.jpg
    uk.jpg
    357.8 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

Inline

.......umm looking at planetary lines Cozzi's book Venus line runs directly from russia into the very tip of Ukrainian eastern side, north of Donetsk. it fits the area.

........What KV failed to state the fact *how convenient* that ukranian military planes and helicopters were shot down in within a month or so if not by the same or/and similar rockets. The question if they are Russian nationals or not is irrelevant. the question should be is russia funding these proRussian rebels.......

.....Igor Girkin (google him) was born in Moscow, served in Russian military in 1992. Also, fought in CHECHEN war. Any questions? He is def Russian national. He is the one who is on the intercepted recording.

T

Thanks Tikana for this insightful interpretation....espescially pointing out the Venus line running thru eastern Ukraine & Donetsk!