military dictadorship inthe u.s.

rahu

Banned
http://beforeitsnews.com/politics/2...against-american-civilians-video-2823962.html
The Pentagon have approved a scheme allowing U.N. peacekeeping troops to “police” US citizens.
The federal government have announced their support for a set of principles that allow U.N. troops to police and use force in order to “protect citizens” in the event of an armed conflict.
Militarytimes.com reports:
The United States has announced its support for a set of principles that give a green light for U.N. peacekeeping troops and police to use force to protect civilians in armed conflicts.
U.S. Ambassador Samantha Power told a high-level U.N. meeting Wednesday focusing on the responsibility to protect civilians that the United States was “proud” and “humbled” to join 28 other countries that have pledged to abide by the 18 pledges

rahu

Banned
http://beforeitsnews.com/police-sta...-un-troops-prepping-for-martial-law-3412.html

Colorado Is a Staging Area for UN Troops Prepping for Martial Law

Future martial law occupation troops. They are already in America and ready to go at a moments notice. I interviewed Paul Martin who has more inside sources that have proven accurate, than I can count Paul has contacts who have seen the following foreign troops in Colorado. Information I am receiving tell me that Northern Colorado is a staging area for foreign troops preparing for a martial law crackdown led by the UN. Here are some pictures of these troops followed by a video in which one of my best sources, Paul Martin reveals what he knows.

rahu

rahu

Banned
http://beforeitsnews.com/police-sta...urder-of-finicum-css-special-report-2822.html
Eyewitness Shawna Cox Exclusive Interview On the Murder of Finicum-CSS Special Report

DAVE HODGES QUESTION: DID FEDERAL AUTHORITIES EVER GIVE THE OCCUPANTS OF THE TRUCKS A CHANCE TO SURRENDER AT THE FIRST ROADBLOCK? DID THEY ISSUE INSTRUCTIONS THROUGH THEIR PA?
SHAWNA COX ANSWER: NO! THEY JUST OPENED FIRE ON US AS WE SAT THERE. THEY NEVER GAVE US THE CHANCE TO SURRENDER.

rahu

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternativ...dicted-for-lavoy-finicums-murder-3388887.html

Anonymous DOJ Sources: 4 FBI Agents May Be Indicted for LaVoy Finicum’s Murder

At least two sources are confirming that a Grand Jury has been called to decide if there is enough evidence to indict four FBI HRT team members in the coverup of LaVoy Finicum, who was shot and killed on January 26, 2016 by Oregon State Police.
Guerilla Media Network reports:
Guerilla Media Network received information 10 days ago that a Grand Jury had been called to decide if there was enough evidence concerning a coverup by “FBI HRT” Team Members on the ground in Burns Oregon, to formally charge them with a crime. Members of HRT, (Hostage Rescue Team) have been accused of shooting at LaVoy Finicum as he exited his vehicle on January 26, 2016 with his hands in the air.

when I see this indictment I will believe it.
rahu

rahu

Banned
http://beforeitsnews.com/police-state/2016/08/martial-law-be-implemented-on-october-1st-3495.html

Finally, will October 1st be a date that will live in infamy? I have received multiple reports that martial law will be implemented on this date. Specifically, I am hearing that troops will be on the streets, mostly foreign troops, and that the phones will be shut down as well as the ability to travel between cities. When I first heard this, I thought it was hysteria being perpetrated by the rumors that there will be no election. Now, I am not so sure. The rumors are too pervasive and come from too many sources for there not be something to this.
The barometer for the validty of these rumors lies at Camp Grayling, a well-known FEMA camp that reportedly houses many types of UN vehicles. The reports of foreign troops training there and practicing mass arrests and large scale detainments are omnipresent in my daily emails. On October 1st, will we see death squads running through America who will be targeting key Red List members?
The Clinton campaign is on life support, as Clinton, herself, will soon be. The Trump movement must be stopped and we are witnessing the globalist reponse to America’s populist uprising.

On October 1st, Obama, through the Commerce Department, is handing off control of the Internet to ICANN. For anyone who enjoys getting their news from sources like Stevequayle.com, this is a very disturbing development. This short video ecapsulates the issues related to this unconstitutional action being perpetrated by Obama.

Some are highly critical of this move, including Texas Sen. Ted Cruz.Cruz (R) who has argued that ICANN could be used by dictatorships to shut down the Web around the globe, either in whole or in part.

on October 1, 2016. The Internet will be controlled by a faceless international organization in which bureaucrats from places like Russia and China will soon decide what you can print and read on the Internet. CNN is jumping for joy as this may be their last chancee to survive their incredibly low ratings.

rahu

rahu

Banned
http://humansarefree.com/2016/08/bloggers-are-more-dangerous-to-us.html#more
Ed Royce who is currently on California’s 39th congressional district asks Liz Wahl, former news presenter at RT news the similarity between ISIS and “conspiracy bloggers”. They both reinforced each others perception on the current situation in Ukraine as well as ISIS.

Liz Wahl asserted that these bloggers are pure misinformation and can be equated to ISIS as in their methods of open communication (the Internet) and gathering in large numbers (because of the Internet) demonstrate the definitive proof of this analysis.

Royce, later agrees with Wahl, but also claims that theorists cite violence, with a few “billion” views on YouTube for a thesis on their views.

At the time of writing this, a mere month has passed since the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has released their “domestic terrorist list” via the Southern Poverty Law Center.

We Are Change was on that list beside neo-nazis, with Luke Rudkowski having an entire profile dedicated to him.

Those who know our content and integrity will have a hearty laugh at the action, however this demonstrates how the current power structure views “alternative” news – it worries them.

All the while, people such as Hillary Clinton and the ever “honorable” Henry Kissinger walk free with no justice brought to them for their innumerable crimes.

The video below is what you came to see:

The “likes” speak for themselves on the video’s YouTube page – the people do not agree with the comparison. If only these instances were isolated incidences, but they are not; the examples of the establishment’s war on alternative news is staggering.

From the US media calling out Russia Today (RT News) as “slick propaganda“, websites such as AntiWar.com being targeted by DARPA dominated Google and of course We Are Change being openly censored by Google as well.

There are unfortunately other examples, but the point is that our alternative perception to the official narrative is spawning obvious hostilities.

What is odd to me, is when you take into account the bigger picture here, the very subject of ISIS takes upon itself a new light.

rahu

aquarius7000

Don't worry, there will be no military leadership in the US because Trump is doing everything to lose. His own defeat is indeed going to make America great again! LOL. With some you don't have to worry, they get their moment in the sun and they program their own fall LOL :D:p:D

rahu

Banned
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternativ...roops-possibly-on-the-move-video-3404944.html

Martial Law in September – Leaked Document Shows Troops Possibly Already on the Move! Artificial Disasters! (Video)

Martial LAW Approaches! AS RETAIL GIANTS CLOSE 2016 &JH15 Fully Operational! Belguim & Venezuela

Martial Law is Approaching. The fact this stuff gets ANY media coverage shows the validity of it. They have the puppets in place and are ready for the show to begin. Other countries already have martial law Walmart & DHS have been in bed for years. You may have to invest now in your very near future if you live in America..
#MartialLaw2016 #RetialGiantsClose #MartialLawEra #JadeHelm15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HFiCEElIikE#t=0

Military State Begins In Emergency Zones Created by Weather Modification

Artificial Disasters will likely cause Martial Law to Follow! US election frozen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb_C7JoPpyM&feature=player_embedded#t=0

rahu

Banned
http://beforeitsnews.com/science-an...-battleground-dod-doc-spills-all-2847110.html

By Lisa Haven

The Pentagon has just released a document that confirms self-governed, autonomous weapon systems will kill targets, including civilians, based on tweets, blogs, videos and Instagram, and thereby, ‘weaponizing’ and using our social media against us.
The document is a 53-page presentation prepared by HSCOI chair, Dr. John Tangney, Director of the Office of Naval Research’s Human and Bioengineered Systems Division, titled “Human Systems Roadmap Review” and was presented at the NDIA’s Human Systems Conference in February 2016.

The presentation reveals that the U.S. military is creating Artificial Intelligence (AI) autonomous weapons that use predictive social media analytics to form decisions on lethal force. A sort of swarm based technology operating on the hive-mind platform. They justify their approach by claiming there is a “meaningful” degree of human control over these “self-governed” weapons, though many feel it is not enough.
The problem is one can’t help but think that maybe this is why the NSA has been gathering mass data on us all along? Is their collection all about enslaving us to the global AI system whose purpose is to “Master the Human Domain”? After all, that is what Jade Helm 15 was all about. Are we already being ‘categorized’ and labeled a ‘threat level’ to the government via these AI driven systems, a sort of pre-crime division?
All that and more in this exclusive report…

rahu

Banned
http://beforeitsnews.com/survival/2...en-you-may-have-sealed-your-fate-2636788.html

Police Officer’s FEMA Warning : “If You Get on a Bus With Government Plates Then You May Have Sealed Your Fate

Officials at the Department of Homeland Security and the Federal Emergency Management Agency want us to believe that all of the supplies and planning have been put into place to assist the American people. But as we well know, should real crisis strike the government will not only be overwhelmed, but all of those preparations will be directed to Continuity of Government programs that include only top officials and essential personnel who will be responsible for maintaining order.
One law enforcement official who contacted SteveQuayle.com recently noted that every individual and family must prepare for themselves or be faced with the real possibility of being rounded up under emergency Executive Orders and shipped to government run FEMA internment camps.

But perhaps even more alarming is the fact that those who are preparing for the coming disaster and those who publicly criticize or speak of such possibilities, are part of the Main Core list and will subsequently be subject to detention during a nationally declared crisis.
What it all boils down to is this: If a national emergency is declared and you step foot on a government relocation transport, your fate will be sealed.

rahu

rahu

Banned
http://beforeitsnews.com/politics/2...-door-to-door-taking-guns-videos-2849809.html

.N. Says They Will Soon Occupy America: “Going Door-to-Door Taking Guns…” (Videos)

My fellow patriots, do you realize that from the time of this writing, there are only 25 days left until the day we cast our ballots (however meaningless they may be) for the next President of the United States?
The case can very easily be made, that in 26 days, we’ll know whether the United States as we’ve known it will live on to fight, or begin the slow march (or maybe not so slow, who knows), toward the ash bins of history. That is how important this election is, and it’s a safe bet that everything you’re about to learn in this post, is unfolding in preparation for all out chaos

rahu

rahu

Banned
http://beforeitsnews.com/police-state/2016/11/six-corporations-will-soon-rule-the-planet-3745.html

Six Corporations Will Soon Rule the Planet

We know that six corporations control 98% of the media. It works pretty much the same in any industry or part of the economy.
We are fast approaching a border-less world where government will soon become extinct. And when we were not paying attention we lost our country and our planet. What will that day look like? The following video lays it all out.

rahu

Banned
http://www.veteransnewsnow.com/2016...acclimatizes-americans-to-their-police-state/

Deluge of American Crime Dramas Acclimatizes Americans To Their Police State
These television shows glorify complete and total abuses of American civil and constitutional rights by “jack booted thugs,” who always seem to be very attractive but tortured souls who are trying to do good, but in reality they are no different than any common criminal seeking to arbitrarily deprive you of your life, liberty, property, and pursuit of happiness.
One does not have to be a rocket science to deduce that it feels that 90% of the television shows being broadcast on the American Mainstream Media television/movie/cable networks consist of an avalanche of gritty crime dramas, and in the last decade or so, have become exceedingly technical in nature, lionizing police officers, detectives, special victims unit officers, prosecutors and others, charged with investigating, indicting, arresting, and incarcerating Americans from all walks of life.

this is exactly what happened in the 1970's after the turbulent 1960's, there was a deluge of police sit coms to program the populus that cops were good guys.

rahu

rahu

Banned
http://humansarefree.com/2017/01/police-state-usa-walking-your-children.html#more

Police State USA: 'Walking Your Children Home from School' and 'Driving While Under the Influence of Caffeine'

In Magnolia, Texas, it is now a felony crime to walk your own children home from school.

Er, I mean the “government indoctrination center.” Seriously, parents can now be charged with serious crimes for merely meeting their children at the school and walking them home.

“The principal has decided that no matter how close the student lives to the school, the student must either take the bus, or the parent must wait in a long car pickup line,”
reports Fox 26 in Houston.

“Try to walk your student off the campus and you could face criminal charges… Fox26 knows of 2 other parents who were just threatened with arrest.”
“38-year-old Joseph Schwab has been fighting a DUI for over a year, despite the fact that he was not under the influence of any illegal drugs at the time, he did, however, test positive for caffeine,” reports The Free Thought Project.
“[The officer] arrested him and took him to jail so his blood could be drawn for other drugs. His blood tests came back negative for all illegal drugs. But he did test positive for caffeine. For some reason, this was enough to charge Schwab with a DUI.”

rahu

rahu

Banned
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/0...ate-concentration-camps-are-back-in-business/

Profits: America’s Private Concentration Camps Are Back in Business

Wanna Make Big Money? Up 78% in just a few months, invest in concentration camps! They are huge and Trump is going to make them great again

Stricter laws, tougher enforcement, more incarceration, longer sentences: for private prisons, that’s a path to profit. In Trump and his choice for attorney general, Senator Jeff Sessions, the prison industry now has important boosters in Washington.
Sessions, a long time openly racist anti-civil rights hero only denounced the KKK when he found out they smoked pot! Yeah! Pot was his bridge too far. Lynching Niggers? No problem! But dam, smoking that evil weed and he just could not love the KKK. Heck, his family chose to name him after Confederate leaders Jefferson Davis and Beauregard what’s his name. The guy is a total racist from a family of racists!
Listen to DemocracyNow discuss Jeff Sessions and make the case that this outlier racist is unfit for post defending civil rights & enforcing laws on discrimination

Anyways, just a few months ago, the outlook wasn’t so bright.
An August report from the U.S. Department of Justice recommended phasing out prison contractors because of poor performance, insufficient cost savings and falling inmate population. The agency found that private prisons were more dangerous and less hygienic than government facilities, citing higher instances of assault, inappropriate use of solitary confinement and inadequate medical treatment.

rahu

rahu

Banned
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/02/04/organized-crime-diplomacy-trumps-traveling-mobsters/

Trump used these provisions to implement his ‘no Muslims’ ban, citing what he believes is a terrorism emergency that requires a suspension of legal rights.
Of course, the position of Trump’s court that this is a legitimate time of emergency is utterly ludicrous, totally fabricated and designed to provide false justification for further attempts to restrict freedoms.
The existing legal provisions that Trump has exploited were created as a result of the 9-11 false flag operation, as was the infrastructure to be able to carry out the kind of police actions those provisos allow.
Hence the US police have been militarised and the DHS has been lavishly equipped with resources ranging from the notorious ‘Fusion Centres’ tasked with coordinating all police and intelligence assets to the FEMA camps that could house either refugees of natural disasters or, more likely, become defacto concentration camps to detain the more troublesome citizens.
If Trump intends to take the USA further down the road to emulating a tinpot dictatorship replete with all the necessary organs of a paramilitary fascist police state then he will have to convince the US public that his imagined state of emergency is real and in order to do that, he would have to carry out another false flag on the scale of 9-11. We already know who would be blamed – those pesky Muslims he just tried to ban.

rahu

Banned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exm7FN-t3PY
Come you masters of war
You that build the big guns
You that build the death planes
You that build all the bombs
You that hide behind walls
You that hide behind desks
I just want you to know
I can see through your masks
You that never done nothin'
But build to destroy
You play with my world
Like it's your little toy
You put a gun in my hand
And you hide from my eyes
And you turn and run farther
When the fast bullets fly
Like Judas of old
You lie and deceive
A world war can be won
You want me to believe
But I see through your eyes
And I see through your brain
Like I see through the water
That runs down my drain
You fasten all the triggers
For the others to fire
Then you sit back and watch
When the death count gets higher
You hide in your mansion
While the young people's blood
Flows out of their bodies
And is buried in the mud
You've thrown the worst fear
That can ever be hurled
Fear to bring children
Into the world
For threatening my baby
Unborn and unnamed
You ain't worth the blood
That runs in your veins
How much do I know
To talk out of turn
You might say that I'm young
You might say I'm unlearned
But there's one thing I know
Though I'm younger than you
That even Jesus would never
Forgive what you do
Let me ask you one question
Is your money that good?
Will it buy you forgiveness
Do you think that it could?
I think you will find
When your death takes its toll
All the money you made
Will never buy back your soul
And I hope that you die
And your death'll come soon
I will follow your casket
By the pale afternoon
And I'll watch while you're lowered
Down to your deathbed
And I'll stand o'er your grave
'Til I'm sure that you're dead

Songwriters
BOB DYLAN

Read more: Bob Dylan - Masters Of War Lyrics | MetroLyrics

rahu

Banned
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternativ...-initiated-and-lobbyists-back-it-3489477.html

It’s Happening Now: Thousands of FEMA Camps Activated—Slave Labor Initiated and Lobbyists Back It

Here’s something to think about, American’s harbor only 5% of the world’s population, yet we have 25% of the world’s prison population currently sitting in our prisons. Meaning, we have the largest incarceration rate in the ENTIRE world! We even have half-a-million more in prison than communist China.
In other words, we already have active “FEMA camps” in place, and while they are not executing via gas chambers, they do allow slave labor and those utilizing that labor push congress to jail more of their citizens.
Here is a list of corporations that utilize this slave labor and hire lobbyists to push harder punishment for minor crimes:
McDonalds, Wal-Mart, BP, IBM, Boeing, Motorola, Microsoft, AT&T, Wireless, Texas Instrument, Dell, Compaq, Honeywell, Hewlett-Packard, Nortel, Lucent Technologies, 3Com, Intel, Northern Telecom, TWA, Nordstrom’s, Exxon, Revlon, Macy’s, Pierre Cardin, Target Stores, Victoria Secret, Verizon, Starbucks, Wendys, and more…
In the video below I delve through all the above and more….

rahu

Banned
https://www.prisonplanet.com/cia-ch...ng-to-take-down-america-any-way-they-can.html

CIA Chief Warns: WikiLeaks Is Plotting To “Take Down America Any Way They Can

CIA Director Mike Pompeo remains inconsolably hostile toward whistleblower organization WikiLeaks, insisting they are a “non-state hostile intelligence service” and are plotting to “take down America any way they can and find any willing partner to achieve that end.

Hostility to WikiLeaks has been a mainstay in the US government, as every administration faces the prospect of their covert misdeeds becoming a matter of public record, to their general embarrassment albeit rarely to the end of any meaningful reform.
President Trump had a positive attitude toward WikiLeaks during last year’s campaign, declaring “I love WikiLeaks.”
Pompeo insists he doesn’t feel the same way, and that US intelligence agencies need to find ways to fight the organization.
“I don’t love WikiLeaks,” Mr. Pompeo said Thursday.
Pompeo argued that the US needs to use the Espionage Act much more in going after leakers who aren’t actually foreign spies,though he stopped short of openly endorsing Espionage prosecutions against journalists for reporting on the leaks.

why doesn't this fascist use the espionage act to go after jared kushner

rahu