sun in virgo in the 6th house and virgo in 6th house?

Harmelia

i was born 18 september 1988
in kalamata 8.15pm
greece

Hi Eliot1988,
In astrology, the Sun, Moon and Rising Sign form the core of your personality. Each Planet is in a Sign and house. The planets represent types of energy – Mars is doing energy; Venus is like a magnet and attracts; Jupiter expands and grows. The signs represent a psychological or archetypal aspect of human nature. Virgo is analytical and detailed oriented. Sagittarius likes to set goals, win, learn and assimilate. Aries is a pioneer and idea person. The houses represents areas of human experience, like home and family (4th house), Marriage and one-on-one close relationships (7th house), or house of career (10th house). These are just short descriptions. You can find much on the internet that will tell you more.

The 6th house cusp is in Virgo, and your Sun and South Node of the Moon are also in the sign Virgo. The South Node of the Moon represents your past life wound as well as the gifts you have brought forward into this life. The Sun is your sense of self, who you think you are, your life purpose, vitality, what you need to learn in order to grow and become. The 6th house is the House of Service along with health, pets, mentors, aunts/uncles, becoming very skillful at something, perfectionism, day-to-day routines.

All the planets and signs have positive and negative qualities. Most people have a combination of both. With your Sun in Virgo, you have likely gotten very good at something. Many medical professionals and scientists have Sun in Virgo or 6th house. Virgo is very precise, detailed, analytical, and perfectionistic. With the ruler of Virgo – Mercury – in Libra in the 7th house – you also have experience in working with people – either as a business partner, a spouse or as a teacher or counselor (in the past life).

The wound you are here to heal has to do with letting go of the need to be too perfect – the pressure of getting it right – the feeling of guilt, responsibility or self-doubt around getting it wrong.

Your Moon in Sagittarius in the 9th house of Higher Education, loves to set goals, learn new things, likes to travel or learn from other cultures and is in search for meaning in life. This sign and house likes to explore philosophy, religion, law and is concerned with codes of ethics.

Your rising sign is Aries means you have strong physical vitality. You are probably like sports and to be active. You are probably enthusiastic and maybe impulsive. Aries tends to be independent and doesn’t mind being alone. Your chart ruler is Mars in the 12th house, but close enough to the rising sign that you will have one foot in both 12th and 1st houses. You could be interested in spirituality there in the 12th. You could need time alone there as well. The 12th house is the house of the Mystic, but it is also the House of Troubles, as this is where we suffer losses. This house is where we tune into the spirit world rather than the physical world. My guess is that you will do both – be very present in the physical world as well as have an interest in spirituality. On the rising sign, Mars might make you assertive and quite brash. You might like to argue or even fight. It will also make you even more active physically.

You are here to learn how to nurture yourself better – to pay attention to what you truly need – to feel compassion for yourself and others – to analyze to understand – to feel your feelings and not judge them as good or bad.

I imagine you might use a translator, so I tried to speak plainly. I hope this is helpful.

eliot1988

Hi Eliot1988,
In astrology, the Sun, Moon and Rising Sign form the core of your personality. Each Planet is in a Sign and house. The planets represent types of energy – Mars is doing energy; Venus is like a magnet and attracts; Jupiter expands and grows. The signs represent a psychological or archetypal aspect of human nature. Virgo is analytical and detailed oriented. Sagittarius likes to set goals, win, learn and assimilate. Aries is a pioneer and idea person. The houses represents areas of human experience, like home and family (4th house), Marriage and one-on-one close relationships (7th house), or house of career (10th house). These are just short descriptions. You can find much on the internet that will tell you more.

The 6th house cusp is in Virgo, and your Sun and South Node of the Moon are also in the sign Virgo. The South Node of the Moon represents your past life wound as well as the gifts you have brought forward into this life. The Sun is your sense of self, who you think you are, your life purpose, vitality, what you need to learn in order to grow and become. The 6th house is the House of Service along with health, pets, mentors, aunts/uncles, becoming very skillful at something, perfectionism, day-to-day routines.

All the planets and signs have positive and negative qualities. Most people have a combination of both. With your Sun in Virgo, you have likely gotten very good at something. Many medical professionals and scientists have Sun in Virgo or 6th house. Virgo is very precise, detailed, analytical, and perfectionistic. With the ruler of Virgo – Mercury – in Libra in the 7th house – you also have experience in working with people – either as a business partner, a spouse or as a teacher or counselor (in the past life).

The wound you are here to heal has to do with letting go of the need to be too perfect – the pressure of getting it right – the feeling of guilt, responsibility or self-doubt around getting it wrong.

Your Moon in Sagittarius in the 9th house of Higher Education, loves to set goals, learn new things, likes to travel or learn from other cultures and is in search for meaning in life. This sign and house likes to explore philosophy, religion, law and is concerned with codes of ethics.

Your rising sign is Aries means you have strong physical vitality. You are probably like sports and to be active. You are probably enthusiastic and maybe impulsive. Aries tends to be independent and doesn’t mind being alone. Your chart ruler is Mars in the 12th house, but close enough to the rising sign that you will have one foot in both 12th and 1st houses. You could be interested in spirituality there in the 12th. You could need time alone there as well. The 12th house is the house of the Mystic, but it is also the House of Troubles, as this is where we suffer losses. This house is where we tune into the spirit world rather than the physical world. My guess is that you will do both – be very present in the physical world as well as have an interest in spirituality. On the rising sign, Mars might make you assertive and quite brash. You might like to argue or even fight. It will also make you even more active physically.

You are here to learn how to nurture yourself better – to pay attention to what you truly need – to feel compassion for yourself and others – to analyze to understand – to feel your feelings and not judge them as good or bad.

I imagine you might use a translator, so I tried to speak plainly. I hope this is helpful.

thank you very much.. if i want to speak you again i tell you!!

everything you said is true !!