read my chart

dbsdestiny

Hi,

I would like to know more about my birth chart and where/how my life is "destined" to be in a way ...

try your best and let me know :)

november 24th, 1998
London, England
Birth time around 6:00am

[please post a birth chart or a link to a birth chart - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Harmelia

Hi,

I would like to know more about my birth chart and where/how my life is "destined" to be in a way ...

try your best and let me know :)

november 24th, 1998
London, England
Birth time around 6:00am
/QUOTE]

Just so you know - "around 6 am" is pretty vague. The closer you can be to the exact time, the more accurate will be a reading. It can make a huge difference if the time is off.

You are here to evolve your self-identity. You're kind of an outsider - maybe a loner - brilliant, inventive, and maybe eccentric. You're different. But for all the positives you have in being unique, it is also a wound for you, especially in the way you express yourself. So, if you have a destiny, so to speak, it is to develop your sense of self and purpose so that you you can shine in the world. It's more about how you present yourself. There's a need to expand yourself, grow, learn from other people, other cultures - stretch in entirely new ways than you have in the past life - or perhaps even in this one.

You aren't an emotive-type person. You are very mind-oriented. You'll handle your feelings by thinking about them - or even experience feelings as being something more like thinking. That's okay, but with your Scorpio ASC - your feelings can be more apparent to you as you interact with others. The Scorpio rising could make you be cautious in your relationships. But you also might find you understand others to some degree because of it. I think you are here to learn to have a bit more empathy for others - so that you can put yourself in their shoes and expand yourself in that way.

This is a very "individualistic" chart. It's about you and your personal development. It's less about relationships - although you'll learn about yourself through them. You need to analyze yourself and others to gain understanding of what it means to be human - especially on a feeling level. If you tend to be obsessive in your thinking, this analysis for understanding will help quiet your mind and give you some grounding. When we understand, we can relax - let the issue go.

This is not a complete chart reading, but more of a focused answer to your question. Hope this is helpful.

Last edited:

Bunraku

I attached your chart

Attachments

• horoscope-chart4b-700__radix_astroseek_customized_29-11-1998_06-00.jpg
    horoscope-chart4b-700__radix_astroseek_customized_29-11-1998_06-00.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 18
  • horoscope-chart5b-700__radix_astroseek_customized_29-11-1998_06-00.jpg
    horoscope-chart5b-700__radix_astroseek_customized_29-11-1998_06-00.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 17