I want to break up with Him

CaliCapricorn97

I’ve been in a hard position
Something is holding me back from doing it
But I want to.

He wants to live together start a family and be married.
But he has some problems i think it’s internal that affects me,
He seems to have a Arrogant attitude and rejects other people’s suggestions opinions,
Neither of us had a good childhood but his was worst, I’ve done things I can to heal from it.
He seems to avoid or throwing up excuses when it comes down to professional therapy and rather use substance as a (Pacifier) smoke weed every night to help cope.
Recently I’ve been feeling Romance Deprived, something just feels heavy about this relationship like I am what he needs, but when it comes to me I don’t get much or something :crying:

I’m Blue..::..He’s Red

Attachments

• 877C326F-27E2-48F7-A94B-5F1413843B86.jpg
    877C326F-27E2-48F7-A94B-5F1413843B86.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 33
  • 4C529D14-B1CB-454B-A2C6-6908D622CAA6.jpg
    4C529D14-B1CB-454B-A2C6-6908D622CAA6.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 29

nadiaaa

can you post his chart with the same asteroids you used in yours please? the "child" asteroid is empty in your chart so im wondering about his

curiousabout77

You have pluto currently conjunct your Sun in the 8th house so you should definitely stay away from any relationships that are not an equal relationship where control and power and manipulation are a concern because it will be very destructive to your self and your life if you stay.

katydid

You are a Capricorn, with a few personal planets placed there, and Cancer rising.

He is an Aries, with a Sag Moon.

I can see the possibility of you getting burnt out by him. And feeling like your need for stability and financial security may not be taken seriously enough?

His triple conjunction of Sun/Venus/Saturn can be very difficult to deal with.

Last edited: