Will he get his visa approved on March 18?

kai

Hi guys, my husband has an interview date already which is march 18 to get a US visa approval to travel to the US to reunite with me. We just got his interview date today. Since I now have an actual date for his interview, I'd like to know whether his US visa will be approved at the interview. They usually say yes or no at the interview then keep your passport to put a stamp on it within a few days or a week or they deny you on spot and return your passport. Anyways, so I wanted to know how that interview on march 18 morning will go for him? My husband is mercury in pisces, which is also my sign as Im jupiter, so he is in my sign but in detriment, right? o this is not good for him. He is also in his own turned 9th house of overseas travels so that's the whole interview is about obviously. His 9th house is represented by Saturn (aquarius) sitting in Cappy, but no aspect to him yet. I'm Jupiter and my husband will be sextiling me soon. The moon will also oppose my husband soon but I think there's a translation of light from him to me as moon will be trining me. I'm worried about him as mercury in pisces even though it's my sign but it's in detriment while we see aspects. Any idea if it's a promising chart that he will get his visa approves on march 18 interview and the overall feel of how the interview will go for him? He will have an applying mars square moon transit that day so im worried as mars square moon transit is a bad transit.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_he_get_us_visa_approval_march_18_hr.41159.5484.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_he_get_us_visa_approval_march_18_hr.41159.5484.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 35

kai

Anyone who can help me decipher this chart for march 18 interview date as to what to expect please?

kai

Anyone who can help me with this chart please?
what got me worried is his mars square moon for that day and my sun square neptune transit although i feel the transiting square neptune a month before the interview lol as im nervous and feeling weird and worried about the outcome but me and him having those two transits that day freaked me out although he has long term positive transits.

rafaella

This chart doesn't look positive, based on that Moon/Mer opposition.

But its better to look at the event chart for the day and time.

Also its better to just go with the flow and do what you need to do rather than keep looking at charts, this will just drive you crazy and make you more nervous. Have a second plan in place, if things don't work out what else can you do to get your visa...?

all the best!

kai

This chart doesn't look positive, based on that Moon/Mer opposition.

But its better to look at the event chart for the day and time.

Also its better to just go with the flow and do what you need to do rather than keep looking at charts, this will just drive you crazy and make you more nervous. Have a second plan in place, if things don't work out what else can you do to get your visa...?

all the best!

thanks hun...is the event chart the same as a transit chart for the day of the interview or am I confused? the thing is that he has logn term transits and progressions indicating a move, plus his solar return where he lives, but his march 18 mars square moon and my sun square neptune transits discouraged me as to what teh outcome might be hence the engative transits for both of us that day. This is why I cast the horary with the day of his interview.

kai

Re: Will he get his visa approved on March 18? UPDATE

I wanted to update this thread a bit. After I asked the question regarding whether my hubby will get a visa and the answer was a negative one a few months ago, a few days before his interview date, borders closed due to coronavirus, so not only he didn't get a visa but he didn't even make it to his interview to get anything so it was postponed to the beginning of May now. He had to travel to a neighboring country for the visa interview so it wasn't in his native country hence the postponement until the lockdown are lifted. I immediately thought of rafaella's negative outcome reading of this chart and when the US embassy set a new future interview date, I cast another chart for that new date for myself, but it also came out negative (this upcomign May interview) and it was actually VERY similar to the first negative chart above Well, this second upcoming May interview that is supposed to come up in May now won't take place either because the countries just postponed their lockdown to after his interview (to the end of May), and now even before his 2nd interview was supposed to happen in May, he has a new 3rd postponed date for June 25th! I think end of May everything will reopen so I have a feeling that he will be able to attend in June finally without postponements. It's been a very frustrating ride, so I wanted to jump to the new 3rd date now and ask if he will get his US visa approved at the end of June interview on 25th?

He is Moon in Aires so in detriment, but he is in his turned 9th house of foreign travel (neighboring county and the overseas USA) I think mercury represents travel too (locally across the border) in his turned 9th. My 10th house is US government/embassy right? because he will be coming to MY country so my government would be the 10th house? Any thought please? it would be funny if this interview also gets postponed...

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_he_get_visa_approved_june_25_hr.61305.48474.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_he_get_visa_approved_june_25_hr.61305.48474.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 29

kai

I think this Covid situation will take a lot longer than you think. This chart does not look positive. Moon is approaching combustion, square a debilitated Jupiter.

aghhh not again....i suppose having a negative chart for covid is better than a denial of his visa ))