2020 Presidential elections USA ...using AstoNumerology

RishiRahul

[FONT=&quot]The U.S. Presidential elections 2020
Donald John Trump (presently sitting President) born 14 June 1946 @ 10.46 am, Jamaica, New York.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]https://www.google.co.in/search?source=hp&ei=BfeIXcenCtLc5gKD-7KwBg&q=us+preidential+elections+2020&oq=us+preidential+elections+2020&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i13l7j0i22i30l3.2859.22298..23265...1.0..0.499.7357.3j13j4j5j6......0....1..gws-wiz.....6..0i362i308i154i357j0j0i131j0i10j0i13i10.E9s0thh9q-U&ved=0ahUKEwiHvurZsufkAhVSrlkKHYO9DGYQ4dUDCAc&uact=5[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Although it’s too early to safely predict a win for the 2020 president of USA, as the other contenders are not yet narrowed down ( like candidate x vs candidate y), I feel reasonably confident to predict.

Donald Trump will be running 8 pinnacle, 3 essence & 6 personal year at the time of the Presidential elections 2020; Which is at the time of sub pinnacle 5 since 2016.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The election date happens to be 8th month and 11th day!!

[/FONT]An astrological analysis is given below:
[FONT=&quot]If we go by these charts=

1) Transit Jupiter in the Arudha of 8th & 2nd house for Donald Trump, directly aspecting Lagna, Pada Lagna lord & Mercury being happy at gochar.

2) Transit Saturn in upachaya in the 3rd, both being happy at ashtavarga, while transit Jupiter favourably aspects the Ascendant & Pada Lagna lord, being favourable in gochara, and about to join the double transit when the new President takes over in 2021.

3) The antardasha of Saturn runs in the Mahadasa of retrograde Jupiter at the election time for Donald Trump + both are strong in Gochara, but antardasha Saturn also brings out the impeachment story…….!?
Dasa lord Jupiter is in the star or Mars & sub lord of Rahu. is also good for politics and kingdom.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4) The transit nodes are in exact sign and degree to their natal position in the 10th house.

5) Election date= (3 Nov 2020) =
Though all planets are not entirely favourable, they are not unfavourable too. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]End April 2020[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (Maybe post April, 24th 2020) is the path (hop) for him despite the impeachment story; Aug/Sept 2020 being the step & after 7th. Oct 2020 the elections kick up more in his favour (jump).[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6) The annual year 2020 which covers the election & inauguration period is in favour of Donald Trump, as the natal 10th lord is in much strength! also.
Also Trump's varsha lagna lord is on the natal tenth. lord, adding strength.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7) The lagna lord and the 10th lord in the particular Narayan dasa for power is in the seventh to each other.

It looks like Donald John Trump is certainly set for another term; Which can be said with more certainty, when April 2020 arrives, which will be his path.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And yes, Sept 2019 makes him face enemy action as he faces quite a few disturbances from enemies/adversaries, which heat up after between 3 -21 Nov 2019; which has the potential to last within July 2020 maximum.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
It is a pity that due to improper palm photos, available at the internet did not give the opportunity for a cleaner analysis, like the prediction made for Obama during the 2012 elections.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]You may refer under for 2012 presidential elections USA:=
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]https://www.mysticboard.org/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=86517[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]https://www.mysticboard.org/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=86518[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2016 Presidential elections USA: =[/FONT]http://www.mysticboard.org/viewtopic.php?t=86518

Warm Regards,

RishiRahul

leomoon

RishiRahul:

[FONT=&quot]
[FONT="]Although it’s too early to safely predict a win for the 2020 president of USA, as the other contenders are not yet narrowed down ( like candidate x vs candidate y), I feel reasonably confident to predict.

Donald Trump will be running 8 pinnacle, 3 essence & 6 personal year at the time of the Presidential elections 2020; Which is at the time of sub pinnacle 5 since 2016.[/FONT]
[FONT="]The election date happens to be 8th month and 11th day!!

[/FONT]An astrological analysis is given below:
[FONT="]If we go by these charts=

1) Transit Jupiter in the Arudha of 8th & 2nd house for Donald Trump, directly aspecting Lagna, Pada Lagna lord & Mercury being happy at gochar.

2) Transit Saturn in upachaya in the 3rd, both being happy at ashtavarga, while transit Jupiter favourably aspects the Ascendant & Pada Lagna lord, being favourable in gochara, and about to join the double transit when the new President takes over in 2021.

3) The antardasha of Saturn runs in the Mahadasa of retrograde Jupiter at the election time for Donald Trump + both are strong in Gochara, but antardasha Saturn also brings out the impeachment story…….!?
Dasa lord Jupiter is in the star or Mars & sub lord of Rahu. is also good for politics and kingdom.[/FONT]

[FONT="]4) The transit nodes are in exact sign and degree to their natal position in the 10th house.

5) Election date= (3 Nov 2020) =
Though all planets are not entirely favourable, they are not unfavourable too. [/FONT]
[FONT="]End April 2020[/FONT][/B][FONT="] (Maybe post April, 24th 2020) is the path (hop) for him despite the impeachment story; Aug/Sept 2020 being the step & after 7th. Oct 2020 the elections kick up more in his favour (jump).[/FONT]

[FONT="]6) The annual year 2020 which covers the election & inauguration period is in favour of Donald Trump, as the natal 10th lord is in much strength! also.
Also Trump's varsha lagna lord is on the natal tenth. lord, adding strength.[/FONT]

[FONT="]7) The lagna lord and the 10th lord in the particular Narayan dasa for power is in the seventh to each other.

It looks like Donald John Trump is certainly set for another term; Which can be said with more certainty, when April 2020 arrives, which will be his path.[/FONT]
[FONT="]And yes, Sept 2019 makes him face enemy action as he faces quite a few disturbances from enemies/adversaries, which heat up after between 3 -21 Nov 2019; which has the potential to last within July 2020 maximum.[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We now, know the contender and he is Joseph Biden age 78 if he entered the White House in January of 2021 the official date of the Inauguration and the end of the current term.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]What I wanted to ask however, because I'm still learning, is why these two esteemed astrologers came up with two completely different opinions about the Node transits into the signs of Scorpio & Taurus and how they will affect trump. One says terribly - perhaps illness and loss, the other says the Nodes in position with his natal chart Nodes brings more winnings to him along with an upcoming Eclipse.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]So you see, for me, it's a confusing issue as to who and what to believe for either the planets (in this case the Nodes) are "good" or "evil" for one and perhaps the other in their race for the highest office in the land.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Hoping you can clear the cobwebs for me:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]from one astrologer: (Edith Hathaway)
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]The Drama of Jupiter and the Upcoming December Eclipse[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Often the rival candidates give us something to chew on astrologically that sets them apart but also provides a stunning parallel. One such factor this time is that both Biden and Trump are in Jupiter Dasha, so Jupiter as Dasha lord becomes extremely important. And in each case, with both Biden and Trump, the Dasha lord is a planet that is close to its Stationary point, conferring a great deal of power. In Trump’s case, tr. Jupiter turned Stationary Direct the same day as his birth at 24:20.6 Virgo. His natal Jupiter is retrograde, but about to turn direct at the exact same degree. This occurs in his 2nd house, disposited by strong Mercury in Gemini in the 11th house.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]vs Biden:
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In Biden’s case, tr. Jupiter turned Stationary Retrograde six days before his birth at 2:10 Cancer. His natal Jupiter is at 2:38 Cancer. This is far more problematic, as we discussed previously, because according to classic Vedic rules, an exalted planet when retrograde can become very weak. In this case, when we examine Biden’s life, especially his 16-year Jupiter Dasha (from Sept. 22, 2006), we have to say that his Jupiter Dasha has brought him a lot of success and also promised a lot more – perhaps more than it can currently deliver. That is my opinion. And it is striking that each of these presidential candidates has this same planet near a Stationary degree and that both are current Dasha lords.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
However, Biden’s [FONT=&quot]Dasha[/FONT] lord Jupiter represents the end of a planetary period (with just two years left up to Sept. 22, 2022), whereas Trump has another 12+ years of his Jupiter [FONT=&quot]Dasha[/FONT] (up to Nov. 16, 2032). Even more important is that Biden’s Jupiter, though exalted, [FONT=&quot]Vargottama, [/FONT]and in a good house (the 9th house), it suffers as an exalted planet by being retrograde. Trump’s Jupiter, conversely is about to go direct, and even if retrograde it does not suffer the same stigma since it is not in the sign of its exaltation

Election Day Nov. 3, 2020. For Joe Biden tr. Jupiter is not in an angular or trinal house, so is not as pivotal. But from Sagittarius tr. Jupiter does aspect his natal Rahu in Leo and natal Moon in Aries, placed in the 6th house. This Moon is not well placed for a 9th lord, creating a [FONT=&quot]Nirbhagya yoga[/FONT], as mentioned previously.

So just comparing these [FONT=&quot]Dasha[/FONT] lords alone gives one a lot of reason to see why President Trump is likely to get elected over Biden, and why his challenger wants to take over Trump’s position but probably does not have the mental or physical capacity to do so at this point –
ECLIPSE AND PRE-NATAL ECLIPSE:
Another important factor in assessing election chances is that we do not see any dramatic timing for Biden in the upcoming months, whereas

Trump has the eclipse axis returning to its natal position as of Sept. 23, 2020 (after 18 months). Many pundits consider these the exalted sign positions: Rahu in Taurus, Ketu in Scorpio, making them even more effective. There is a [FONT=&quot]Solar eclipse[/FONT] at 28:59 Scorpio (mean node) on [FONT=&quot]Dec. 14, 2020[/FONT]. This repeats the Total Lunar eclipse that occurred at 29:58 Scorpio some four hours after Trump’s time of birth, and that is significant.
But given the protection of [FONT=&quot]Dasha[/FONT] lord Jupiter, the strength of all his natal planets, and the protective [FONT=&quot]Shubha Kartari yoga[/FONT] to his Leo Ascendant (classic benefic planets in adjacent houses), I think that Trump has the personal strength and resilience to handle this gargantuan battle.

note: There is much more of course that both say but this is the gist of it.
I'm wondering if you agree more with one then the other and would want to critique any of it?

Mr. Singh (of the opposite viewpoint) with not as much detail as the other; concludes with:

"Please remember October, November, December 2020 are difficult months for Donald Trump’s health and finances as well, due to Rahu’s transit over the natal position of the ascendant lord Sun in Taurus sign in Donald Trump’s astrology chart. The solar eclipse on December 14 is falling at 29 degrees in Scorpio sign, very close to Trump’s natal Moon, natal Ketu and opposite his natal Sun and natal Rahu in Taurus sign."

http://www.vedicnakshatras.com/donald-trump-first-term-astrology.html

Both Joe Biden's natal chart and DJT's natal chart are shown here on her blog:
https://edithhathaway.com/the-2020-u-s-presidential-election-a-contemporary-morality-play-part-2/

Any insight into why they both arrive at different answers would be appreciated if anyone knows what it might be? I thought by and large the Nodes of Rahu-Ketu weren't anyone's good friends in transits.

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

CapAquaPis

The twin year 2020 could be a repeat of the 2000 presidential election recount: Trump demands to have the all-mail-in ballot election during the COVID-19 pandemic invalid. Joe Biden leads 20-30 points ahead of Trump in most public opinion polls as of Sept., again the number 20 times 2=40 (I expect it to be higher before halloween weekend). Trump won the 2016 presidential election through the electoral college, not popular vote: he was down by 3.5 million of them.

leomoon

Since more Vedic Astrologers were predicting a win for trump in November, I decided to erect a chart myself, (even though I'm a student only in this discipline) because only 1 Astrologer on FB called for problems from Sept-Oct onward for trump. As I said earlier, he won't say anything other then he used "kp" astrology and not the typical Vedic one.

So here is my take on it considering what we know so far (the covid 19 issue for trump) and perhaps someone can help me along to correct my thinking :smile:

Current Dasa & Bhukti:
from Kepler program:

leomoon

What I"m seeing is that Mercury rules his 2nd maraka house and even though its well placed in the 11th house in Gemini his own sign; trump is in his Jupiter Dasa period and Mercury is an enemy.

Jupiter
in his 2nd house is also retrograde at birth.

I also noticed his 7th maraka house is ruled by lord Saturn - which was his prior Bhukti with the Jupiter Dasa but Saturn and Mercury are neutral to each other ..unlike Mercury

:unsure:
:unsure: Any ideas here?

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

The October (1st day) surprise: The Trumps: the president, first lady and their only (teen) son (Trump had 5 kids from his 2 earlier marriages) had (survived) COVID! What would it do to him in the last month of his presidential re-election campaign? He's down by 16 points against Biden in the latest weekly Gallup poll.