How to Recognize Physical Beauty

love-thinking

I've no idea about Black moon lilith.

But your Venus is trine your ascendant? It does not need to be conjunct. Venus adds Beauty, even if it is just a Little, it Always balances the features and makes the individual well proportioned. Even if the person is NOT attractive, venus in aspect (even Squares and oppositions) to the ascendant gives a harmonious appearance.

Yeah it is. What about Pluto aspects with the moon, or moon in 8th house or Scorpio?

I mention BML because it is prominent in women that has either had conjured some sort of massive fascination. Marylin monroe, BML in first house near ascendent, Llano del Rey-venus, lilith and rahu conjunct her ascendent-I'm really waiting for a boyfriend or fan to lose it after becoming obsessed with her. I've met her male fans that were mesmerized with her.

Rihanna-BML in first house near ascendent (I believe). Drew berrymore-lilith conjunct Mc making conjunct her sun and acted as femme fatales in many of her movies. Bjork-had an obsessed fan who killed himself-had lilith conjunct ascendent. But she has a massive amount of Scorpio in her cchart. Jodi foster is also someone that has lilith almost near her MC. There was another extremely beautiful woman that was involved with a scandal in the British government whose name I forgot. She had a lilith conjunct MC.

http://mychristianpsychic.com/journal/vixen-lilith/
https://kenoath.wordpress.com/tag/black-moon-lilith/

How about Scarlett Johansson? How come Noone mentioned her?

cocoloco

Yeah it is. What about Pluto aspects with the moon, or moon in 8th house or Scorpio?

I mention BML because it is prominent in women that has either had conjured some sort of massive fascination. Marylin monroe, BML in first house near ascendent, Llano del Rey-venus, lilith and rahu conjunct her ascendent-I'm really waiting for a boyfriend or fan to lose it after becoming obsessed with her. I've met her male fans that were mesmerized with her.

Rihanna-BML in first house near ascendent (I believe). Drew berrymore-lilith conjunct Mc making conjunct her sun and acted as femme fatales in many of her movies. Bjork-had an obsessed fan who killed himself-had lilith conjunct ascendent. But she has a massive amount of Scorpio in her cchart. Jodi foster is also someone that has lilith almost near her MC. There was another extremely beautiful woman that was involved with a scandal in the British government whose name I forgot. She had a lilith conjunct MC.

Black moon lilith, is that the same lilith I have in my chart that is conjuncted to venus and trine with my MC?

Animatrix

Interesting because many sex symbols actually have black lilith in Connection with some important personal Point in the chart. That needs further investigation.

But in men in particular, Pluto seem to play an important role in sex appeal.It is kind of a masculine energy, Pluto. Many men I Think are turned off by a plutonic woman, especially strong men who themselves has some plutonic influence in their charts. Some men are only attracted to the Neptunian kind of Girls/women - dreamy, receptive and elusive women. But in my opinion such women are seldom the object of obsessions, since it is much easier to be the Active factor in love, than to be the receptive one, so to speak. I read somewhere; "love is the joy of a man's Life, love is for the woman; her Life". This is of course simplified, but it is true that often in very karmic, powerful love Connections, there are one person who is more mesmerized than the other, and often it is the receptive one who is more dependent upon the lover, than the other way around.

Bjork's ascendant, sun, venus and midheaven are in Connection to Pluto. She is an incredibly intense woman. I don't find her particularly attractive myself, but looking at her chart I can clearly understand why people do. She is a Scorpio too, with Sun, Moon and ascendant in Scorpio + Neptune. Scorpio and Aries are the most sexed signs with highest sex appeal. One ruled by Mars, the other ruled by Pluto.

Animatrix

Grk9na5l.jpg

XDuDhtal.jpg

Muhammad Ali was the most attractive on the list; and he had Sun opposition Pluto and Venus opposition ascendant. He had the same intensity, natural confidence and playfulness in the Eyes, but in him it was not that pronounced.

Animatrix

I know someone with Venus Quintile the Ascendant very tight and she's absolutely gorgeous. :love: No other meaningful aspects as related to the topic in this thread.

But one can still be gorgeous WITHOUT ANY pluto aspect to sun or ascendant. It is just that when a person becomes a symbol of sex, and attracts millions of fans, and attracts men and women alike of all ages, and really radiates sex, then it so very often comes down to Pluto. I'm 100% sure that I am onto something with Pluto. And it makes sense, because Pluto rules sex and Power, and Death. The heaviest, most powerful and possibly destructive things. Even when Pluto's energy is not manifested as sexual energy, the person will doubtless have a lot of influence in other people's lives, often in a subtle, secretive way. In Bjork, she doubtless enthralled people to the Point they committed suicide; and Plutonic people can literally kill others without consciously trying to. A person I knew with Sun trine Pluto, was a writer and published articles and was so Confident and assured, and his teachings inspired people to actually undertake tasks that were very destructive to them. Any person with Sun-Pluto aspects will, at some time or Another, influence either one or several others, in a very, very powerful way, possibly killing them, either physically, but most often spiritually. And it is often entirely without malicious intent on the part of Pluto. Sometimes, even, Pluto is actually trying to help others, yet destroys them. Pluto-people often acts as destroyers of the weak. It is often the weak and fragile who are mesmerized by plutonic charisma. People of unbalanced temperaments who are dependent upon Pluto. Plutonic people often have a very difficult time finding a stable, satisfying partner, at least in my experience. These people seem to struggle a lot with relationships, in spite of their charisma.

There seem to be a legend about Pluto; the innocent but highly forceful lover who destroys the very things he loves.

Last edited:

love-thinking

But one can still be gorgeous WITHOUT ANY pluto aspect to sun or ascendant. It is just that when a person becomes a symbol of sex, and attracts millions of fans, and attracts men and women alike of all ages, and really radiates sex, then it so very often comes down to Pluto. I'm 100% sure that I am onto something with Pluto. And it makes sense, because Pluto rules sex and Power, and Death. The heaviest, most powerful and possibly destructive things. Even when Pluto's energy is not manifested as sexual energy, the person will doubtless have a lot of influence in other people's lives, often in a subtle, secretive way. In Bjork, she doubtless enthralled people to the Point they committed suicide; and Plutonic people can literally kill others without consciously trying to. A person I knew with Sun trine Pluto, was a writer and published articles and was so Confident and assured, and his teachings inspired people to actually undertake tasks that were very destructive to them. Any person with Sun-Pluto aspects will, at some time or Another, influence either one or several others, in a very, very powerful way, possibly killing them, either physically, but most often spiritually. And it is often entirely without malicious intent on the part of Pluto. Sometimes, even, Pluto is actually trying to help others, yet destroys them. Pluto-people often acts as destroyers of the weak. It is often the weak and fragile who are mesmerized by plutonic charisma. People of unbalanced temperaments who are dependent upon Pluto. Plutonic people often have a very difficult time finding a stable, satisfying partner, at least in my experience. These people seem to struggle a lot with relationships, in spite of their charisma.

There seem to be a legend about Pluto; the innocent but highly forceful lover who destroys the very things he loves.

I understand your fascination with plutonium people. And you're one hundred percent right about Bjork. And how do you not find this girl attractive? She looks like a half Asian half white dominatrix or even a sub. I legit think of fifty shades of grey when I think of her. What do you think of Katy Perry? She's a triple Scorpio. Used to find her gorgeous when I was younger.

What about moon in aspect to Pluto? I heard somewhere that when someone is born at night time, they exude moon more than the sun and their personality shows this prominently.

love-thinking

However, two of the biggest sex symbols are Scarlett Johansson and marlin Monroe. Scarlett doesn't have sun in aspect lr ascended in aspect to pluto. She does have a moon is Scorpio.

Marlin Monroe doesn't either. Also what I find interesting about marylin monroe is that none of her foster father's could resist her. She went from foster home to foster home because of sexual abuse-for this you would expect sone pluto involved since she had such a traumatic childhood but no pluto.

She does have sun quintile Neptune and Mars quntile Neptune.

Quint Iles are the aspect of talent. So she was talented at projecting forward men's fantasies? Also marylin had neptune conjunction her ascendent.

Also Jackie Kenedy does seem like your classical pluto women. She's also much more beautiful than media gives her credit for. She has a Scorpio ascendent and Pluto does aspect her ascendent. Yet she couldn't compete with marylin. I wouldn't discount neptune so fast if I were you.

cocoloco

[My chart:

14695451_10157432199640408_5580868716350016396_n.jpg

My sister's chart:
22489977_10159309296370408_8941391061756289624_n.jpg

My sister works at a high-end hair salon and she has an eye for beauty. She can do make-up and hair really nice. I have an eye for beauty too but nothing like my sister.

She is in the back, me in the front.
15871564_10157854366985408_1803727050057624057_n.jpg

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Ok venus conjunct pluto here in libra which is trine asc.

**no pics included**

But erm.... i dnt lack attention....being a virgo/leo cusp i do like it but hate it at the same time.

InfoOverload2

Muhammad Ali was the most attractive on the list; and he had Sun opposition Pluto and Venus opposition ascendant. He had the same intensity, natural confidence and playfulness in the Eyes, but in him it was not that pronounced.

Muhammad Ali the most attractive! lol

Have you checked the 12th house of those you think have pronounced eyes? Just FUN speculation but maybe you're seeing the mysteries associated with it

Angelina has Saturn & Venus in the 12th/Cancer conjunct her Cancer ASC

Megan foxx has Neptune and Mars in 12th conjunct ASC

Maybe it's just the more mysterious planets and signs - pluto, scorp, 8th house, & pisces, neptune, 12th

Not for attractiveness but for the intense eyes/stare

Last edited:

StillOne

Didn't mention anything about sex appeal. Only said she has physical beauty, possibly, due to said aspect... A minor aspect. Sexy, she's not necessarily in that category, although, to some she appears as such due to her extreme beauty...

Animatrix

However, two of the biggest sex symbols are Scarlett Johansson and marlin Monroe. Scarlett doesn't have sun in aspect lr ascended in aspect to pluto. She does have a moon is Scorpio.

Marlin Monroe doesn't either. Also what I find interesting about marylin monroe is that none of her foster father's could resist her. She went from foster home to foster home because of sexual abuse-for this you would expect sone pluto involved since she had such a traumatic childhood but no pluto.

She does have sun quintile Neptune and Mars quntile Neptune.

Quint Iles are the aspect of talent. So she was talented at projecting forward men's fantasies? Also marylin had neptune conjunction her ascendent.

Also Jackie Kenedy does seem like your classical pluto women. She's also much more beautiful than media gives her credit for. She has a Scorpio ascendent and Pluto does aspect her ascendent. Yet she couldn't compete with marylin. I wouldn't discount neptune so fast if I were you.

But Marilyn Monroe was the typical Neptunian lady - she was a receptive, dreamy woman, victim of abuse as you said. The Plutonic people I Think of are not the typical victims of abuse, or at least they look not like typical victims. Plutonic people are Active, straight forward, adventurous and strong, living in the external World.

Scarlett Johansson is not that attractive. Her features are not that well proportioned but she is good looking and hot, not Beautiful - but that is my opinion. She does not in any way radiate that typical mysterious, intense powerful sexual aura that I'm speaking of. Neither did Marilyn Monroe to be honest. But not all men are mesmerized by plutonic women either, but plutonic men certainly do attract women like no other man. It is possible that the average man will be attracted mostly to the receptive, dreamy and sort of submissive kind of woman, I don't know.

love-thinking

[My chart:

14695451_10157432199640408_5580868716350016396_n.jpg

My sister's chart:
22489977_10159309296370408_8941391061756289624_n.jpg

My sister works at a high-end hair salon and she has an eye for beauty. She can do make-up and hair really nice. I have an eye for beauty too but nothing like my sister.

She is in the back, me in the front.
15871564_10157854366985408_1803727050057624057_n.jpg

You and your sister are definitely beauties. Both of you girls' partners must be very happy!

Animatrix

I understand your fascination with plutonium people. And you're one hundred percent right about Bjork. And how do you not find this girl attractive? She looks like a half Asian half white dominatrix or even a sub. I legit think of fifty shades of grey when I think of her. What do you think of Katy Perry? She's a triple Scorpio. Used to find her gorgeous when I was younger.

What about moon in aspect to Pluto? I heard somewhere that when someone is born at night time, they exude moon more than the sun and their personality shows this prominently.

I don't know, Bjork has a very unusual appearance, and I'm more "attracted" to the typical traditional Beauty.

Katy Perry has Pluto conjunct ascendant and Sun. But I don't Think she is that attractive, Pluto's Power did not manifest as sexual Power in her - in my opinion. She is not ugly, but she does not possess that typical playful sexual aura that I am trying to describe.

Look here.

Ingrid Bergman:

e2fb5f158b020eb22b8eae28773a94ca.jpg

ingrid_bergman.jpg

I love this woman - Ingrid Bergman!!! :D :love:
She is so gorgeous it is just insane. Many of you might not know her, but she was the biggest Beauty Icon in her own country Sweden, and she was like the Ideal woman in America as well. She was noted especially for her naturalness. Look at the Eyes, the piercing, intense stare with the playful and mysterious touch to them.

Errol Flynn:

ca242ac634a1a29f06bacafab8dd632c.jpg

c18f03d303622a651bc9c8d2bd1f486f--errol-flynn-classic-movies.jpg

Brad Pitt:

i5ug0h.png

eea40ae7.jpg

It is in these celebrities I have found the plutonic sexual charisma to be the absolute strongest, and I KNOW THAT IT IS PLUTO! They radiate POWER, not that receptive dreamy kind of Neptunian charm, or the exciting, Electric charms of Uranus. Nor the sporty, lighthearted athletic sexiness of Mars. It is just that their Eyes penetrate so Deep, they are just so incredibly Beautiful persons. Errol Flynn and Ingrid Bergman in particular, have completely mesmerized me.

There is Another; Grace Kelly. She had strong Plutonic and Scorpionic influences in her chart. She was and is still today, regarded as one of the most Beautiful women of all time. Plutonic men and women are not necessarily Beautiful though, as said, but they are doubtless sexy to a degree that is well beyond normal. They can literally walk around outside and look sexy in that mysteriously mischievous way, and it comes natural to them. Sexuality and approaching others with it is so natural to them that they seldom are even conscious of it actually - I Believe it to be so anyway. It is like instinctive with them.

Here is Grace Kelly, and one has to see her Movies to truly understand. People tend to not be natural in front of the camera.

d20d95da4e027e384dff77bd2f083f3c--princess-grace-kelly-amazing-grace.jpg

41bpVl5A6RL._AC_UL320_SR248,320_.jpg

She does not really exude the same intense energy as does the other Three; but in her the Plutonic Power is expressed in a more subtle, secretive way. It is the danger, excitement, intensity, playfulness, Power, strength, natural confidence, destructiveness in the plutonic Eyes that I just cannot find Words to describe. And I know that it is Pluto. I have looked at so many charts, and I have come across a couple of people with those Eyes in real Life. THE ONLY CONNECTION IS PLUTO.

I actually read that I am not alone to have discovered this. One astrologer, famous I Think, wrote that Plutonic influences on the ascendant and sun could give a very sexual magnetism. And it all makes sense if you begin to Think of what the planets symbolize. Since Pluto rules sex, Power, Death, is it then strange that he adds a touch of sex, Power and destructiveness if on the ascendant or in other aspect to it, or the sun? No, not at all.

Venus, Mars and Pluto are the sexual planets. In Venus, this quality is refined, and made acceptable, it expresses itself through grace, charm, Beauty and symmetric proportions. In Mars, it expresses itself in a rough, raw, passionate but light hearted way. In Pluto, it becomes nuclear Power. The reason why Scorpios are traditionally seen as the "sexiest" sign is and must be due to the natural influence of Pluto on the sign.

The ideal man would have Sun-Pluto, Pluto-Ascendant, Venus-Pluto and Mars-Pluto, because Venus aspecting the Ascendant in Plutonic men will somehow remove some of that mysterious charisma, making them more tame. The ideal woman would have all these and also Venus in Connection to the Ascendant.

love-thinking

But Marilyn Monroe was the typical Neptunian lady - she was a receptive, dreamy woman, victim of abuse as you said. The Plutonic people I Think of are not the typical victims of abuse, or at least they look not like typical victims. Plutonic people are Active, straight forward, adventurous and strong, living in the external World.

Scarlett Johansson is not that attractive. Her features are not that well proportioned but she is good looking and hot, not Beautiful - but that is my opinion. She does not in any way radiate that typical mysterious, intense powerful sexual aura that I'm speaking of. Neither did Marilyn Monroe to be honest. But not all men are mesmerized by plutonic women either, but plutonic men certainly do attract women like no other man. It is possible that the average man will be attracted mostly to the receptive, dreamy and sort of submissive kind of woman, I don't know.

You are right. But to me Scarlett Johansson is overrated for her looks for no reason. She is the average fit blonde. She is not even tall (not that you have to be tall to be beautiful but it helps one stand out). However, men are not obsessed with her in a creepy way but ask any guy which celebrity they'd *****, she's usually on that list if not the first one. Her moon is in Scorpio if that counts for anything. But she does seem to have a good personality.

I usually associate abuse with moon-Pluto aspects and sun-Pluto. Usually emotional trauma acts as a catalyst for transformation and sometimes the source of that trauma is abuse. Sun-Pluto women tend to have intense or dramatic relationships with the opposite sex and it could point to problems with authority figures including ones father.

What marylin Monroe went through was rough. Anyways, I would love to investigate what in ones chart causes sexual abuse or serial abuse like what marylin faced if not Pluto. You would think these dark themes of abandonment, molestation and a mentally ill mother is Pluto's domain but apparently not.

One things for sure marylin Monroe and Scarlett Johansson's charts are very different from what you would expect given their male influencing tendencies.

Animatrix

I have not seen it in Moon-Pluto individuals. Only in people when Pluto is aspecting the Sun or the Ascendant. Sun and Ascendant are what influences the appearance the most, at least the face. Well experienced astrologers can often accurately guess the Sun and Ascendant of a person. I can sometimes see where Venus and Mars are located, because they influence the body type to a great extent. Angelina Jolie has Venus in cancer, on the ascendant in cancer too. Her body is kind of broad, but with very thin arms and legs, "crab-like", to give an example.

love-thinking

I don't know, Bjork has a very unusual appearance, and I'm more "attracted" to the typical traditional Beauty.

Katy Perry has Pluto conjunct ascendant and Sun. But I don't Think she is that attractive, Pluto's Power did not manifest as sexual Power in her - in my opinion. She is not ugly, but she does not possess that typical playful sexual aura that I am trying to describe.

Look here.

Ingrid Bergman:

e2fb5f158b020eb22b8eae28773a94ca.jpg

ingrid_bergman.jpg

I love this woman - Ingrid Bergman!!! :D :love:
She is so gorgeous it is just insane. Many of you might not know her, but she was the biggest Beauty Icon in her own country Sweden, and she was like the Ideal woman in America as well. She was noted especially for her naturalness. Look at the Eyes, the piercing, intense stare with the playful and mysterious touch to them.

Errol Flynn:

ca242ac634a1a29f06bacafab8dd632c.jpg

c18f03d303622a651bc9c8d2bd1f486f--errol-flynn-classic-movies.jpg

Brad Pitt:

i5ug0h.png

eea40ae7.jpg

It is in these celebrities I have found the plutonic sexual charisma to be the absolute strongest, and I KNOW THAT IT IS PLUTO! They radiate POWER, not that receptive dreamy kind of Neptunian charm, or the exciting, Electric charms of Uranus. Nor the sporty, lighthearted athletic sexiness of Mars. It is just that their Eyes penetrate so Deep, they are just so incredibly Beautiful persons. Errol Flynn and Ingrid Bergman in particular, have completely mesmerized me.

There is Another; Grace Kelly. She had strong Plutonic and Scorpionic influences in her chart. She was and is still today, regarded as one of the most Beautiful women of all time. Plutonic men and women are not necessarily Beautiful though, as said, but they are doubtless sexy to a degree that is well beyond normal. They can literally walk around outside and look sexy in that mysteriously mischievous way, and it comes natural to them. Sexuality and approaching others with it is so natural to them that they seldom are even conscious of it actually - I Believe it to be so anyway. It is like instinctive with them.

Here is Grace Kelly, and one has to see her Movies to truly understand. People tend to not be natural in front of the camera.

d20d95da4e027e384dff77bd2f083f3c--princess-grace-kelly-amazing-grace.jpg

41bpVl5A6RL._AC_UL320_SR248,320_.jpg

She does not really exude the same intense energy as does the other Three; but in her the Plutonic Power is expressed in a more subtle, secretive way. It is the danger, excitement, intensity, playfulness, Power, strength, natural confidence, destructiveness in the plutonic Eyes that I just cannot find Words to describe. And I know that it is Pluto. I have looked at so many charts, and I have come across a couple of people with those Eyes in real Life. THE ONLY CONNECTION IS PLUTO.

I actually read that I am not alone to have discovered this. One astrologer, famous I Think, wrote that Plutonic influences on the ascendant and sun could give a very sexual magnetism. And it all makes sense if you begin to Think of what the planets symbolize. Since Pluto rules sex, Power, Death, is it then strange that he adds a touch of sex, Power and destructiveness if on the ascendant or in other aspect to it, or the sun? No, not at all.

Venus, Mars and Pluto are the sexual planets. In Venus, this quality is refined, and made acceptable, it expresses itself through grace, charm, Beauty and symmetric proportions. In Mars, it expresses itself in a rough, raw, passionate but light hearted way. In Pluto, it becomes nuclear Power. The reason why Scorpios are traditionally seen as the "sexiest" sign is and must be due to the natural influence of Pluto on the sign.

The ideal man would have Sun-Pluto, Pluto-Ascendant, Venus-Pluto and Mars-Pluto, because Venus aspecting the Ascendant in Plutonic men will somehow remove some of that mysterious charisma, making them more tame. The ideal woman would have all these and also Venus in Connection to the Ascendant.

Makes sense. Ingrid and grace Kelly are absolutely gorgeous. I agree with your opinion about Katy Perry. Are you a plutonic man if you don't mind me asking?