Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Unread 06-24-2017, 03:37 AM
dr. farr dr. farr is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: los angeles california
Posts: 12,474
Re: Is betting ok with my horoscope ?

Using whole sign house format, fertile Pisces is on the 5th whole sign house (gambling, speculation) However, Jupiter, dispositor of the 5th house, is in its fall in Capricorn, and is opposed by both Venus and Mars, which-natally speaking-suggests a predisposition toward losses through gambling and speculation. My answer to the OP's thread question is, NO...

However, this does NOT apply to wagering situations in which the OP has an advantage (such as in poker games if the skill of the OP is greater than that of his opponents), nor to wagers in which the OP has knowledge so as to give him an "edge" in the wager.


Last edited by dr. farr; 06-24-2017 at 03:41 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dr. farr For This Useful Post:
him (06-24-2017)
  #27  
Unread 06-24-2017, 04:37 AM
him's Avatar
him him is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 26
Re: Is betting ok with my horoscope ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr. farr View Post
Using whole sign house format, fertile Pisces is on the 5th whole sign house (gambling, speculation) However, Jupiter, dispositor of the 5th house, is in its fall in Capricorn, and is opposed by both Venus and Mars, which-natally speaking-suggests a predisposition toward losses through gambling and speculation. My answer to the OP's thread question is, NO...

However, this does NOT apply to wagering situations in which the OP has an advantage (such as in poker games if the skill of the OP is greater than that of his opponents), nor to wagers in which the OP has knowledge so as to give him an "edge" in the wager.
Thank you...
But i bet on cricket matches only 😃
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Unread 06-24-2017, 04:45 AM
him's Avatar
him him is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 26
Re: Is betting ok with my horoscope ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshantaram View Post
asc lord mars debilated cancer 9th for luck, jup elevated aspect protective;
mars lord 9th from moon for luck debilated;

cancer-moon inimical for scorpio asc, stress-delays in luck;
inimical moon over leo 9th; prone to heart-stomach health issues;
venus over inimical cancer 8th prone to kidney-urological issues;

wear red coral over copper pendant touching heart;
perform homa for moon;


jup retro own sag 2nd, good for family-fin-banking-advisory roles, delayed;
wear yellow sapphire jup finger; jup lord 5th for luck-edu-position, etc

jup sag trine sun-moon leo for luck-career, trine aries 6th for employment;
mars lord 6th for employment debilated cancer 9th protected by jup aspect;
mars elevated aspect over cap 3rd for initiative-progress-siblings;
jup debilated cap 3rd, conservative in risk taking-communications perhaps;


sun-moon own leo 9/10 for success-recognition-fame, admin-govt-CEO aptitudes,
trine aspect from jup sag;
sun highest deg leo core personality; sensitive, intelligent, high self-pride;

sat debilated aries 5th, aptitude for social work-public admin,
observe fast sat evenings;
sat elevated aspect over libra 11th for income-gains;
sat-ketu aries 5th, detachment from romance-children-position;
pain-injury-surgery heart-stomach-head etc;

perform homa for sat-ketu fiery aries 5th,
sat 5th negating employment prospects;
light til tel diya daily evenings at home;

aries 6th preference for action oriented work, impulsive, sportive,
but mars debilated, weak health, suppressed anger; jup elevated aspect;
mars 9th spirituality through service to mankind; tech aptitude-distant travels;

sat retro towards sensitive-spiritual pisces 5th opp mer,
calculative, manipulative, negotiation skills;
mer debilated aspect over pisces 5th for speculation;

mer elevated virgo 11th, 2nd highest deg, factor for vocation;
gains through intellectual pursuits, critical thinking,
audit-quality control-writings-communications;friends etc;
jup trine aspect mer-virgo 11th for gains;

rahu libra 11th, gains through foreigners;


wear green emerald little finger for gains;
mer lord 8th for sudden gains too;


hope information helps, share pointwise feedbacks;

wishing well,


kshantaram

Regarding health issues you are also right i have bad stomach..
personality wise also you are right i m bit of stubborn and very high self pride.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to him For This Useful Post:
Luney (06-24-2017), StillOne (06-24-2017)
  #29  
Unread 06-24-2017, 06:12 AM
kshantaram kshantaram is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: india
Posts: 2,438
Re: Is betting ok with my horoscope ?

appreciate the brief prompt ack

any useful reflections-ideas-usefulness of the reading in context.....


did the reading provoke any meaningful thoughts and introspection/reflections in you,
improve understanding about your self, traits, talents, temperament, dreams, etc etc

did the reading help you in any way

did it help focus better, understand your problem, causes, complexities, solution, action, etc

simply share more thoughts, feedbacks on various aspects of the reading
as relevant for you and helps you understand things better.


wishing you well,


kshantaram
__________________
Donate to your Delight!!!

Last edited by kshantaram; 06-24-2017 at 11:11 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kshantaram For This Useful Post:
him (06-24-2017)
  #30  
Unread 06-24-2017, 06:57 AM
him's Avatar
him him is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 26
Re: Is betting ok with my horoscope ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshantaram View Post

any useful reflections-ideas-usefulness of the reading in context.....
with due respect sir , i didn't understand this line
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Unread 06-24-2017, 11:31 AM
him's Avatar
him him is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 26
Re: Is betting ok with my horoscope ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshantaram View Post
appreciate the brief prompt ack

any useful reflections-ideas-usefulness of the reading in context.....


did the reading provoke any meaningful thoughts and introspection/reflections in you,
improve understanding about your self, traits, talents, temperament, dreams, etc etc

did the reading help you in any way

did it help focus better, understand your problem, causes, complexities, solution, action, etc

simply share more thoughts, feedbacks on various aspects of the reading
as relevant for you and helps you understand things better.


wishing you well,


kshantaram
Yes sir it do actually help understanding me ..

For the success and fame i always dreams that part as i have a habit to be in attention of all and i do sometime think of being of famous person i love all those lime lights and things..

for career I want to go in IT sector as i am fond of software's , computers , coding and curretly I am doing Btech ...
will i be successfull in it ?
You mentioned about Goverment but i do not really want to go in that but my family used to ask me prepare for that .


yes i am very social person i have lot of friends and i love kind of meeting and helping them

You mentioned detachment from romance , i think thats not the case and about children i dont know as i do not have

I had a operation of my nose due to increase of muscles in year 2014(August) and there is lil bit of sinus problem..

talking about sprituality i have different meaning for it not like others who go in temples to pray or to ask for something , i am not in to it ... I always thanked for what he gave me and do the same everyday staying at my place only and do no have any false beliefs.. As you also mentioned i feel good by helping others .. I wish to stablise condition of my country...

I did not want study higher as this is my last year and wanna go directly for the job but I did planned if by any chance i go outside country may be i can do MS there.


And more question sir is there any chances for me to settle in foreign country for work..
And can i buy any green emerald ring to wear...

Last edited by him; 06-24-2017 at 11:56 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to him For This Useful Post:
kshantaram (06-25-2017)
  #32  
Unread 06-24-2017, 11:32 AM
Luney's Avatar
Luney Luney is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Gold Coast, Australia
Posts: 281
Re: Is betting ok with my horoscope ?

Quote:
Thank you...
But i bet on cricket matches only ��
This is the one I was thinking of. You don't need a Natal chart.
Just a Horary.

http://www.astrosport07.webs.com/
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Luney For This Useful Post:
him (06-24-2017)
  #33  
Unread 06-24-2017, 11:37 AM
him's Avatar
him him is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 26
Re: Is betting ok with my horoscope ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luney View Post
This is the one I was thinking of. You don't need a Natal chart.
Just a Horary.

http://www.astrosport07.webs.com/
I did tried doing that i won in few games but lost in many ...

So i tried asking, Is it with my horoscope to do something for my loss may be some planets are not favoring or any other reason.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to him For This Useful Post:
Luney (06-24-2017), StillOne (06-24-2017)
  #34  
Unread 06-24-2017, 06:00 PM
GoldenLion12 GoldenLion12 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Netherlands/America
Posts: 117
Re: Is betting ok with my horoscope ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by him View Post
Below is my chart can anyone tell me is it right for me to bet..😅
I personally wouldn't bet myself with Pisces in the 5th house. Pisces in my life usually means loss. lol, but what do I know. Pisces is all about Music, maybe start a band!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GoldenLion12 For This Useful Post:
him (06-24-2017)
  #35  
Unread 06-25-2017, 05:15 AM
kshantaram kshantaram is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: india
Posts: 2,438
Re: Is betting ok with my horoscope ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by him View Post

Yes sir it do actually help understanding me ..

For the success and fame i always dreams that part as i have a habit to be in attention of all and i do sometime think of being of famous person i love all those lime lights and things..

for career I want to go in IT sector as i am fond of software's , computers , coding and curretly I am doing Btech ... will i be successfull in it ?
You mentioned about Goverment but i do not really want to go in that but my family used to ask me prepare for that .


sat 5th and mars 9th tech aptitudes;
sun-moon leo management-admin aptitude, sun highest deg core personality/aptitude,
mars over inimical-badhaka cancer, stress-delay in luck-edu,
jup elevated aspect over mars protective though of luck-higer edu,

mer own elevated virgo 11th, 2nd highest deg for vocation,
gains from intellectual pursuits-writings-communications-education etc.
May do MBA with Systems Management etc in specialisation.

Wear green emerald over little finger for gains and all other remedies mentioned.
yellow sapphire for jupiter, jup lord 5th for luck-edu etc debilated, etc....

transit sat retro scorpio asc square moon under stress however/challenges;
sat direct sag 2nd tending to earnings in distant lands;

sat transit own cap 3rd good for initiative-progress-change/transfer,
but sat-mars opp stress-struggle;
rahu transit sun-moon leo 9/10 clouding things again,
tending to foreign assignments,
natal rahu 11th libra gains from foreigners/elevated aspect from saturn,
sat-rahu opp tend to rise-fall to care; observe fast Amavasya evenings;

ketu transit acq 4th, detachment from mother-motherland.



yes i am very social person i have lot of friends and i love kind of meeting and helping them

You mentioned detachment from romance , i think thats not the case and about children i dont know as i do not have

I had a operation of my nose due to increase of muscles in year 2014(August) and there is lil bit of sinus problem..

talking about sprituality i have different meaning for it not like others who go in temples to pray or to ask for something , i am not in to it ... I always thanked for what he gave me and do the same everyday staying at my place only and do no have any false beliefs.. As you also mentioned i feel good by helping others .. I wish to stablise condition of my country...

I did not want study higher as this is my last year and wanna go directly for the job but I did planned if by any chance i go outside country may be i can do MS there.


And more question sir is there any chances for me to settle in foreign country for work..


And can i buy any green emerald ring to wear..
.

Glad you could share feedbacks candidly and elaborately once you made up your mind, applying your mind what to share and write, taking the needed effort.
__________________
Donate to your Delight!!!

Last edited by kshantaram; 06-25-2017 at 05:21 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kshantaram For This Useful Post:
him (06-25-2017)
  #36  
Unread 06-25-2017, 05:36 AM
him's Avatar
him him is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 26
Re: Is betting ok with my horoscope ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshantaram View Post


sat 5th and mars 9th tech aptitudes;
sun-moon leo management-admin aptitude, sun highest deg core personality/aptitude,
mars over inimical-badhaka cancer, stress-delay in luck-edu,
jup elevated aspect over mars protective though of luck-higer edu,

mer own elevated virgo 11th, 2nd highest deg for vocation,
gains from intellectual pursuits-writings-communications-education etc.
May do MBA with Systems Management etc in specialisation.

Wear green emerald over little finger for gains and all other remedies mentioned.
yellow sapphire for jupiter, jup lord 5th for luck-edu etc debilated, etc....

transit sat retro scorpio asc square moon under stress however/challenges;
sat direct sag 2nd tending to earnings in distant lands;

sat transit own cap 3rd good for initiative-progress-change/transfer,
but sat-mars opp stress-struggle;
rahu transit sun-moon leo 9/10 clouding things again,
tending to foreign assignments,
natal rahu 11th libra gains from foreigners/elevated aspect from saturn,
sat-rahu opp tend to rise-fall to care; observe fast Amavasya evenings;

ketu transit acq 4th, detachment from mother-motherland.
.


Thank you sir for quick reply..
i will go for remedies
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
betting, horoscope

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.