Solar Return Nightmare 2016

hbn_235

I recently seen my solar return report and the following things gave me a good concern to look at:

[SIZE=+1]House 12 of SR in 9 natal [/SIZE]
[FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,serif]

There is the possibility of kiting infractions against the law, consciously or unconsciously, during this year. Your philosophic attitude and fatalism will increase due to your broad taste of life. You will be inclined to arguments and disagreements with others because of your higher or spiritual ideas. There also is the possibility of participating in secret sects.

This influence doesn't favor the realization of long journeys and could bring problems or illness in foreign countries.​
[/FONT][SIZE=+1]Mars in House 12 of SR [/SIZE]
[FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,serif]

You should be very cautious during this year, because you could be attacked by someone who disagrees with what you believe in. It also could lead to dangerous situations or ambushes of any nature. The situations of aggressiveness will be frequent. There also is the possibility of accidents or confinement.

You probably won't be able to channel your energies very easily and could get frustrated in your attempts. Your aggressiveness will be repressed or will manifest in an inappropriate manner. In general, you won't make the impression on others that you would like to make, therefore will easily earn enmity. Your subconscious mind will dominate and your reactions will be impulsive or destructive. You have to become aware of your bitterness from the past and discard all negative emotions or the desire for vengeance.

You will need to work alone, avoiding the pressure of your superiors. Social or charitable work could be a way of expressing this energy, providing you are interested in doing it. Your interest also could be channeled toward investigation, solving mysteries or delving into secrets.​
[/FONT]
Solar return 2016.jpg

Should I be concern about this year or am I overthinking or overanaylzing the upcoming solar return?

ashriia

Why is this a nightmare solar return? Just due to Mars? Interesting conjunctions happening that foretell of a karmic/fated event/meeting of some kind. Solar return sun is in 7. Where the focus will be, emotions in the 5th. Conjunctions to pof, the nodal axis conjunctions, vertexes, venus/juno. I don't think Mars in the 12th is a big deal. This looks like a year with focus on relationships/business partners, and your reputation/career, not 12th house themes.

Arena

Post the chart, this does not help at all. :)

A solar return needs to be corrected for precession of the Earth.
In astro.com you can do that by casting the solar return in the sidereal zodiac and then you will get the angles right. You need to focus on planets on the angles (within 5degr) in the solar return.

hbn_235

Post the chart, this does not help at all. :)

A solar return needs to be corrected for precession of the Earth.
In astro.com you can do that by casting the solar return in the sidereal zodiac and then you will get the angles right. You need to focus on planets on the angles (within 5degr) in the solar return.

I did I placed it at the bottom

Arena

I did I placed it at the bottom

And do you see anything horrific or nightmare-ish about it?

I see a Venus-Sun conjunction on the angle, that is pretty good actually ;) I also see that the nodes of the SSR meet up with your natal nodes, that can mark a very important time in your relationships.

hbn_235

Why is this a nightmare solar return? Just due to Mars? Interesting conjunctions happening that foretell of a karmic/fated event/meeting of some kind. Solar return sun is in 7. Where the focus will be, emotions in the 5th. Conjunctions to pof, the nodal axis conjunctions, vertexes, venus/juno. I don't think Mars in the 12th is a big deal. This looks like a year with focus on relationships/business partners, and your reputation/career, not 12th house themes.

Oh ok because I was really concern when i did a report and it said something with infraction with the law and I'm not law breaker lol but you can understand why i felt that way reading because of the tension out here nowadays with police officers and the fact the last thing I need are hidden enmities neither lol

hbn_235

And do you see anything horrific or nightmare-ish about it?

I see a Venus-Sun conjunction on the angle, that is pretty good actually ;) I also see that the nodes of the SSR meet up with your natal nodes, that can mark a very important time in your relationships.

What may happen you think? :biggrin:

Arena

You are about to meet someone important to you, possibly start a relationship. But it will be restricted somehow since Saturn is opposing that Venus-Sun conjunction.

The nodes meeting is also an indication of importance.
I had that symbolism when my first son was born, but it always denotes a relationship that will have impact.

hbn_235

You are about to meet someone important to you, possibly start a relationship. But it will be restricted somehow since Saturn is opposing that Venus-Sun conjunction.

The nodes meeting is also an indication of importance.
I had that symbolism when my first son was born, but it always denotes a relationship that will have impact.

Hopefully this will be the love of my life being single for 2+ years is boring now lol and yeah I can see Saturn having an impact because I'm planning on working 3 jobs until I get situated (SR 1st house in Natal 10th house)