NO MATTER WHO WINS 2020 Election - RIOTS & CIVIL WAR guaranteed

JUPITERASC

screen-shot-2020-10-17-at-10.15.34-am.png

JUPITERASC

The Media Is READY To CALL The Election For Joe Biden
If Trump Fights They'll Call It FAKE :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqZHR-hXFGY

All kidding aside, I ended up not even voting at all. As it was a foregone conclusion whom was going to get all of California's electoral votes since early last Spring, I figured why should I bother?

The situation at present is very disturbing. As impartial as I am as to which of the two jokers actually end up getting the office the "drama" I'm watching unfold on the television networks is just a bit too far out for me to swallow.
The numbers for the mail-in ballots are far to skewed to the "left".
Yes, I am aware that "They" have been telling us for months that mail-in ballots would be from more of those who register Democrat than Republican but these numbers aren't what I consider to be believable...and being an educated and rational person that I am and having difficulty believing it... I can well imagine what most of the nation is thinking at this time.

It does smell of a "set-up", that "They" have been setting up the stage for such a contingency for months. As all that is needed are just envelopes, with ballots marked for one candidate ready to be counted if the need should arise... and arise it did. But the numbers I'm seeing ...sometimes nearing 80% for Biden from these mail-in ballots are just a bit too skewed to be believable. I just can't buy this story that Biden voters were expected to far out number Trump voters in the mail room. As the real question here is "WHY"?

Would that be because they don't have transportation? They expected to be too busy with other matters such as work, or dealing with their children, and that's no different from anyone else.

or could it possibly be because they don't actually exist? Just names and addresses on lists that at this time can't actually be traced back to anyone in particular... and, possibly, some that actually exist but also voted at the polls too?

While you might declare I'm delusional in thinking so, consider what I wrote above about being rather impartial, and being a rational, educated person... what do you think most of the Trump supporters are thinking at this time?
Especially for the reason that during the primaries in 2016...and even this more recent one... the Democrats perpetrated so much fraud in their own primary elections, and got away with it, that it will only lead to a logical conclusion, or even a delusional one, as to why wouldn't they try the same tactic this time in the general election?
...and given the rabid nature of their attempt at impeachment one can only think that they certainly would pull out any, and all, stops to try to remove Trump from office ... especially for the reason that this would be their last chance to do so...barring another attempt at impeachment? [Which would be bat*hit crazy, in my humble opinion, but if Trump does come out the winner again, I have little doubt that there won't be just that, too.]

Then take into consideration Trump's own nature and ire, the QAnon folks, Trumps words "Stand by", the many number of right wing "militia" groups that were observed training months past... and that there probably are far more that weren't observed... and then add that all up in your minds.

So, what I'm getting at here is...

THIS DOES NOT BODE WELL...!!!

...NO, INDEED. ... and I think this is going to turn ugly.

Kintpuash

Banned
I agree with you.

I have seen the biggest problem in past 20 years or more ... the absence of history education. Like watching a wave build while the water disappears under your feet

The socical and historical revisionists have had many decades to dummy down the younger generations about what economic slavery means. It's not like everyone is going to roll over and play dead while it's happening.

JUPITERASC

Iagree with you.

I have seen the biggest problem in past 20 years or more ... the absence of history education. Like watching a wave build while the water disappears under your feet

The socical and historical revisionists have had many decades to dummy down the younger generations about what economic slavery means. It's not like everyone is going to roll over and play dead while it's happening.
Ea3KAodWkAAi3hr.png