Ποια είναι η ερώτησή σας?

JUPITERASC

Λυπάμαι που αντιμετωπίζετε προκλήσεις.
= I'm sorry you are facing challenges.

Τι ρωτάς?
= Why are you asking?

Ποια είναι η ερώτησή σας?
= What is your question?
View attachment 86247 (click to enlarge)

Prolonged bad psychology in most days,
i cannot control my emotions,
feeling bad and nervous most times,
trying to hide my emotions from others around me,
seeing me as weird person.

I don't know what should try or do t

o surpass these issues,
feeling too weak in most cases,work,communication,skills,
psychology,relationships,
lack of everything.
I ask the above,bad psychology issues for years

that still are there and cannot overcome
after long period.In astrological view,
how long i will face that kind of issues.
I ask how reliable time of birth is
because

according to the ascendant
if birth occurred just twenty minutes earlier :smile:

then
would have been previous sign on the ascendant
and that makes a difference to the delineation

aquarius7000

Hi,

First of all, we all have our own "psychology issues".

In your case, you have Moon-Mars, which means you get emotionally agitated and panicky fairly easily. As you grow older, you might notice that your fingers shake nervously where you get nervous, fearful or agitated about things/ issues. Other literally get palpitations. I recently started a thread on Moon-Mars the aspect

You also have Venus-Pluto in your third with Venus ruling your third. This means you do have a strong tendency to get obsessed with thoughts, and a hard time diverting your attention to other thing

Whatever helps you calm your mind and feelings stick to that. I have this aspect and I, though not very disciplined, try to meditate most every early morning for as long as I can. I do not time it because then you are more focused on the time than calming your mind.

curiousabout77

The ruler of your 3rd house of mind is venus and transiting uranus is currently opposite it in taurus and uranus is the awakener so many changes in your thinking will occur over next year through surprises and sudden developments so your thinking is undergoing a kind of revolution.

Augustine

I came across URL="https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=135547"]this thread[/URL] that has similarities as your chart.
Others had good advices for you already, you have got to try to observe them. Review all past mistakes to understand yourself is the key, I understand it is difficult for everyone, but that is the route we all have to go through. That is the method to understand yourself.
Good lucks.

Bunraku

I ask how reliable time of birth is
because

according to the ascendant
if birth occurred just twenty minutes earlier :smile:

then
would have been previous sign on the ascendant
and that makes a difference to the delineation

Exactly.. I’ve been asking if this is the right birth time too. :ninja::bandit:

aquarius7000

I'm sure,i have looked my medbook i said.

Nightfall, what exactly have you tried yourself as a counter-measure to your nervousness and low self-esteem? You sound like you have been facing these issues for a while now, so on good days, when is it that makes those good days good. Try keeping a log over the next couple of weeks. And, please, I am not going to buy that there are no good moments/ days.

A good sign already is that you come on here and talk about it and vent your panic. What else do you try to do?

As to the TOB, given it would require about a 20 min time difference for your Asc. to be incorrect, I find the info you provided reliable. I might have questioned it if it were a case of 3-4 mins that would make you be a different Asc.

aquarius7000

I've tried nutrition and gym exercice to get some boost,but after a period most times will retire,i've tried to learn electric guitar but i have no time to do lessons,even if i try alone with books or videos on youtube,to get some plessure.

I'm facing these issues and more,not for a while but many years,good days are just those days where i'm home and just isolated in my room listening music and drining a coffee,nothing more interesting is going on.

What is "Interesting" cannot be graded, like one cannot, in a general sense and applicable to everybody, say that guitar is more interesting than having a coffee or going for walks. To different people different things are interesting and satisfying. So you should continue doing what you find interesting, satisfying and what distracts your mind away from nervousness and panic. If that is drinking a coffee whilst listening to music by yourself in your room, then so be it. Also, you need to accept that good times don't last forever, so it is natural for you and all of us that we will "retire" to the issues we face outside of the good times. Issues are a part of life. It is your own attitude that can increase or decrease their "psychological' effect on you.

I think "bad psychology" is when one does not even endeavour to practise some amount of self control and just lets oneself get sucked into negativity. You seem to have already identified what works for you. Now you need to continue with working on yourself. The biggest challenge always is working on oneself and endeavouring a change in one's own attitude about things (that one calls "issues"). Nobody is free of challenges. Not even the president of the US in his powerful position.

wilsontc

Staff member
Astrology only

All,

Please put SOME astrology into your answer. If you do not want to do astrology but only offer general advice, please do NOT post.

Back to astrology,

Tim

aquarius7000

Some people just don't have the power to decrease all these issues,i am one of those who don't have it.:annoyed:

Everybody has it in them IF they really want to get beyond whining and the victim attitude and actually improve their life. Mars energy can be harnessed to that effect, and most certainly you cannot turn around and say that you do not have Mars in your chart. It seems you use your Mars to continue with the status quo and not to fight it. What use is it to use your Moon-Saturn to complain about it if you are not going to persevere to change it? Then you should just learn to live with it. It’s in your own hands to a large extent.

Bunraku

Some said to me that may i have asperger syndrome,but i don't believe is that something true,too far away from that kind of symptoms.

If several people are saying that to you, then maybe it's something to look further.

Aspergers can be mild, moderate, or severe.

antiphon

Based on the timing of your post, I think this is due to Saturn squaring your progressed sun at around 0deg Scorpio. This started around March 2020. It should be over by January 2021.