Canes Venatici and Actaeon by Paul Manship

Cold Fusion

Golden Ratio Trapezoid

Golden Ratio Trapezoid

%2523B07F00%2BTP%2B62-138%2525.gif

Cold Fusion

Mr. Might is Right possessed someone to post a list of serial killers on Twitter where the main focus is purely on Virgos, superficial judgments are going on, that all Virgos are evil.

He is trying to project to and gaslight us all.

47cb94.jpg

Last edited:

Cold Fusion

Positive YouTube videos of wolves linked to greater tolerance

A new study from North Carolina State University suggests that people have more tolerance for wolves after seeing positive videos about them, which could make YouTube an important wolf conservation tool.

"One of the cool things about these results is that positive messaging was effective for changing people's views. People had more positive attitudes, greater willingness to accept wolves, and were more likely to take action to help their conservation—no matter their political identity or their age—after watching positive videos," said Nils Peterson, senior author of the study and a professor in NC State's Department of Forestry and Environmental Resources.

https://phys.org/news/2020-06-positive-youtube-videos-wolves-linked.html

positiveyout.jpg

aquarius7000

Hi CF,

I will answer on this thread briefly.

I have never believed in this man-made heaven-hell concept, the concept of confession of sins, etc., and most certainly not in the concept of Life is unfair (when we can't clarify something to ourselves though we otherwise try to show we are very science and logic oriented and therefore refuse to believe in certain deterministic concepts and events). Least of all I believe in there is just one life and when you are dead, you are dead. This is because I believe in reincarnation, which clarifies many things to one, IF one has an open mind.

Some day, we can chat about that, if you like.

Cold Fusion

Retrograde Jupiter trines Asterion
Retrograde Saturn trines Cor Caroli
Retrograde Pluto trines the midpoint of Canes Venatici

Stay focused this full moon Virgos.

astro-2gw-current-85066-121777.png

Cold Fusion

I twisted my ankle, for about 5 minutes I was in excruciating pain. Every ******* second he was implanting "Accept me as your lord" into me. Sadistic is an understatement when it comes to the devil.

4ddbwx.jpg
4dd7tb.jpg

Last edited:

Cold Fusion

The more t.v. shows and movies I see demonizing "Dogs", the more I realize how much mankind hates me and my sign because of religions. I truly want away from this hate and insanity.

Cold Fusion

What is the point in living when over half the world is programmed to hate and persecute you in the name of an almighty narcissist?

Cold Fusion

With all of the impeachment talk right now, I decided to cross check some of the things that were being talked about with the Devil and this thread.

3rd house cusp of communications at 19 Scorpio.

Serpentis, the "Accursed Degree"
A malefic degree, tragedy, misfortune, the "Accursed Degree". This degree does not precess.

4xoxt9.jpg