What are you learning from COVID?

david starling

Looks like ginseng has been shown to improve oxygen utilization and has been useful in “circulatory disorders” (possibly why men like taking it?).. Cool.

Leomoon, I truly hope you’re not right about Trump being a harbinger of Neptune entering Aries in a few years, because that’s scary as anything else, as the strong man is such a potent political illusion.

I think it's the reverse, actually. Trump came in with Saturn riding the Fire-sign energy of Sagittarius, not Aries. Neptune is basically sitting this one out, and is still not to the Aries cusp of Pisces.

Neptune was Saturn's designated assault-victim for the Spanish Flu, which had its origin correlating to the Saturn/Neptune conjunction in the Summer of 1917 in tropical Leo. In Leo, the attack was more on strong young men of fighting Age.

Now, Saturn is up against a tougher opponent, Pluto, with their conjunction in Capricorn. That puts the elderly more at risk.

Last edited:

david starling

The elderly (and young overweight) are at a different kind of risk than everyone else. The latter will suffer from the high-screen-time, local-economy-destroying, isolating, child-catching contact-tracing police state that crushes dissent. If the PATRIOT act is any indication, those powers will never be revoked.

Saturn was known as the devourer of children. The young are the harbingers of the Aquarian Age, which is when Saturn's hegemony will finally end. The "hippies" were the first wave of Aquarian Age harbingers, and were severely oppressed by the Draft of the Vietnam War era.

I see Dylan's prophetic song, "The Times, They Are A-Changin", including the line "Your sons and your daughters are beyond your command/ Your old road is rapidly agein....", as an accurate forecast of the future.

leomoon

Looks like ginseng has been shown to improve oxygen utilization and has been useful in “circulatory disorders” (possibly why men like taking it?).. Cool.

Leomoon, I truly hope you’re not right about Trump being a harbinger of Neptune entering Aries in a few years, because that’s scary as anything else, as the strong man is such a potent political illusion.

Passiflora: I hope not - it was Julien's Blog that suggested this, her quote.:biggrin: not me.

And yes, Jupiter in Capricorn ***** earthworms! (Jupiter in that sign in the sign of its FALL) :bandit:

leomoon

Saturn was known as the devourer of children. The young are the harbingers of the Aquarian Age, which is when Saturn's hegemony will finally end. The "hippies" were the first wave of Aquarian Age harbingers, and were severely oppressed by the Draft of the Vietnam War era.

I see Dylan's prophetic song, "The Times, They Are A-Changin", including the line "Your sons and your daughters are beyond your command/ Your old road is rapidly agein....", as an accurate forecast of the future.

Make sure you don't have your rainbow Pisces glasses on David :kissing:
I thought it was LILITH who was the devour er of babies?

Isn't Saturn "Father Time" and often just overly responsible except when it comes to trump? His Saturn quincunx the Moon and square his Jupiter in Libra. No wonder the imbalances so easily seen:andy:

I often think we should add the BML to see chaos and disorder - and in general the Republican GOP who is in charge now.

https://9thhouseastrology.wordpress.com/tag/lilith/

Speaking of babies and little children, there are thus far known to be at least 100 who have the (newly discovered) Covid 19 strain that affects them similarly to Kawasaki disease and Toxic Shock Syndrome. At least 5 have died. :( ....They are still studying it and gathering info as we speak.
In NYC the largest group - but also in California, Washington State and elsewhere in this country and even globally.

While Eve was the caretaker of the new generation of human beings, Lilith was the devourer. She is said to steal babies and devour them.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Of course, a woman archetype who wasn’t controllable by men had to be character assassinated with, ‘she eats babies.’ *eye roll*

I thoroughly enjoyed that Lilith article though, especially the part that said, ‘The need to exercise freewill is stronger than the need to be included.’ I relate to it a lot and have an angular Lilith, although it could be the Uranian in me that relates to it.

leomoon

I have a few planets retrograde, including Merc, and have been trying to get a handle on how the "Retrograde-state" compares to that of Direct. When looking at the manifestations of the permanently, constant, Retrograde-state of the sidereal Ages through the millennia, I noticed that they aren't as starkly obvious as those of the Direct-motion tropical Ages.

Now I see that the word "Direct" is the key to understanding the term "Retrograde" as meaning the opposite term, "Indirect". Instead of going directly from A to B using the shortest, most direct route possible, Retro is about meandering, and using a series of approximations prior to reaching the most correct version of the desired goal.

So, rx Saturn is more subtle than frontal-assault Saturn direct, but still the same old Grim Reaper.

I have a few older pamphlet books by Helen Adams Garrett that I haven't yet sold and retained. One is called "More About Retrogrades"....and she maintains a German astrology position of the Uranian School, that Retros in our natal charts (at least), are indicative of being markers of where we need to "repeat" past life experiences we didn't hone OR we are attempting in this lifetime to make more perfect.

See it here:

http://www.astroamerica.com/retro.html
and:

https://www.ebay.com/i/380583102074?chn=ps

It likely doesn't come easy either. - but can give us clues as to (the aspects,etc) what/how and in what manner we might attempt working on the energies.
From (vague recollection) Mercury rx, tends to go to the past too much and can get stuck reminiscing this way.

As I look at her book again and reacquaint myself, I might add a few tidbits for consideration.

Mercury: Approx. every 4th month usually 3 times per year for 20-24 days Mercury will retrograde. Every 6th yr. the retro station is made 4 times.
I have: Saturn rx, Uranus rx & Pluto rx and "issues" will all 3 :sideways:

She mentioned on pg. 7, "John McCormick in "The Book on Retrogrades" dealt primarily in the #s of them in a natal chart - saying certain expressions of energy seem to apply to each given number of planets rx.

He suggested the following in that book:

None: - Expend enormous physical effort ( *with all Direct planets)
Two : - Depends on Public sentiment
Three: Determined to excel
Four: Seeks expression in private
Five: Solitary occupation.

(I have 3 of them) My middle daughter has 2 RETROs (Venus in AQ, and her Sun ruler Capricorn's Saturn in Fall 0 Cancer), She always gets the shaft in her few relationships, ALWAYS with deadbeats she is attracted to what she considered to be "victims in life" I told her with the last one, "Jen, you brought home one of your clients"from her social work she does; and she laughed, admitted to me it was true. He stayed for 15 years, was just there as a gigilo I'd say (and my husband agrees)...and finally got (as his own brother once said that about him ) half the house, quite literally! Otherwise, she's extremely bright. :sideways::crying:

She is currently looking at another "victim of society" to help....We are currently (partially) estranged, but she sent me a card today. :kissing:

Last edited:

leomoon

Of course, a woman archetype who wasn’t controllable by men had to be character assassinated with, ‘she eats babies.’ *eye roll*

I thoroughly enjoyed that Lilith article though, especially the part that said, ‘The need to exercise freewill is stronger than the need to be included.’ I relate to it a lot and have an angular Lilith, although it could be the Uranian in me that relates to it.

I never truly understood the BML let alone Lilith or any other part that exists mathematically or otherwise, (like an asteroid) - I'm almost afraid to get into it anymore then I had, like one book "Lilith Insight" by Mae Wilson-Ludlam for example. And I think I have one other not finished.

Thats because when my daughter died at age 33 prematurely via suicide, I have Tr. BML 15°directly over my natal P.O.F 14°Sagittarius along with accompanying, Tr Pluto 28°SAG over my natal BML27°40min. Sag (which is also the point of the GC said to be more about the collective consciousness) happening in my 5th house of children.

So I seldom "go there"...anymore but I always wonder about it especially as I related. :crying:

Ukpoohbear

I never truly understood the BML let alone Lilith or any other part that exists mathematically or otherwise, (like an asteroid) - I'm almost afraid to get into it anymore then I had, like one book "Lilith Insight" by Mae Wilson-Ludlam for example. And I think I have one other not finished.

Thats because when my daughter died at age 33 prematurely via suicide, I have Tr. BML 15°directly over my natal P.O.F 14°Sagittarius along with accompanying, Tr Pluto 28°SAG over my natal BML27°40min. Sag (which is also the point of the GC said to be more about the collective consciousness) happening in my 5th house of children.

So I seldom "go there"...anymore but I always wonder about it especially as I related. :crying:

That is awful, I’m so sorry Leomoon. I’m sending you lots of love and hugs :love: it seems you don’t want to go there because of guilt and shame, but I believe it had nothing even to do with you. Just a strong feeling. From what I’ve previously learnt about Lilith, it’s strongly associated with shame, deep, secretive, hidden shame and of course there’s the story of her being expelled from Eden, and so Lilith stories have a type of ‘expulsion’ happening. If anything,we can learn from Lilith that overcoming shame turns you into a most indefatigable type of strong woman.

leomoon

Ukpoohbear Thanks for your compassion in the world, its very nice to know. :love:However, truly I'm never "felt" or consciously thought of any kind of shame at all, actually a Leo Moon cj. Regulus, might even be opposite..

Here is her photo:
The project of it, helped me survive - I do have Cancer Rising (Tropical chart) but Gemini rising Sidereal chart. I write tons to exert mental energy somewhere.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00G9FNNP4

Ugh! not a great topic. Its now been 12 years this summer.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

That good there’s no shame, and you’ve written it and got it out that way instead.

I interpreted the words of it wanting to’go there’ as shame and I’ve experienced shame, being projected on to me which I have attributed to my angular BML and have thought a lot about collective shame.

It’s interesting the feeling that your friend who died in a car crash and your daughter you had a premonition about being the same soul. Can I ask why you are interested in reincarnation? Its an interest of mine too since having a burst of, what I believe were, past life memories, about two years ago.

I checked out the link for your book and read the author description. I don’t know much about Cayce but what is the chart like of someone who is on a last life? And what are the reasons why a soul does not need to return?

I’m also interested in Royal stars especially Lord Aldebaran!!

leomoon

That good there’s no shame, and you’ve written it and got it out that way instead.

I interpreted the words of it wanting to’go there’ as shame and I’ve experienced shame, being projected on to me which I have attributed to my angular BML and have thought a lot about collective shame.

It’s interesting the feeling that your friend who died in a car crash and your daughter you had a premonition about being the same soul. Can I ask why you are interested in reincarnation? Its an interest of mine too since having a burst of, what I believe were, past life memories, about two years ago.

I checked out the link for your book and read the author description. I don’t know much about Cayce but what is the chart like of someone who is on a last life? And what are the reasons why a soul does not need to return?

I’m also interested in Royal stars especially Lord Aldebaran!!

Just overwhelming sadness, as today also is Mother's Day in the United States. :( ...Ironically, the woman who came up with Mother's Day, actually was arrested for trying to protest against it, after it became so commercialized, :w00t: Strange world! She herself, never had children.
https://www.history.com/news/why-the-founder-of-mothers-day-turned-against-it

I started a new thread, here is the link for Reincarnated souls and we can discuss there with the appropriate links. I'll do that and come back here and amend this with the new page for you :)
HERE:

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Easter 2020 and Passover 5780 wasn't the same in these Corona times, but so was St. Patrick's day and Cinco de Mayo as popular cultural drinking holidays. It appears Mother's day as well Father's day are "cancelled" as well, I wonder this pandemic comes to an end on July 4 (US Independence day) and Canada day.

I learned from scientists trying to predict how or when it will end, and what will become of the current Covid-19 pandemic?
1. It can be contained in 3 months according to the WHO, they praised China's lockdown as a good example, the country of a billion people with 80-100,000 cases, now has less than 100 a day throughout such a large country in size.
2. Infectious diseases often plateau once they run out of available hosts when mitigation, prevention and control is implemented in various countries, but the course, peak and drop of the disease various by location, region and country.
3. Social distancing will be required globally for over a year to 2 years, esp. before a vaccine is developed within the 18 month or more trial period. But, some like the University of Oxford said a vaccine can be developed in Oct-Dec.
4. Because Covid-19 is easily transmissible, it could turn into a "seasonal" disease and the potency could change by the virus' fast and constant strain mutation, esp. when herd immunity by exposure or infection widely expands.
And 5. Over this decade, Covid-19 evolves to be a rare childhood disease like any communicable ones that normally won't harm children, if all adults were exposed or vaccinated, but most children are vaccinated for such diseases now.
There was consensus of the pandemic can last up to a year or two, but again, anything can happen to change the course of Covid-19 nationally and globally.

And pandemics come in usually 3 waves, sometimes the second is the largest and deadliest, but it all depends on proper management of the first wave to break down the viral disease's chain of transmission, and continued suppression by mitigation and preventive measures like local, state and national lockdowns.

!4C

The Spanish flu mostly went after healthy young men of "fighting age", from what I read about it.
Young people with strong immune systems were killed by cytokine storms, but no age group was safe.
I came across this article on a theory for the unequal distribution. Researchers claim the older and younger generations probably had sufficient antibodies from being exposed to H1 viruses as children. On the other hand, people between 20 and 40 were exposed to an H3 pandemic as children instead.

As far as a bias to men, I haven't seen any mention of that. However, I imagine all those GIs crammed into the cold, damp trenches of WWI might have something to do with it.

leomoon

A good site that is very comprehensive. I'll start with the page they had on TV which shows the various countries. Looking for the U.S. its on the 3rd graph (red) which means, "Needs to improve"

Others are either light tan or more medium, and the worse countries NOW are on the upswing in red. Hopefully, from week to week, the graphs will show more countries have improved. I know many have been opening too soon according to the Doctors & Health care communities.

Today, the U.S. reports approx. 85,500 deaths but trump wants the CDC, (Center for Disease Control) to "downgrade" the numbers, make them smaller as it doesn't help his polls otherwise. It will be interesting to see IF they comply or if they remain completely dedicated to the health of America.

https://www.endcoronavirus.org/countries

david starling

I seem to have learned that Elon Musk is popular enough to escape criticism for claiming that children aren't at significant risk from the pandemic, and that California is being "dictatorial" in preventing him from ignoring the rules that are intended to reduce the spread of the virus.

aquarius7000

I seem to have learned that Elon Musk is popular enough to escape criticism for claiming that children aren't at significant risk from the pandemic, and that California is being "dictatorial" in preventing him from ignoring the rules that are intended to reduce the spread of the virus.
Yeah, I am learning that there are many idiots around, not just the one in the WH. Beats me how such a seismic pandemic that has taken so many lives can be taken lightly by certain so-called successful people.

I guess that is one of the main hallmarks of Kali Yuga... greed

CapAquaPis

Is Covid-19 going to destroy the USA if not the world as we know it? Looking at astrology: the start of my country was forecast on February 29, 1600 AD with a full moon on leap year day (and within 20 years, the first 3 colonies: Roanoke which vanished, Jamestown in 1607 and Plymouth in 1619) and be in mind leap year doesn't always fall every 4 years: the years 1700, 1800 and 1900 did not have one. And on Feb. 28, 1999 there was a full moon as well, note within 20 years the USA would brace itself for a great disaster greater than anywhere in the world...full moons on Feb 29th are in partially Leo and esp. transits Virgo. There was a full moon on Feb. 29, 1904 and again on Feb 29, 1980 to predict a powerful life-changing global period: first of 2 world wars (1914-18) and the fall of communism (1989-91), but there was a full moon on Feb 29, 1676; 1752 and 1828 - every 19 years since 1600, but on leap year day every 76 years, but the years 1600 and 1999 are the most pivotal in the US' 4-plus century old history. And one more thing is: 1600+7+13=1620 and 1999+2+19=2020 (note 2001 is said to be the official start of a decade, century and millennium), including the 9/11 terrorist attack in 2001 had a humongous impact in the US and the world, but now Covid-19 is going to reshape us even more. Numerologists know about numbers 1, 2, 7, 9, 11, 13 and 19 are quite powerful.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

10 most affected, but recovering countries in the global Covid-19 pandemic: 1. The USA (much to do with country population), 2. Spain (its high population density), 3. Italy (same, but a large senior population and 15% fatality rate), 4. the UK (could have more confirmed cases than Spain and more deaths than Italy), 5. Russia (due to the country's sheer size), 6. Brazil (it's spreading in Latin America worse than India with its billion people and Sub-Saharan Africa), 7. France (more accurate death toll count than Italy), 8. China (a lot of medical experts believe their case numbers and death tolls are undercounted), 9. Iran (could be an underestimate as well) and 10. Turkey (between Iran and Europe). Covid-19 appeared in France as early as Dec. and in Washington state, US in Jan. and other parts of the globe in Feb. before the pandemic phase in March.

10 other nations said to have a lot of cases: Belgium (0.25% of the national population-it's 0.50% in Spain), Canada (better managed than the Northeast USA-it's spiking in the South, Inland and rural areas in the USA), Chile (they use asymptomatic and serological testing alike Spain for more accurate data), Mexico (not entirely locked down), Pakistan (as well India with their large populations), Peru (on the Pacific rim alike Japan, South Korea, Australia and New Zealand whom got their spread under control), and 3 European nations: Germany, the Netherlands and should I add Sweden with minimum or no lockdowns believe over 1 million each of their citizens were safely exposed, meaning their mortality rate would be 1% instead of going by confirmed cases. 1.5 million total confirmed cases in Europe plus 150k deaths in the continent out of the current pandemic's 4.5 million (1/3) and 300,000 (1/2) respectively.

And Covid-19 cases are found in 95% of the world's countries and territories: about 180 of them so far. Clearly, this is a highly infectious disease to often not be detected, but it has a 2-5% fatality rate (various by national averages, with a few exceptions like Spain over 10%). And serological studies of 26% of 60-62 million Italians: concentrated in the Northern regions like the Bergamo area in Lombardy near Milan, around Madrid in Spain between 33-40% (not counting figures from autonomous Catalonia and Basque country) out of 47-50 million Spaniards and 5% of 65 million Britons are exposed. Who knows how many Europeans and Americans (1.5 million cases so far) esp in the Northeast states and West coast were already exposed in the past 6 mos., this requires antibody testing (estimated at over 2.5 million New Yorkers and up to 1 million in CA).

leomoon

It has bothered me for the past few days, that in hearing of China's hacking into the Gilead or other Pharma companies who are developing vaccines, is not information freely given worldwide in a Pandemic.

WHY do very wealthy CEOs who call the shots in those companies have to profit so enormously over a vaccine which comes perhaps only a few times in their lifetime (i.e. the cure for a safety net of deaths)?

Why can't we share in a more humanitarian way, the "secret ingredients" if thats what it is, i.e. the science of a Pandemic vaccine which will aid all of mankind?

Iran and China are both desperately trying to hack into these answers.

I don't think the founder of the Polio Vaccine, Dr. Jonas Salk, chose to use that incredible find to squeeze as many U.S. dollars as possible from this cure?

I know as children in the early 50s, all schoolchildren stood in line 3 times, for the Polio vaccine, the booster shots, until a sugar version came out a few years later. :surprised:

Is there another reason the United States does not want to share with the world's citizens other then pure Greed? If so, I'll probably consider it and feel better about it.:unsure:

He was awarded the Congressional Gold Medal for Great Achievement in the field of medicine and younger immunologists regarded him as an elder statesman in the field and sought his advice. At 80, Salk was working on the eradication of AIDS with the same amount of determination Salk was the eldest of three boys of Russian Jewish immigrant parents. His father was a garment worker and his mother a homemaker. He grew up in humble beginnings in a New York City tenement, attending New York University medical school with the aid of scholarships. He received his medical degree on 6/08/1939.
The practice of medicine never was his goal, but the study of biology and chemistry. He served a two-year internship at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York. In 1942, he went to the University of Michigan to join the lab of his mentor, Dr. Thomas Francis, Jr. , where he spent the next six years researching the influenza virus.
His mentor told him, "**** it, Salk, why don't you do things the way everybody else does them?"

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Salk,_Jonas

CASE IN POINT:

6. Salk did not patent his vaccine. :love:

On April 12, 1955, the day the Salk vaccine was declared “safe, effective and potent,” legendary CBS newsman Edward R. Morrow interviewed its creator and asked who owned the patent. “Well, the people, I would say,” said Salk in light of the millions of charitable donations raised by the March of Dimes that funded the vaccine’s research and field testing. “There is no patent. Could you patent the sun?” Lawyers for the foundation had investigated the possibility of patenting the vaccine but did not pursue it, in part because of Salk’s reluctance.

https://www.history.com/news/8-things-you-may-not-know-about-jonas-salk-and-the-polio-vaccine