Gemini but do not feel like one? Birth chart? Confused...

Shanti

Hello Heifi

For me the interaspects of the planets weigth heavier than the actual placements in signs.
So by Reading your list of planets it seems like Saturn is squaring your sun, setting a heavier tone to the Gemini sun.

Also the Moon in aqua is squared by pluto giving a scorpio feel to it.

(celebrated astrologer Robert Blashke (diseased too early unfortunately),
wrote in one of his books about his method of giving short Readings.
He just focused on the most important interaspects. The client could identify much with this.)

Best regards,
Stefan

Last edited:

Krewster

Yeah...like Shanti said.
Aspects over signs...;)
Your Sun being in a 90-135-45 triangle with Sat and Nept does not suggest behavior/experiences typical of Gemini keywords.
Shanti are you looking at all at doing astro sign-free...? I’ve been dabbling in that direction and sense a possibility of liberating promise.

Geraldo

Hello,

The Sun sign is not always the most influencing planet. Gemini is not about non stop talking, It's more about thinking and connecting! It's a common thing that Geminis try to connect by talking but it's not always like that.

My best friend and my brother are Gemini Suns, they are shy and quiet but they think a lot and see things from many points of views. And they get talkative when they are comfortable and excited!

My uncle is Gemini Rising! He's the most introverted person that I know and he hates explaining. Except when he teaches (he's teaches some courses!)

He has Sun conjunct Mercury (chart ruler) in 8th and some planets in 12th house. These houses has an introverted nature which overrides the Gemini influence.

Geraldo