Will my boyfriend get his job back?

Venusinlibra

My boyfriend had an argument at work, left his place and got fired. Is there any chance of him getting that job back? Or is there any other job opportunity for him?

As far as I understand, he is represented by mercury retrograde in the horary map, and his jobs by mars or pluto. No good...

Attachments

• jean emprego.jpg
    jean emprego.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 40

dr. farr

By my methods;
-boyfriend = 7th house = Gemini=mercury
-his lob = 10th from 7th = Pisces= jupiter
-mercury flows toward Jupiter but by retrograde motion, which = a very weak
“possibly yes” answer to this question; certainly there wIll be problems encountered in this matter.

Venusinlibra

Thank you dr. farr, just a doubt: wouldn't the house involved in the question representing employment be the sixth since the seventh, with the scorpion cusp, ruled by mars (or pluto)?

dr. farr

Thank you dr. farr, just a doubt: wouldn't the house involved in the question representing employment be the sixth since the seventh, with the scorpion cusp, ruled by mars (or pluto)?

Could be, but I chose the 10th from the 7th as relating to his career; note also that I use whole sign houses.

IleneK

Premium Member
I see your bf as the 7th, Merc, and the job as the 10th from the 7th or the radical 4th, so Jupiter.

They apply to each other, Merc by retrogradation, to a sextile, which points to an opportunity for reconciliation. I do think that while Merc is strong in its dignity, it is in detriment by retrogradation, and it does point to him "going back."

Things were pretty mutually hostile between both employer and bf when Mer was in Gem and Jup in Pisces, since they were mutually averse to each other by reception. Now that employer, Jup, has moved to Aries, employer still doesn't like your bf much by reception, but your bf will not dislike employment as much as before.
In the overall, I see a modest chance to go back to same job and I don't think the atmosphere there will be too much better. If he could find employment elsewhere it might be better for him.
Moon's next aspect is an opposition with malefic Mars, so this is also not so encouraging.

IleneK

Premium Member
wouldn't the house involved in the question representing employment be the sixth since the seventh, with the scorpion cusp, ruled by mars (or pluto)?

My understanding is that his 6th house refers more to his personal work, self-employment or people who might work for him. The 10th is the arena of his being employed by someone else.

dr. farr

My understanding is that his 6th house refers more to his personal work, self-employment or people who might work for him. The 10th is the arena of his being employed by someone else.

This is a good presentation of the relative affinities of these houses:happy: