What will happen on this Project?

JoZi15

Help Community!!!

I am struggling on this project at work. it is a dream project that I was brought in to lead because the firm did not have the expertise in-house. Unfortunately, everyone assigned to the project from the firm work in the opposite way from what needs to happen (they use an "expert-client" approach and working with a social justice institution requires a "collaborative-emergent strategy" approach.

I received an email that was quite disheartening from my project partner (I'm external to the firm as Lead and she is internal to the firm as Lead) and asked in desperation "what is going to happen next?" and cast an Horary.

Can you tell me what might happen?

I'm Sun thinking about her (my project partner and her actions). I am debilitated but angular. She is Saturn thinking about herself. She is domicile and also angular, so with quite a bit of power.

We were once trying to work together but I am moving away from her.

The situation at work (Moon) is not so good (peregrine in Aries + little power in a cadent house). Moon is moving toward a Square with Mars (exalted in Capricorn + received by Moon in Aries).

Who is Mars??!!! Mars seems to be getting all the attention and glory. Hmph! Mars is either my 4th + 9th House Ruler or her (my project partner's) 10th + 3rd HRs.

Darn. That might make sense. She is very directive at work (her way or the highway - is that the 3rd H?) and acting very boss-like (her 10th?).

So she will get her way? I won't be able to sway the CEO of the firm to run this project under my recommendations? What will happen next? Can you see?

Thank you, wise ones. I appreciate any insights you can share!!!

Trying to reach for my own North Star,
Jozi

Attachments

• What will happen next on this project?.jpg
    What will happen next on this project?.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 34

JoZi15

So, I think I have an update. Two things.

Today I have a conversation with the project director and HR. See how that goes 🤞🏽

And last night, a recruiter called me about an amazing position in the organization that is the client in the dream consulting project! Yes, the project that I (and the project partner) am working on where there’s so much trouble personnel-wise, that client is looking to hire for a position for the roles + responsibilities that we are doing the consulting work for now.

What could any of this mean? Can you see anything in the chart?

Thank you 🙏🏾