Manchester United Vs Aston Villa FA cup Jan 10 2022

UHANNES

Asc Mercury in Aquarius
Dsc Jupiter in Pisces

I assigned man united as Dsc because their home kit is Red/white which fits jupiter red and pisces white, automatically Aston Villa will be Dsc.

Dignity
Mercury 12
Jupiter 22
Jupiter in 7th house
Mercury in 6th house candent

And moon dispositor is venus (retrograde) and its combust.
I think the game will end Draw

But bet 1x

fensi88

ASC=0Vi26
This chart is complicated for me.
ASC is in Fateful Degree which shows a fateful event, possibly some sort of catastrophe. But ruler Mercury has applying aspect with POF which would mean Aston Villa wins. So I am not sure what will happen.

UHANNES

ASC=0Vi26
ASC is in Fateful Degree which shows a fateful event, possibly some sort of catastrophe. But ruler Mercury has applying aspect with POF which would mean Aston Villa wins. So I am not sure what will happen.

In this post on your website https://astrosport07.webs.com/bd2018lm.html how do you know the first planet that aspect 10th house ruler when i tried to find the first planet that aspect 10th house ruler i get saturn not moon. Please explain to me how you get moon?

Jay shah

1-0 to Manchester United at halftime. Doesn't look like aston villa going to score. United playing very well. Can United hold on and win or will villa score?

UHANNES

ASC=0Vi26

May be the catastrophic event you predict was the disallowed goal of Ings.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220111-005254.jpg
    Screenshot_20220111-005254.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 27

fensi88

In this post on your website https://astrosport07.webs.com/bd2018lm.html how do you know the first planet that aspect 10th house ruler when i tried to find the first planet that aspect 10th house ruler i get saturn not moon. Please explain to me how you get moon?

I add hour and minute until I see some of the planet that aspect lord 10 house. So, in this chart on 6.sep.2018 at 12:20pm I see Moon square Venus while Saturn is still on 2Cap33.

Jay shah

Top of the table match today.

Manchester City vs Chelsea at Etihad stadium at 12.30pm local time. Can Chelsea beat the champions at their home? Man city a big 60% favourite to win the game.

Last edited:

UHANNES

I add hour and minute until I see some of the planet that aspect lord 10 house. So, in this chart on 6.sep.2018 at 12:20pm I see Moon square Venus while Saturn is still on 2Cap33.

what if the sign of MC changed while adding time to get a planet that first aspect Lord 10. should i continue to look for planet that first aspect the lord 10 of the first sign or should i have to look for planet that first aspects the new lord 10?

fensi88

Frawley said: "Look for the planet that fisrt aspect lord 10, or, failing that, has immediate conjunction with the MC".

Last edited: