Progressed sun in scorpio

Zeito

Hi! I would love to know more on progressed chart and in anything significant has happened in your life while the sun progressed into another sign. my progressed sun moved in scorpio, and has been in the sign scorpio in mercury as well. I’m feeling more intense and going through a ”transformation” but also want to be alone. That feeling came when it was at 29* degree in libra last year like before the new year.. i guess i want to know more about progressed chart and IF you know more absolut progressed sun in scorpio.. i am in the beginning degree still 0 but still have big impact on me.

Ghost00

Banned
Yes, definitely great post. Also I always watch sidereal locations. According to my tribe's tradition the zodiac has 36 divisions each with unique meanings so every 10 years your sun moves into new chateau but real thing i like to watch is wandering silver star. She hops beds every ten months so every ten months a change can be expected. She might go from chateau of quarreling to chateau of peace and harmony such as in sign of Leon?