The Astrology Behind.. Fifty Shades of Grey...

Solastro

Meanwhile here one of my recent blogs on whole Fifty Shades of Grey phenomena that I was reading about the other day.. with the chart for the publishing of the first book on June 20, 2011, featuring *the Aquarian Moon.. seperating from *Pallas & *Vesta in Aquarius.. forming a 'disseminating' trine with *the Gemini Sun along with *the Gemini Sth Node of the Moon.. at http://whatsitallmeanthen.blogspot....9/the-hidden-astrological-meaning-behind.html..

Including some notes on the archetype of the asteroid goddess Vesta from Demetra George in relation to all this.. author of 'Asteroid Goddesses: The Mythology, Psychology, & Astrology of the Reemerging Feminine'.. Vesta, relating to the themes of focus & commitment & our Spiritual Life.. along with also being related to our sexuality & our "virgin" nature etc.. Vesta also being deeply connected to the signs of Virgo & Scorpio, according to Demetra..
And, all this too under the transit of Uranus in Aries, the urge fro freedom to experience & experiment, squaring off with Pluto in Capricorn.. ie. control issues, indeed.. And, while all relating to the story also revolving around the sexual experimentation of dominance & submission in relationships, in the bedroom & otherwise.. delving into the world of BDSM...

Last edited:

SL123

I thought the movie was quite mild for the 21st Century considering all the hype and the generation before had The Story of O (1975).