Emotional disconection

miquar

Well i always sorta wanted to be a writter, i have a pretty vivid imagination, the problem is and this has been a problem even in school is that either people love my writting or they hate it.

You'll be writing for yourself, essentially. Not for anyone else. But in any case your writing must be powerful for you to have aroused love and hate in people. I hope you do write some stuff down. I wouldn't mind a read myself!

miquar

Some people count an orb of up to 10 degrees for a challenging major aspect involving the Sun or Moon, but most wouldn't go above 8. You can reduce the orbs on astrodienst. Reducing to 80% should cut out the wide ones if you decide to do this.

gen6k

Yeah you should definetly write to activate that grand trine. People get pissed because its out there about the self, expression, expansion. Then it Squares Mars intense encounter then it sextiles in to the 4th area with transpersonal planets.

Maybe one group is seeing each part and not the whole.

poyi

Premium Member
Mr Kaeon

You can write in the general chat section for people to read and comments. It might help you to develop writing skills and provide opprotunity to express yourself. Do whatever that you enjoy. People will leave good and bad comments that will give you a really good training to learn how to deal with critisisium!!! And transfers such tension into positive energy to strengthen your mental strength and personality!!!

With supports
Po yi

Mr.Kaeron

Account Closed
You'll be writing for yourself, essentially. Not for anyone else. But in any case your writing must be powerful for you to have aroused love and hate in people. I hope you do write some stuff down. I wouldn't mind a read myself!

I have a strange relationship with writting, it's hard to explain really comes in waves, i write something out of the blue then i don't write anything for months etc, i dont like showing the stuff i write to other people i'm kinda embarasse sometimes.

Yeah you should definetly write to activate that grand trine. People get pissed because its out there about the self, expression, expansion. Then it Squares Mars intense encounter then it sextiles in to the 4th area with transpersonal planets.

Maybe one group is seeing each part and not the whole.

I don't know sometimes i get really good feedback, other times its wierd, specially some teachers i remember this history teacher than would penalize me for put in to much info on the tests and talking about concepts we wouldn't teach in class etc..

Mr Kaeon

You can write in the general chat section for people to read and comments. It might help you to develop writing skills and provide opprotunity to express yourself. Do whatever that you enjoy. People will leave good and bad comments that will give you a really good training to learn how to deal with critisisium!!! And transfers such tension into positive energy to strengthen your mental strength and personality!!!

With supports
Po yi

Well i have some stuff written in Portuguese and Others in english, my Portuguese vocabulary is much richer, somethings just sound better in english, there is this story is started a year ago and i started writting in english then some friend suggested me writting in Portuguese, i have mixed feelings because sometimes i do silly mistakes in both languages grammar wise, also i've been told i have a very wierd way of punctuating stuff in english.

But mostly i'm afraid people won't like it. Writting to a public is kinda wierd i like the feedback but i am afraid how people will react to it specially on the emotion level.

Last edited:

Mr.Kaeron

Account Closed
Some people count an orb of up to 10 degrees for a challenging major aspect involving the Sun or Moon, but most wouldn't go above 8. You can reduce the orbs on astrodienst. Reducing to 80% should cut out the wide ones if you decide to do this.

Ah well, maybe better safe than sorry i mean, maybe when i get a bit more of knowleadge about Astrology i'll be able to figure out what i should take into account and what not.

poyi

Premium Member
I have a strange relationship with writting, it's hard to explain really comes in waves, i write something out of the blue then i don't write anything for months etc

Keeps a diary or short note of what seem to happen/activities/emotion/eating/sleep before, during and after good and bad writings being done. To pin point the possible causes by collecting the data and eliminating the data. Objective and Subjective data are both equally important.

Records the day and time then referring back to planetary pattern to look for representation of any kind of "cycle", for example Moon phase, weather etc.

I don't know sometimes i get really good feedback, other times its wierd, specially some teachers i remember this history teacher than would penalize me for put in to much info on the tests and talking about concepts we wouldn't teach in class etc..

Focuses on the questions and gives them EXACTLY what the teachers want and nothing too much, a little extra would be ok but not worth the time if in exam.

poyi

Premium Member
But mostly i'm afraid people won't like it. Writting to a public is kinda wierd i like the feedback but i am afraid how people will react to it specially on the emotion level.
This is my Whole Intention, to push you to get Mentally Stronger, more Open Minded, to Accept criticism and that is the only way to Learn and Explore the diversity of human behaviors and hence the understandings of it. THEN you can understand yourself better.

I know...I sounded just like a Capricorn Moon lol :lol:

You will be alright!

RaptInReverie

I'm pretty late joining in on the discussion here, so I may only be echoing some points that have already been made.

As far as I'm concerned, emotional issues are usually products of watery placements in a chart. While the Moon itself is watery by nature, it is the least emotional in the air and earth signs, thus I do not think the root of your issue is your Libra Moon, although it is connected by aspects and disposition. Some astrologers say that airy Moons are emotionally disconnected by nature, but many people who actually have air Moons have told me that this is incorrect. If I understood your OP correctly, you are compassionate, kind, and sensitive; however, you have learned along the road how to emotionally detach as a defense mechanism. With that being said, your username (Mr.Kaeron) immediately brought my attention to your Chiron in Cancer placement. In addition to that you have North Node in Pisces. Using Whole Signs would place Chiron in your 11th house (friends) and NN in your 7th house (relationships).

These are definitely areas you should examine for more insight into your problem. I'm not too familiar with Chiron and NN, so I cannot go into depth about them; however, I intuitively feel that they are significant in your relationships with people.

Mr.Kaeron

Account Closed
I'm pretty late joining in on the discussion here, so I may only be echoing some points that have already been made.

As far as I'm concerned, emotional issues are usually products of watery placements in a chart. While the Moon itself is watery by nature, it is the least emotional in the air and earth signs, thus I do not think the root of your issue is your Libra Moon, although it is connected by aspects and disposition. Some astrologers say that airy Moons are emotionally disconnected by nature, but many people who actually have air Moons have told me that this is incorrect. If I understood your OP correctly, you are compassionate, kind, and sensitive; however, you have learned along the road how to emotionally detach as a defense mechanism. With that being said, your username (Mr.Kaeron) immediately brought my attention to your Chiron in Cancer placement. In addition to that you have North Node in Pisces. Using Whole Signs would place Chiron in your 11th house (friends) and NN in your 7th house (relationships).

These are definitely areas you should examine for more insight into your problem. I'm not too familiar with Chiron and NN, so I cannot go into depth about them; however, I intuitively feel that they are significant in your relationships with people.

From what i've been told regarding my North Node is that i need to establish myself and gain stability (kinda vague i know)

Mr.Kaeron

Account Closed
Hey there, i'm posting because (i'm not really sure) let us just go with "I'm Posting"

So i've been doing alot of thinking, which is what i usually do, but lately alot of in a wierd direction i guess. I'm gonna try and piece it in a more organized way.

I'm at a stall at the moment i think, how can i put this into words... I been trying to do some research with hopes it would help me with concrete answers of what i should be aiming for professionally that would make me more feel usefull maybe.

I was wondering if i could get some feedback regarding professional tendencies i might have.. Because regardless of my basic notions i feel completly lost. So if at all possible and if it is not a hassle i would apreciate it. (I think it would help me cope with everything else if i felt i was on the right track)

Also, regarding the emotional shenanigans, i dont think i've made any progress on that front, if anything else i think i might have regressed abit, been questioning some friendships lately, and the emotional frustration has been just adding to the cart, in the end of the day this whole "lets be alone and **** everyone else" is not really working, and even tho i do not dare to show it.. This lonelyness is tearing me. Thing is objectively, i don't know what 2 do about it.. there does'nt seem to be anyone out there. Stuff has been complicated in general and it literally draining my will to do things. Which overral just adds to the feeling of lack of guidance.

Ps - god this surely sounds depressing, a friend of mine said that this would be a rough year, several people said that this and the next year would be a "transformation process", I don't feel that, i noticed that stuff changed but if anything else, i'm pulling myself further away from people. The fact that i'm on a forum asking for advice kinda shows my lack of sense in what to do at the moment.

Oh i also haven't been getting any sleep, i have sleep issues but it has been getting worse in the last couple of weeks.

Last edited:

catastrophe

This is my Whole Intention, to push you to get Mentally Stronger, more Open Minded, to Accept criticism and that is the only way to Learn and Explore the diversity of human behaviors and hence the understandings of it. THEN you can understand yourself better.

I know...I sounded just like a Capricorn Moon lol :lol:
You will be alright!

Oh geez... my Capricorn Moon definitely loves this :biggrin:

poyi

Premium Member
Hello Kaeron

A lot of time, we can't do much about the current situation and we can't even see clearly. We can only do what we can do for this moment at it given opportunity. A lot of the time, we need to learn to be patience and wait for opportunity to arrive. You can prepare yourself though.

Po yi

Hey there, i'm posting because (i'm not really sure) let us just go with "I'm Posting"
So i've been doing alot of thinking, which is what i usually do, but lately alot of in a wierd direction i guess. I'm gonna try and piece it in a more organized way.

I'm at a stall at the moment i think, how can i put this into words... I been trying to do some research with hopes it would help me with concrete answers of what i should be aiming for professionally that would make me more feel usefull maybe.

I was wondering if i could get some feedback regarding professional tendencies i might have.. Because regardless of my basic notions i feel completly lost. So if at all possible and if it is not a hassle i would apreciate it. (I think it would help me cope with everything else if i felt i was on the right track)

Also, regarding the emotional shenanigans, i dont think i've made any progress on that front, if anything else i think i might have regressed abit, been questioning some friendships lately, and the emotional frustration has been just adding to the cart, in the end of the day this whole "lets be alone and **** everyone else" is not really working, and even tho i do not dare to show it.. This lonelyness is tearing me. Thing is objectively, i don't know what 2 do about it.. there does'nt seem to be anyone out there. Stuff has been complicated in general and it literally draining my will to do things. Which overral just adds to the feeling of lack of guidance.

Ps - god this surely sounds depressing, a friend of mine said that this would be a rough year, several people said that this and the next year would be a "transformation process", I don't feel that, i noticed that stuff changed but if anything else, i'm pulling myself further away from people. The fact that i'm on a forum asking for advice kinda shows my lack of sense in what to do at the moment.

Oh i also haven't been getting any sleep, i have sleep issues but it has been getting worse in the last couple of weeks.

miquar

Hi Mr Kaeron. Perhaps keep in mind that transformation doesn't have to feel like Clark Kent running into a phone box and running out 2 seconds later as Superman! The most transformative times in my life have been dark, aimless and full of resentment and anxiety. We often use the word 'regression' in a negative and judgemental way, but sometimes we develop ourselves in a particular direction and then realise that we've forgotten something so we have to go back. And the thing we go back for is undeveloped, alien, and often feels morally repugnant to us. And its also our heart and soul.

When you feel alone and long for the presence of someone you can trust and connect with, and there isn't anyone available, maybe try communing with yourself - bringing your awareness back to your own presence. Without this connection with yourself, connections with others will be at best temporary emotional anaesthetics, and at worse spotlights on your sense of self-alienation. You've been taught to turn away from yourself and to develop various strategies to try to feel that your existence is justified. Somewhere inside you know better than that - you know that you're better than that. But you have to take the plunge - you have to turn around and embrace yourself even though you know that there's no point because you're so worthless.

F*CK IT. DO IT ANYWAY. WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO LOSE?

Someone sent me this poem recently:

Love After Love

The time will come
when, with elation
you will greet yourself arriving
at your own door, in your own mirror
and each will smile at the other's welcome,

and say, sit here. Eat.
You will love again the stranger who was your self.
Give wine. Give bread. Give back your heart
to itself, to the stranger who has loved you

all your life, whom you ignored
for another, who knows you by heart.
Take down the love letters from the bookshelf,

the photographs, the desperate notes,
peel your own image from the mirror.
Sit. Feast on your life.

(written by Derek Walcot)

gen6k

Did you check out the possibility of "depersonalization" or maybe "schizophrenia prodrome"?

If you feel that something is really happening to your brain then you should check it out.

A neptune transit would account for "derealization" or "schizophrenia prodrome". I think the other symptoms are chronic fatigue type things, withdrawal, floatiness, etc.

Other than that it might be some kind of temporary existential crisis stage having to do with social position. You can try changing your diet or emotional type vitamins. Definetly not mdma or any drug like that though.