Where Should I Move To?

PiscesDream

Hello,

I wonder if you could help me to decipher the answer to this horary question: "Where Should I Move To?". I guess it should be the same as for finding the lost object.

More than a year ago I have received a message in my dream that I should move to a different location, there is a danger that they will completely deplete me from the spiritual point of view.

Thank you,
PiscesDream:pisces:.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_where_should_i_move_to_hr.30895.180433.jpg
    astro_2gw_where_should_i_move_to_hr.30895.180433.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 37

knowledge

Hello,

I wonder if you could help me to decipher the answer to this horary question: "Where Should I Move To?". I guess it should be the same as for finding the lost object.

More than a year ago I have received a message in my dream that I should move to a different location, there is a danger that they will completely deplete me from the spiritual point of view.

Thank you,
PiscesDream:pisces:.

I cannot say where you should go but looking at the chart...

you might go to or interested in the following countries in your life time.

USA, Paraguay, Scotland, Holland, the Bahamas Bahrain Belize, Burundi, Cape Verde, Columbia, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo Croatia Djibouti, Kiribati Laos, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi Mozambique, Rwanda, Slovenia Solomon Islands, Somalia, and South Korea.

Manchester, New York,Stockholm, Tokyo, Venice, York, Amsterdam, Milan, and Algeria.

Iceland, Sardinia, Morocco, Belgium, Wales, Eritrea, Guyana, Kuwait, Norway, Montenegro, Sweden, and Tonga.Nuremberg, Tripoli, San Francisco, London, Melbourne, Plymouth, and Cardiff.

May be in your mind...you might be wishing to move to...Holland or UK (Scotland or manchester)

Last edited:

PiscesDream

Hello Knowledge,

I have been told in the past that Holland should be a good place for me, I used to live there in one of my past lives, so this does make a sense.

Thank you,
PiscesDream.