When meeting my next boyfriend?

clary

Hello,

when i will met my next boyfriend?

Is it 2 degrees? (Sun - Saturn), 2 month, that will be to good to believe. :biggrin:

best regards,

Clary :)

Attachments

• noname1.JPG
    noname1.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 32
  • noname.JPG
    noname.JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 36

blondie89

Banned
this sextile is weak.

i wouldnt take it as a yes, tbh

this sextile is weak.

i wouldnt take it as a yes, tbh

But she asked when and not if.. If she ask if she Wil met him within x month then i think its right.

When using moon as co ruler of her, moon will make a trigon to mars in 12 degrees (weeks or month). Moon is 12th house so maybe a secret relationship, or something that will be secret at first time.

Intrestingly they are both in their 9th house and strong, so maybe someone abroad? Do you plan to go abroad or travel?

Also moon sextil after mars, venus and bring them "together"?

Does this make sense?

Last edited:

blondie89

Banned
Is it because sun is on 23 degree. 23 degree of scorpio is ruled by venus and venus is in fall in scorpio? Sun in scorpio is in face in scorpio?

But what could this mean for a open timing question instead of yes/no question?

tikana

But she asked when and not if.. If she ask if she Wil met him within x month then i think its right.

When using moon as co ruler of her, moon will make a trigon to mars in 12 degrees (weeks or month). Moon is 12th house so maybe a secret relationship, or something that will be secret at first time.

Intrestingly they are both in their 9th house and strong, so maybe someone abroad? Do you plan to go abroad or travel?

Also moon sextil after mars, venus and bring them "together"?

Does this make sense?

when and if are co-related meaning that she will meet someone (sun and saturn) but it is a short lived one if she does indeed meet (look at the receptions and jupiter lord of 5th house is in 6th house and conjuncting restraining saturn
not to mention sun being in scorpio rejectng venus natural planet of love
you need to understand that sextiles are the weakest of them all ..
A. you need dignity from applying (faster planet) - sun - it is peregrine - below the horizon (querent is lonely)
B. 7th house is below the horizon as well .. depressing significator
c. 0 mutual reception between the 2 .. that tells us she will be somewhat interested but will be wasting her energy which she doesnt have. and he is not interested in her.. neither is she with him.

Last edited: