I don't want to be used for money

Sylbb

Hi guys! Can you help me with my horary question? I don't want to be used in my next relationship (If I will even be in any) for my money etc. I want to know if my future boyfriend will have his own money/be stable in money related issue/maybe make a lot of money on his own. I don't want to be one to always provide everything in relationship. I'm a woman btw.
Can you see anything good in this chart?
https://imgur.com/9Gz1B7J

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi guys! Can you help me with my horary question? I don't want to be used in my next relationship (If I will even be in any) for my money etc. I want to know if my future boyfriend will have his own money/be stable in money related issue/maybe make a lot of money on his own. I don't want to be one to always provide everything in relationship. I'm a woman btw.
Can you see anything good in this chart?
https://imgur.com/9Gz1B7J

My understanding is that horary does not address hypothetical questions, like about a relationship that does not and may not [according to you] ever exist.
Scherzy's suggestion to look at the natal would tell you more, altho I don't think it could answer about a hypothetical either. Perhaps you should post this question in Read My Chart to see if you get more responses.

I would say though that your natal shows the 7th house ruler, Saturn, to not be functioning well, with Saturn being in the sign of its fall, Aries. So that doesn't bode extremely well for people with whom you might be attracted to partner with.

Scherzy

In addition to Ilenek,
Before I saw the map, I realized that you have Neptun in your 7th house, it turned out to be true.
There are delusions about your partner, being deluded quickly, and trusting quickly.
Likewise, the situation of ruler Saturn is not very good.
This is not your destiny, don't get me wrong, but before you trust someone, you can introduce your family / or friends and pay attention to the comments of people whose opinions you trust because you have a tendency to jump and trust quickly.
Your 2nd house rulerand your 8th house ruler are combined, I think your finances are really good, but you may have a tendency to lose money to others.
Choose people well, get the opinion of people you trust.
Of course, more skilled astrologers will interpret better.

Scherzy

The 7th house Neptune, which weakens the feeling of commitment to the relationship in incomprehensible ways, actually wants the person to focus on himself instead of his relationship. Instead of looking for a satisfying relationship first, one should be satisfied with himself and with what he or she can do on his own. The person who achieves individual satisfaction will experience a real spiritual satisfaction, and only then will they stop seeking in their relationships and will be able to live valuable and satisfying relationships. As the person completes himself, his relationships will also be completed.