The Sabian Symbols in Images

sdh3

Here's a link to a blog entitled "Sabian Symbols in Images." As the title suggests, there is a picture or image used for each symbol in place of a written description. Enjoy!

CapAquaPis

Mine would be based on ascendant is 17-18' Cancer: A hen scratching for her chicks. It squares 21-22' Aries: A pregnant woman in a maternity dress. And the presence of Juno in 14' Cancer (oddly, my lot of death in my natal chart depending on house system - the other is 5' Cancer about a car enters a rail crossing before a train) is an old man looking northeast. The sabian symbols of pregnancy, raising children, living to an old age and taking deadly risks. The 12th house is about past lives and the direction of your current life (old age?), surely described my genderfluidity as a biological male also identifies as female .

I'm going to look at Aquarius sabian symbol images, esp. the 25-26' natal sun (pouring water on plants - I was a garden center associate in a major retailer in my 20s, and a meter - my interest in science) and 20' natal moon (a firefighter puts out a fire - my father was a county firefighter, and a dove with a peaceful message - I love to write and has an interest in current events and politics). The 8th house cusp is either 8' Aquarius (a baby born out of an eggshell - close to my past life on 29' Aquarius which is the south node) or 17' Aquarius (A big business man in the desk - exhibits my work ethic), but the 8th is malefic and some say, there are positive attributes and beneficial traits in this house.

sdh3

Thanks CapAquaPis for the examples of how the symbols apply to your personality and life circumstances/events. I never cease to be amazed at how well the symbols help me make sense and extract meaning from life.
thoughtfully
sdh3

sdh3

The original wording (from Marc Jones) for Libra 12 is "Miners emerging from a mine." In the image below, there's a visual play on words because many of the "miners" are also "minors" (child laborers).

9_lewis-hine_child-labor_7496284364_8aebbb279e_o-1024x768.jpeg

sdh3

Cancer 12: A Chinese woman nursing a baby with a message

The message, which appears in red at the bottom of the image reads as follows: "Chinese policewoman helps quake effort by breastfeeding."

1702822550385.png