Can I have an abortion without my family's knowledge?

kalinka

Mercury is going to entering into Aries. Ruler of that sign is Mars, the natural significator for operations. Some would also use the 8th house for operations (Mars is L8).
I am using Saturn, 6th house ruler for the operation and at the same time the 5th house ruler. Mercury/Saturn sextile in Aquarius.
Jupiter is the significator of your parents/family (L4). Jupiter is in Saturn's domicile, on the cusp of the 5th and will conjoin Saturn in the next sign. In this case I would say that they will know it.
the arabic part of surgery is at 13 Degree in Libra. The Dispositor is Venus and her antiscia in opposition with Jupiter. Maybe you'll try to hide it from them but somehow they will find out.
Moon's next aspect is a trine with Neptune, sitting on the cusp of an angle. So it seems Neptune plays an important role in the story. That's why it could be that u could do it in secret. Moon's sextile with Jupiter and trine to Mercury are indications for a positive outcome at the end.
I am not quite sure with my answer...I would say they will know.

Scherzy

Mercury is going to entering into Aries. Ruler of that sign is Mars, the natural significator for operations. Some would also use the 8th house for operations (Mars is L8).
I am using Saturn, 6th house ruler for the operation and at the same time the 5th house ruler. Mercury/Saturn sextile in Aquarius.
Jupiter is the significator of your parents/family (L4). Jupiter is in Saturn's domicile, on the cusp of the 5th and will conjoin Saturn in the next sign. In this case I would say that they will know it.
the arabic part of surgery is at 13 Degree in Libra. The Dispositor is Venus and her antiscia in opposition with Jupiter. Maybe you'll try to hide it from them but somehow they will find out.
Moon's next aspect is a trine with Neptune, sitting on the cusp of an angle. So it seems Neptune plays an important role in the story. That's why it could be that u could do it in secret. Moon's sextile with Jupiter and trine to Mercury are indications for a positive outcome at the end.
I am not quite sure with my answer...I would say they will know.

Oh no :(
and what about timing sir ?

kalinka

Now it crossed my mind that Venus (Dispositor for the surgery) will turn retrograde before she makes the trine with Mars (surgeons knife). That is why it could be that you will change your mind and make a decision against the abortion. When Venus turns direct again, she approaches a square to Mars =cancellation or abortion over detours and difficulties. 7th house ruler could also be the doctor. With Neptune on the cusp, shows that you'll go to the doctor in secret.

Last edited:

Scherzy

Now it crossed my mind that Venus (Dispositor for the surgery) will turn retrograde before she makes the trine with Mars (surgeons knife). That is why it could be that you will change your mind and make a decision against the abortion. When Venus turns direct again, she approaches a square to Mars =cancellation or abortion over detours and difficulties. 7th house ruler could also be the doctor. With Neptune on the cusp, shows that you'll go to the doctor in secret.

No I cant give birth a child :(((
so with Neptune they don't realise it yes?

waybread

Your health overall (6th house) and house of pregnancy and children (5th house) are both ruled by Saturn. You are ruled by Mercury, as is your mother (10th house.) Your father is ruled by Jupiter (4th house.) If you have any siblings, they are a third house matter, ruled by Mars.

The moon's next aspect is a square to Jupiter. So it looks to me like Dad (or male father-figure, if Dad is absent) is likely to find out. He won't be happy about this (Jupiter falls in Capricorn and the square indicates tension.)

I don't know what your options are regarding an abortion. I did some googling, and found that it is legal in Turkey up to 10 weeks. While your country has not implemented the strict anti-COVID-19 measures of many countries, Turkish residents are nonetheless at some risk of contracting it. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...19-infection-rate-rising-fastest-in-the-world

Obviously your life would be even more endangered if you went to some unlicensed back-room abortionist, or tried to self-induce a miscarriage. Please don't try anything of this nature.

Scherzy, if you truly feel that you cannot keep the baby or give it up for adoption, your best course of action is to make contact with a doctor or qualified nurse right away, and see how quickly s/he will schedule an appointment for you. If you've made up your mind, medically you don't want to wait too long. Probably a large city like Istanbul will have a special hot line telephone number for women in need of this service.

I don't know what the situation is with the man with whom you had sex when you conceived, but if this is a supportive boyfriend, then please ask him to step forward and help you.

Then really think through what the worst is that could happen, and just prepare your mind to face it with dignity, love, and courage.

Please let us know what happens.

With all good wishes, W.

Last edited:

Scherzy

Your health overall (6th house) and house of pregnancy and children (5th house) are both ruled by Saturn. You are ruled by Mercury, as is your mother (10th house.) Your father is ruled by Jupiter (4th house.) If you have any siblings, they are a third house matter, ruled by Mars.

The moon's next aspect is a square to Jupiter. So it looks to me like Dad (or male father-figure, if Dad is absent) is likely to find out. He won't be happy about this (Jupiter falls in Capricorn and the square indicates tension.)

I don't know what your options are regarding an abortion. I did some googling, and found that it is legal in Turkey up to 10 weeks. While your country has not implemented the strict anti-COVID-19 measures of many countries, Turkish residents are nonetheless at some risk of contracting it. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...19-infection-rate-rising-fastest-in-the-world

Obviously your life would be even more endangered if you went to some unlicensed back-room abortionist, or tried to self-induce a miscarriage. Please don't try anything of this nature.

Scherzy, if you truly feel that you cannot keep the baby or give it up for adoption, your best course of action is to make contact with a doctor or qualified nurse right away, and see how quickly s/he will schedule an appointment for you. If you've made up your mind, medically you don't want to wait too long. Probably a large city like Istanbul will have a special hot line telephone number for women in need of this service.

I don't know what the situation is with the man with whom you had sex when you conceived, but if this is a supportive boyfriend, then please ask him to step forward and help you.

Then really think through what the worst is that could happen, and just prepare your mind to face it with dignity, love, and courage.

Please let us know what happens.

With all good wishes, W.
Thank you for your lovely helpful comment.Thank you so so much <3
I am very curious how my father will learn :(
my sister already know it,she is doctor I hope she will help me..

waybread

Aparently so-- see her other thread.

Scherzy, it also occurs to me that if your family would really want to keep your pregnancy a big secret from anybody else, please confide in your most trusted family member. S/he may become angry with you, but it is in his/her best interest to help you to get a prompt and safe medical procedure with minimal attention from anyone else.

While I think it would be best if you could keep your baby or give it up for adoption, I strongly believe in a woman's right to choose what happens to her own body. Just please don't delay on this, because it's always medically better sooner rather than later.

Now is the time to focus on your inner courage and strength to get through this difficult time.

Scherzy

Aparently so-- see her other thread.

Scherzy, it also occurs to me that if your family would really want to keep your pregnancy a big secret from anybody else, please confide in your most trusted family member. S/he may become angry with you, but it is in his/her best interest to help you to get a prompt and safe medical procedure with minimal attention from anyone else.

While I think it would be best if you could keep your baby or give it up for adoption, I strongly believe in a woman's right to choose what happens to her own body. Just please don't delay on this, because it's always medically better sooner rather than later.

Now is the time to focus on your inner courage and strength to get through this difficult time.

I would love to have a child, waybread
But I can't marry :(
thank you <3

waybread

Scherzy, if your sister is a medical doctor than she should be able to help you.

It's possible that Jupiter does not represent your father, but the traditional meaning of the 4th house is one's father, and the moon's next aspect is a square to Jupiter. If your relationship with him is basically good, it's possible that you will choose to tell him at some point, as the moon is the faster moving planet.

Scherzy

Scherzy, if your sister is a medical doctor than she should be able to help you.

It's possible that Jupiter does not represent your father, but the traditional meaning of the 4th house is one's father, and the moon's next aspect is a square to Jupiter. If your relationship with him is basically good, it's possible that you will choose to tell him at some point, as the moon is the faster moving planet.

he would even kill me !

waybread

OK, so don't tell him. In some Muslim countries so-called "honor killings" (murders) of women are still practiced, though illegal. But in Turkey?? So you're in contact with your MD sister. Please get hold of her as soon as possible. I don't think she'll kill you. If she thinks your Dad would cause horrible problems, she will be discrete.

Scherzy

OK, so don't tell him. In some Muslim countries so-called "honor killings" (murders) of women are still practiced, though illegal. But in Turkey?? So you're in contact with your MD sister. Please get hold of her as soon as possible. I don't think she'll kill you. If she thinks your Dad would cause horrible problems, she will be discrete.

thank you waybread!