Look at your life from a reincarnated view point

2rainbows

I believe in reincarnation and that along with our spirit guides, we are born with a fully written script.
for example:
i chose to reincarnate as a piscean with the condition that i never touch illegal drugs, and even preferred legal drugs to be included in this condition. (i like my occassional mixed drinks; drugs have no reality in my life, i think cigarettes are an insane waste of money and quite devasting to the body, which leads ill mental health, which leads to ill spiritual health.)

i chose to be somewhat gullible but know anyone can be deceived.
i believe gullibility is a good thing, if you are wrong to trust something, it becomes a very clear lesson, and trusting something that may not justify trust, gives the benefit of the doubt. i'd much rather be gullible than assume everything i'm told is suspect, because holding others as suspect would surely arise from being suspect. in fact, let me feel secure and have nothing in my life that has a need to be hidden. (house 12 is empty)

make the relationships i enter that are of great importance to me very memorable so we continue to help each other along well after our paths have parted. (apart from remembering them, i have very vivid dreams of a few people who have been in my life).

knowing it is the human condition to want NOW what the future should hold, i placed plenty of stumbling blocks so i never edit my script very much.
if i ever feel that i've reached a point of no return, keep me exactly where i'm at until i am meant to move on according to script.
(i know i'm living according to script when everything adds up to indicate
that everything that is currently happening/not happening is exactly as it should be, or i can just trust in faith that all is as it should be).

2rainbows

Discover

Hi 2Rainbows,
Thank you for sharing your piscean nature. I tend to have a harder time with my twelfth house since I have north node and saturn placed there in Aries.
I find myself wavering between lack of faith in people and situations, which as a result leads me to dissapointment. I am learning to surrender and trust, but it surely has been a long ride...Ultimately that's what my soul really wants. I know this when I am in quiet meditation.
I was wondering if you have any thoughts on the effect of chiron in the 11th house(pisces), cusping the 12th. It's at a critical degree; 29 degrees. The eclipse in March will hit it exact. Do you know what that would imply???
I know I have my chiron conjunct my former partner. In fact we got together when our chirons were conjuncting north node was conjuncting our chirons. His is in the fourth house at the same degree, in the same sign.

2rainbows

the idea here is try to tap into the reason you chose for what has happened and what is currently happening. we do not choose just our birth sign, we choose all of it. and we do so to help us stay on our true paths.
maybe its easier to think of it not as a full script, rather a set of instructions ingrained and agreed upon between self and spirit guides.
in ways there can seem to be a lot of detail;
conversely, these choices were likely made quite easily to assist in our evolution in a very clear state of mind in the afterlife.
2rainbows

I believe in reincarnation because I don't believe we can have such issues within us without having lots of past lives from where they all stem from. I don't think all this pain we feel is just from this one present lifetime. We may have struggled with these same problems life after life after life.

I do often wonder who I was in a previous lifetime. But I don't believe you can tell who you were from the birth chart. It's like on some past life astrology readings they will say you were either a priest or some sort of holy person because I have SN in Pisces. I think SN in Pisces can mean an assortment of things from being a drunk to being an artist a psychic or poet or spiritual guide. But even then it does not mean I was even remotely anything like a psychic or spiritual guide or even a drunk.

I think the best way to look at the chart is to look at the lessons you are learning now, I think you can judge long held character traits which you have probably had for lifetimes, which is what reading the chart is all about, but knowing your chart doesn't mean you are any more spiritually progressed than people who are not into Astrology. I know the general lessons I am supposed to be learning this lifetime, but knowing and doing are two very different things.

weee11

so maybe i chose to born a scorpio sun this lifetime with a mission ot fight against my sun sign's nature, at the last few months something changed in me, i began realizing that i have no enemies, i am not surrounded by enemies, the only one which i can consider an enemy is myself, because of that i aim anger at myself, to fight my rage and my desires and sexual desires, to develope my charcter, to be an example, but most important to be in peace with myself.. to make other feel comofrtble when with me, to be a free spirit and let others be free, to be mutual and not dominating.. to discover my inner depths and to deal with them, to help humanity, to help the world and the harmony (help the ecological system), make others feel good, to progress, to discover the meaning of life, to find god and to be one with the universe
and to have the biggest smile hehe

Last edited:

Lissa

I find this thread interesting,as I'm still trying to figure out what to believe in,spiritualy speaking.So I'm not sure about past lives,karma,reincarnation,etc;I've been kinda of "just hanging around",so to speak(well,I'm just15,so I have plenty of time to figure out my spiritual path).The idea that our soul has carefully chosen our birth chart placements is something that has given me much thought.

I feel confused about what exacly are we supposed to learn from our chart placements:if we were born with certain planets in certain signs,are we here to learn the lesson associated with that sign,or to try to overcome the signs' bad traits and develop the traits which the opposite sign possesses?For example:my Moon is in Aries,so I'm here to learn how to be emotionally independent,self-sufficient and assertive(typical Arian traits)or to develop certain traits which Aries lacks and Libra has,like diplomatic skills,learning how to evaluate circunstances before acting,the strive to maintain harmony in social contacts(which often means 'bending' the Ego,leaving our needs and impulses out of the equation)?Probably a little bit of both...

Just like 2Rainbows,I have a Pisces Sun.My Jupiter in Leo trines my Sun,Moon and Mercury.I also chose to say away from drugs,smoke,alcohol or anything illegal;to always give people the benefit of the doubt,to believe there's always hope;to take care of myself instead of crying and annoying everyone around when things go wrong;to consciously make an effort to maintain a positive attitude and stay true to myself,not being swept-away by some of society's bad habits that try to pervert people from an early age.

Perhaps we're here to learn how to balance some of our planetary placements with those of the opposite sign,so we can have the best of both worlds!Ultimately,trying to learn the lesson of the opposite sign seems to be much harder to do-I won't even tell you how individualistic(Moon,Mercury and Venus in Aries)and disorganized(Sun in Pisces) I am!

ShiningRay mentioned the North Node,and perhaps the NN can be a valuable tool for understanding what's our soul's purpuose in this lifetime(although I never understood my Nodes,they just seem to make no sense to me lol).

Just some thoughts-I'm still trying to make my opinion about past lives,karma and alike,so any insight into this kinds of things is always appreciated:) .

Lissa

Last edited:

2rainbows

A big congratualtions weeee!!!

Lissa, you definitely come across as an old spirit, kudos! one of the first things i read when i began studying astrology was that pisceans (though not exclusively) are old souls, and i have been trying to find witness to or against this idea since.
my b-day is 2/21 and in some ways, i feel this allows me to be a 'professional piscean;' like few can be more piscean than me because i've been through the gammet of pisces. however, this may not be so, because i am sure i have a lot of aquarian influence, so someone off a cusp may be the actual 'professional piscean'.
but then as weee said, some of us may choose a sign to give it some better balance.

2rainbows

Lissa

2rainbows said:
Lissa, you definitely come across as an old spirit, kudos! one of the first things i read when i began studying astrology was that pisceans (though not exclusively) are old souls, and i have been trying to find witness to or against this idea since.

Ahh,my Capricorn rising/Saturn(in Aquarius)in the1st/Capricorn North Node:p

Since Pisces is the last sign of the zodiac,the theory about Pisceans being old souls does make sense!

Like I said,I still haven't made my mind about past lives and reincarnation,but one thing I'm sure:we must always work to reach the higher meaning of the sign we belong to,to allow them to manifest their highest potencial.Pisces has to do with compassion,intuitive perception of the Universe and spiritual matters,unconditional love for every human being,the understanding that we're all equal and,therefore,there should be no boundaries separating us...

I can relate to what you said because I have a lot of Aries in my chart,so i often forget I have a Pisces Sun lol.But,indepently of your aquarian energies,you do have a Pisces Sun so probably one of your tasks is also reaching the hogher meaning of Pisces,which is something I also have to do.the thing is Aquarius and Aries are both quite individualistic,which simply goes against Pisces' nature...

starbuck

Yup, loads of time for u to decide.In my experience, IT calls you, you dont call IT and is usually preceeded by planets in your 12th hse. Judy Hall writes great books on Karmic Astrology.I found her writings to be invaluable. Anyone else read any of her books?

Last edited:

2rainbows

Lissa, I agree with you.
personally i am working on my psychic abilities and studying astrology helps me here.
i am also working on balancing diverse energies so that psychic ability does not cause me physical sickness, and also to radiate balance from me outward.
i think old souls have enhanced immune systems, but i do get headaches and it does seem to be because of psychic energy imbalances.
we should not need aspirin to get rid of headaches and we should be able to easily rid ourselves of any pain. i'm quite sure it will take some reiki to be able to realize and evaporate negative energies and in so doing evaporate headaches. i have yet to experience reiki.
2rainbows

starbuck

Hello Pixiequix. Comming frm a religious background, at 1st i found it hard to believe in reincarnation but when dejavu leaves it's mark on you, you start to question things.looked at your chart & would imagine that ultimately your romances have lead you to this point.scorp/moon/5th hse would give u the edge on subliminal past life activity & conjunct other planets,wow! plus Nnode destiny, requires u to investigate. nice one but take care not to burn out with analyising.emotional healing shld take place with Kiron/cusp venus in 12th.maby pay attention to events or people that trigger this off. just my personal interpritation & hope it helps:)

Even though this thread may be really old now I just have to say you don't get to choose what you get reincarnated as, just had to clear that up. Look, the reason why we weren't able to remember what we were in our past life is because we weren't meant to. If we knew what went down in all of our past life we honestly might just go a little insane. Remembering everything from past life, which includes when you died, how it happened, the families reaction to it, how they lived pass it. Would you be really able to handle all that in the next life?

You see, don't worry about the past and move on with the future. Do what you have to do to get that karmic debt off them shoulders in this lifetime. You don't need to know what exactly you did in the past life. You'll get clues of it, in a subliminal way if you could catch it.

By the way, never heard of someone being able to choose what zodiac sign they wanted for the next life. That really made me burst out in laughter.

Chrysalis

Yes I too believe in reincarnation but i don't believe we get to choose when we are born, I believe that's chosen for us.

I believe that each life time we are going through some sort of spiritually evolving process, where we need to take lessons from each life time and evolve from them. So past lifes will influence our next life depending on what happened, even though we can't remember ....but we may get certain snap shots in certain ways.

We need to then this lifetime deal with bad karma from the previous lifetime in order to move onto the next.....until our evolution phase (on this planet) has finished.

You ever had dejavu ? Well thats most likely referring back to your past life.

Ever met someone for the first time but felt like you've seen or known them before ? Or even took an instant dislike to someone without even kwowing them.

Do you have an urge to visit a certain place or country I.e you've always had a fascination with Egypt....these are all related to your pastlife/s.

We can be with a certain someone life after life in different forms as we are still connected to eachother from previous lives for whatever reason you can't let eachother go.

Last edited:

david starling

Yes I too believe in reincarnation but i don't believe we get to choose when we are born, I believe that's chosen for us.

I believe that each life time we are going through some sort of spiritually evolving process, where we need to take lessons from each life time and evolve from them. So past lifes will influence our next life depending on what happened, even though we can't remember ....but we may get certain snap shots in certain ways.

We need to then this lifetime deal with bad karma from the previous lifetime in order to move onto the next.....until our evolution phase (on this planet) has finished.

Ever met someone for the first time but felt like you've seen or known them before ? Or even took an instant dislike to someone without even kwowing them.

Do you have an urge to visit a certain place or country I.e you've always had a fascination with Egypt....these are all related to your pastlife/s.

We can be with a certain someone life after life in different forms as we are still connected to eachother from previous lives for whatever reason you can't let eachother go.

I actually believe, if you live the best life you can, you won't have to be reincarnated as a Homosapien. :pinched:

JUPITERASC

Yes I too believe in reincarnation
but i don't believe we get to choose when we are born,
I believe that's chosen for us.

We need to then this lifetime deal with bad karma
from the previous lifetime

in order to move onto the next.....until our evolution phase (on this planet) has finished.

At any time, Action has consequences :smile:

The word 'Karma' means 'Action'

There are three BASIC types:
PHYSICAL action
VERBAL action
and
MENTAL action.

Every action leaves an imprint

Physical actions may produce tangible residue
whereas
verbal and mental karma create intangible imprints.
Analyze the trail of any karma
and one may be surprised
how it may wane
but
never gets destroyed completely.
It is the residue of each karma that conditions one

Every-Action-Is-Littered-With-Costs-and-Consequences-400-x-300-Photo-dictionary-com-on-Google-Pictures.jpg

CapAquaPis

If there is evidence of past lives and reincarnation, I like to choose a better life in the future, if there's a future for humanity. Aquarius is a good sign to be and I want to use my current Aquarian abilities to change the world to make it a better place. Reincarnation is a teaching lesson on what it is like to be different people in different places in different times: whether I return as a richer person or a sicker person or another race/ethnicity/nationality or the opposite sex.