Please help me find out this information...

Astrocurious

Hello,
I would like to know the time of my father's birth...who do I call, or what should I type in google, who do I write to, etc?? I would so appreciate it if somebody could tell me the first step of how to go about this and also if anybody did this(try to find out the time of someone's birth by contacting wherever) and if it worked out, I'm sure it's easy to find but I want results not a long drawn out process and confusion.:34:
Thank you.

Stacey5271

Have you tried the birth certificate? Many families kept birth records in bibles, maybe there was some notation of that kid including time in his family. How about asking his siblings or other older family members who may at least be able to get close to an exact time (middle of the night, morning, afternoon etc...).

Astrocurious

I did ask my uncle, he said my aunt(my granmother's sister) would know. I'm waiting for him to call me, impatiently.:59:
Thank you for the response.

freedomlover

Keep holding out for that birth certificate. If they can't locate it, (and you have the patience to wait till tomorrow ;)) you may want to try the county courthouse. In the county I live in, one can walk in and look through the big books containing records of births. A clerk will help if you need it. The time of birth should be written in there.