Is he joking or saying the truth?

Cleopatra

Hello,

I have one very strange question but I'd like to read it and don't know how...you see the question is "Is he joking or saying the truth when saying he wants to marry a rich girl? (19th Jan 2007, 10:54 am Sofia, Bulgaria).

The person I'm talking about is a chat friend from UK, we haven't met facially till now this is why I don't know which house to use for him...

Thanks,
Cleo

Ruby 2

Hi Cleo...I would place him in the 7th.

You say you have a question to ask...but in fact it's two. :D

IMO you may have to rephrase your question beings it's a horary.

Ruby

fensi88

I ask similar question before on this forum regarding news I read in newspaper and Radu answer to me, so I will tell you the rules for this type of question.
(Here I got ASC=9Ar26)
To be true:
- angles must be in fixed signs /here thay are not=0
- lord 1 must be in fixed signs and angular houses or fix-succedent /here it is not=0
- lord 3 must be in fixed signs and angular houses or fix-succedent /here it is =1
- Moon must be in fixed signs and angular houses or fix-succedent /here it is =1
- Moon's dispositor must be in fixed signs and angular houses or fix-succedent /here it is Sa rx we may consider as in 5th house, fix-succedent=1
So, from 5 yes, we have 3, so it is 60% true what he said.

Last edited:

Cleopatra

Thank you, Goca

I know maybe it's a stupid question but first it came to my mind and second I decided to look at it 'coz it is not an ordinary one so we can learn something from it :))) I didn't know that you have posted before such kind of question.... thank you again!!!

Ruby 2

Hi Goca....any chance of putting a link in regarding your question and Radu's answer for this kind of chart.
It will be interesting to see the why's and wherefore's of it.

Thanks, Ruby.

astrobhadauria

Dear,
he is not joking about marriage.By the Vedic astrology,in the house of friends,there are Sun,Mercury,Venus,Moon,Neptune.And the lord of 11th in the 5th.by the regulations of Maharshi Parasar,Moon always satishfied with opposite stars.and Mercury is making works like co-worker in the 11th house.When Moon in the 11th giving this type results:-A person born during the day when the Moon is in the eleventh bhava is wealthy, famous, entertaining and socially active. One of the children, brothers or sisters may cause pain, may be ill charactered and useless and may have to spend one's entire life in the house due to some deformity. There may not be many children, at the most there will be four to five children. One will be long lived. One will be fortunate, good-looking, valiant, shy and will follow the dutiful path. One will be fearless and clever at talking. One will always be happy. One will be thoughtful, intelligent, knowledgeable, soft spoken and will work faultlessly. One will be imaginative and lively. One will be charitable, liberal and good looking talented and knowledgeable about mantras. One will have acquired the knowledge of the shastras by listening to them and will know many arts. One will favor others. One will rear many people. One may be skilled at state affairs and may be the treasurer of the state. One may have got authority from the state and may be honored by the state. One may get name, power and beautiful clothes from the state. One will be blessed with a beautiful spouse and plenty of wealth. One will be endowed with many comforts. One's fame will be well spread and established. One will be popular, luminous and renowned. One may be respected by great people. One will perform pious deeds and people will praise him for these benevolence acts of public interest. One will be wealthy and will gain in every way. One will profit in the business of various things. One will be prosperous and wealthy. One will attain wealth in many ways and will enjoy the pleasures which money brings. One will be contented with one's gains. One will attain precious metals like silver. One may attain hidden treasure buried in the Earth such as money, diamonds pearls and jewelry. One will have very good friends. One will have all sorts of vehicles at one's disposal. One will enjoy the best things of life. One may also have good servants. Planets signify more feminine children. One will have masculine children. A son may be born in the 50th year, which helps him to be free from the debt of one's ancestors. One will have many sons. One will acquire knowledge through hearing, thinking and practicing. There are many shastras. All of them cannot be read but one can learn a lot through listening. Therefore, listening has been given importance. One will own agricultural land. One will attain good worldly happiness. One may be the leader of a local organization.

Attachments

• Joking.GIF
    Joking.GIF
    35.4 KB · Views: 20