Pregnant

Opphiucan

This chart is so watery...asc cancer, moon in pisces at POF degree for children, cusp of children house scorpio - however mars in 11th conjunct with venus...?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_390_pregnant.48234.12863.jpg
    astro_2gw_390_pregnant.48234.12863.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 62

Opphiucan

Ahm....it's mine. I was embarrassed because I just started this great relationship and well, uhhmmmmm...things happened fast? I'm just wondering...can you break it down for me? Is it all the water?

My pof for children is Pisces 24....

L

Opphiucan

Plus, I was thinking maybe yes because of the POF, and the water signs, but then no because the moon (moi) isn't trine to anything...

Curious.
Thanks -

DiDi

Im a bit causious to answer this only cause it looks like a big fat yes

fertile planets on the asc and 5th...
fertile rulers...

but then no because the moon (moi) isn't trine to anything...

doesnt have to be a trine can be any aspect and a passing one cause that has to have happened to be pg

to be pg allready you would see a passing aspect to the 5th ruler
which you have.. moon has passed mars and venus and mercury.

so all the ticks are there except one youd want to see the 5th ruler on the angles especially the asc.

are you late?

Last edited:

dr. farr

As DiDi posted, it does look like a "big fat yes", especially also considering the Lot of Children falling in fertile Pisces. Magic 8 Ball won't help because the 2 equally applicable signifying signs, Scorpio on the 5th house, and Pisces positing the Lot of Chidren, give opposite answers (Scorpio = no and Lot of Children = yes), so the 8 Ball can't be tested for a definitive yes or no indication.

Al-Sadwali's technique?
-ruler of ascendant, Moon in Pisces = fertile
-ruler of 5th, Mars in Taurus = fertile
-ascendant = Cancer = fertile
-5th house = Scorpio = fertile
-8th house = Aquarius = not fertile
-11th house = Taurus = fertile
1st trigonal day lord of Scorpio on the 5th house = Venus; Venus in Taurus = fertile
...clearly the dominant indications by the al-Sadwali technique are fertile = pregnant!

Do you have pretty good reasons to think you might well be pregnant? If you are not pregnant then this will be a big WRONG mark for the al-Sadwali technique!

Or are we being lured into a false optimism because of those fertile signs on the 1st, 5th and 11th houses?

Primary Ankara delineation:

-querent = 1st house = Cancer = Moon
-quesited = 5th house = Scorpio = Mars
-Lot of Children @ 24 Pisces = Jupiter significator
-fertile Scorpio on the 5th house = + testimony
-Mars is in a pitted degree = - testimony (strong - testimony)
-Mars is in the succedent 11th house (+) but also in its detriment (-) = net neutral testimony
-Moon falls in conjunction with the Lot of Children (+, strong) but is in the cadent 9th house, the house of its sorrow, and in a void degree (-) = net neutral testimony
-Moon flows toward Mars (+) but makes no applying aspect to Mars (if we look at Modernist horary, Moon makes an applying semi-square to Mars) which = - testimony, so net testimonies here are neutral
-neither Moon nor Mars make any applying aspect to Jupiter (significator of the Lot of Children) and in fact all 3 significatos (Mars, Jupiter, Moon) flow away from the Lot of Children (-), but Jupiter is in a bright degree of Aries (+) = again, net neutral testimonies
-Lot of Children is in a cadent house (+), its significator Jupiter is angular (+) = net neutral testimony
-considering stellar connections:
a) ascending degree is connected with Castor, a disruptive star when rising = - testimony
b) 5th house cusp is connected with the North Scale, a constructive stellar influence = + testimony
c) Jupiter is connected with the Vertex nebula, a rather disruptive influence (as are all nebulae) = - testimony
d) Monn and the Lot of Children are connected with Markab, a disruptive stellar influence = - testimony
...so stellar influences = net - testimony

Results (as net)
Positive = +1 testimony
Negative = -2 testimonies
Net = -1 testimony

So by Primary Ankara we actually get a -1 net indication, meaning slightly unfavorable for pregnancy (a "possibly no" answer to the question)

We get a strong + from the al-Sadwali technique; we get a toss-up (actually a "can't answer") from the Magic 8 Ball, and a "possibly no" from Primary Ankara; my delineation: after all that, I must say-MAYBE!
I lean toward the al-Sadwali technique and its answer here, but in the final analysis when Primary Ankara is also considered, I make it too close to call (if I had to bet $ on the outcome)

Last edited:

Opphiucan

Thanks. I'm fine either way. Children are a blessing and I love them. Big responsibility and I've been through so much this year. I just have a feeling - and I have hope. CRAZY...considering my age, but I would really like it. If I did the chart a few days ago and it showed I was fertile, I figured doing a chart again. This to me isn't as promising or affirmative.

Thank you Dr. Farr and Didi:)

Attachments

• pregnancy.jpg
    pregnancy.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 23

dr. farr

I think something happened to you here, ie, the highly unusual (for you)10 days too early menses; the chart looked very strong for pregnancy on a basic analysis (and by the al-Sadwali method as well), but using the more in depth Primary Ankara analysis put this matter in doubt.
I wonder if there was a very brief conception which then quickly terminated?

DiDi

Id go have a blood test because it could be the bleed that happens sometimes when you are pg and its around 5 days b4 your due its usually a spotting not heavy, or like dr farr said could be something more sinister like a misscarriage if you are pg...
Id get it checked out by a doc

I am a very regular girl also and a few years ago for the first time I got mine late about 10 days, its cause im not 20 anymore if your not pg maybe your hormones are out of wak

what do you feel?

tikana

naw the girl aint pregnant

fertile planets mean she can get pregnant but it is not a yes that she is pregnant

DiDi

hey tik how are you?

im only going on the first chart
and 5th ruler passed asc ruler
only prob for me to get a proper yes was that 5th wasnt in the asc as well...

I went on fertile and rulers passing one another but yeah no ruler in the asc, wasnt posative with it.
id still have a check 10 days early when your normaly normal needs a check.

tikana

hey Didi

i am somewhat okay i guess.. got some headachy people on my back
thanks for asking.. how are you

I am looking at 1st chart too ...

she asked in 1st chart if she is pregnant

Moon is in pisces
cancer on asce
mars is in taurus fertile but not amuzed at the reception nor strength of mars
moon did sextile mars but not recently
moon also void but functional. she will go into aries where she is not fertile - nothing incoming nothing outgoing so my anwer is no she is not pregnant

T

Last edited:

DiDi

i am somewhat okay i guess.. got some headachy people on my back
thanks for asking.. how are you
that *****, Know the feeling
all the best to you.

mars is in taurus fertile but not amuzed at the reception nor strength of mars
moon did sextile mars but not recently

that must be it, cause i didnt like that it had passed other plannets as well

dr. farr

I also used the first chart for my (incorrect prognostic) al-Sadwali analysis and my (correct prognostic) Primary Ankara horary delination.

I just noticed, though, that if I had taken the Part of Conception instead of the OP's Lot of Children, as significator (I myself always use the Part of Conception in preference to the Lot of Children in pregnancy questions), in using the Magic 8 Ball, then instead of the 8 Ball giiving a mixed indication, it would have given a straight (and correct) "no" answer to this question:, eg, if taking the 5th house as quesited significator this = Scorpio which = Mars which = a "no" answer to the question by 8 Ball rules; however, if taking the Part of Conception as quesited ignificator, we also get a "no" answer by the 8 Ball because the POC falls @25 Gemini, Gemini posits the South Node, and so, by 8 Ball rules, this indicates a "no" answer to the question as well.

Opphiucan

Thanks Dr. Farr, yes, 10 days early is odd. I came to the same conclusion :(.

Could be stress but everyone agreed I WAS FERTILE! so...everything happens for the best, yes?

Thank you all!:)