My Mars situation

GeminiSun

It's wounded because it's conjunct Chiron. But my Mars also conjuncts my MC. I also have my Mars in Leo. And all of this is happening in the 10th House. Can anyone give me any insight on how all of this plays out in my chart?

Attachments

• astroooo.png
    astroooo.png
    107.8 KB · Views: 30

katydid

It's wounded because it's conjunct Chiron. But my Mars also conjuncts my MC. I also have my Mars in Leo. And all of this is happening in the 10th House. Can anyone give me any insight on how all of this plays out in my chart?

I have Mars conjunct Chiron too, so I do understand the wounded aspect here. But we tend to carry on, continue our journey, even with emotional baggage and battle scars. :wink:

Mars in Leo, sandwiched between Chiron and the Leo midheaven, is quite the dichotomy. It is like having two conflicting urges---one is to curl up and lick one's wounds, and the other is to stand in front of the world and enthusiastically share one's goals and strengths.

The most exact aspects to that Leo triple conjunction come from the quincunx to Neptune/Uranus in the 3rd of Communication.

So the urge you have to express yourself, your creativity and spirituality and personal feelings and views are very strong---too strong to ignore. Being in the 3rd,of communication, you may write them, read them out loud to others, and with Uranus there, you likely share them online in podcasts or web blogs or youtubes. With Neptune alongside, you might use the vehicles of art, aesthetics, fashion, cosmetology, photography, or video to express yourself.

But Mars is a very physical planet---so your desire includes sharing your physical strengths, prowess, athleticism, physique or beauty? So modelling or acting or public speaking? Or modern dance or cardio training?

Mars on the Leo MC is the prominent urge to show the world your true self and persona---but Chiron must come along for the ride. So it is a matter of sharing your strengths while also revealing your painful past and your wounds. :bandit:

That Mars also squares your Pluto/Moon in the 1st house. So people immediately see your charisma, your magnetic aura, your intensity, and they are intrigued. It is hard for you to stay low key, even though your 8th house Gemini Sun would rather keep it that way. The Moon is also childhood---and that intensity made it hard for you to hide your true feelings/emotions/desires, even though you wanted to.

Mars in the 1st square Pluto describes anger and resentment which needs to be constantly cleared out through physical releases, like exercise, open communication and transparency. :ninja:

Last edited:

GeminiSun

I have Mars conjunct Chiron too, so I do understand the wounded aspect here. But we tend to carry on, continue our journey, even with emotional baggage and battle scars. :wink:

Mars in Leo, sandwiched between Chiron and the Leo midheaven, is quite the dichotomy. It is like having two conflicting urges---one is to curl up and lick one's wounds, and the other is to stand in front of the world and enthusiastically share one's goals and strengths.

The most exact aspects to that Leo triple conjunction come from the quincunx to Neptune/Uranus in the 3rd of Communication.

So the urge you have to express yourself, your creativity and spirituality and personal feelings and views are very strong---too strong to ignore. Being in the 3rd,of communication, you may write them, read them out loud to others, and with Uranus there, you likely share them online in podcasts or web blogs or youtubes. With Neptune alongside, you might use the vehicles of art, aesthetics, fashion, cosmetology, photography, or video to express yourself.

But Mars is a very physical planet---so your desire includes sharing your physical strengths, prowess, athleticism, physique or beauty? So modelling or acting or public speaking? Or modern dance or cardio training?

Mars on the Leo MC is the prominent urge to show the world your true self and persona---but Chiron must come along for the ride. So it is a matter of sharing your strengths while also revealing your painful past and your wounds. :bandit:

That Mars also squares your Pluto/Moon in the 1st house. So people immediately see your charisma, your magnetic aura, your intensity, and they are intrigued. It is hard for you to stay low key, even though your 8th house Gemini Sun would rather keep it that way. The Moon is also childhood---and that intensity made it hard for you to hide your true feelings/emotions/desires, even though you wanted to.

Mars in the 1st square Pluto describes anger and resentment which needs to be constantly cleared out through physical releases, like exercise, open communication and transparency. :ninja:
Wow, this is all so right on the money.

Harmelia

Hi GeminiSun!
The Mars/Chiron in Leo conjunct MC situation can been seen as an added symbol for the overall past life wound. Your Sun is conjunct your South Node of the Moon in 8th house. It is the dispositor for your Leo Mars/Chiron. It rules Leo. That SN wound is about the way you perceive yourself - you self-identity. Leo is about your creative self-expression and who you think you are - self-identity.

Gemini is all about perception, thought processes and the communication of these. In the 8th house, we see you exploring your internal workings - your pain, wounds, emotions - and healing them (hopefully). But it is also a source of wounding there too, symbolized by the past life South Node. Perhaps you go too far - you get stuck in certain moods and emotions, you wallow, you are too introspective, you get attached to moodiness perhaps. You could get caught up in obsessive thinking that doesn't go anywhere.

Mercury rules Gemini and it too is found in the 8th house - in Cancer. Here, it can be quite sensitive. If used negatively, it can be overly sensitive and moody. If used positively, you might have deep understanding and compassion for yourself and others while you investigate yourself. In the 8th house, your thinking can easily take you into darker moods or perhaps think too much about slights or hurts. The only reason I harp upon this as negative, is because of the SN statement that there is a wound there. You may also have all the positives of focusing on self-investigation for the purpose of growing and changing.

That Mars is the traditional ruler of your Scorpio ASC and the modern ruler is Pluto found in Scorpio (natural ruler of the 8th along with Mars) and it is in the first house - Aries house. Mars is your doing self - the part of you who can set boundaries - who acts with decisiveness, impulsivity, independently and passionately - who will want to do Leo in the house of career. With Chiron conjunct it, it's possible that Mars is not functioning as it might. If it is affecting your success in your career or social standing, then that is something to explore. With a Scorpio Rising and Sun and Mercury in 8th, you could have trust issues - feel cautious in relationships - want to be more in the background. This is quite the opposite of Leo.

There's a lot of Aries symbology here - Mars, one of your chart rulers, Pluto in the first house, Mars conjunct an angle, and Venus in Aries. These all give the urge for greater independence - self-motivation - less need for feedback from others. Leo is actually like Libra in that it is relationship-oriented. It really likes to have an audience - likes to be seen and heard and applauded - wants to shine and likes to be noticed. There can be a kind of dependence in that. Aries, Mars, 1st house - these do not care what other people think at all. It just follows its own impulses. It does what it wants to do when it wants to do. It doesn't need affirmation from others or to be seen doing whatever it wants. It's happy going it alone.

So, I would say that your wound there (Mars/Chiron) has something to do with the difficulty of adopting Aries into your self-identity. But you are here to develop your Aries side - which is in part - having physical vitality. Moon in Sagittarius will also contribute to physical vitality, but it also likes to set goals and achieve them - to learn and grow and assimilate new ideas. This is associated with your 2nd house of self-concept where your North Node is. This is about feeling more secure within yourself and evolving your sense of inner peace - along with being less moody. You are evolving your independence within your self-identity and creative self-expression. Scorpio Mars is more defensive. Aries Mars says, "Just DO IT".

Last edited:

GeminiSun

Hi GeminiSun!
The Mars/Chiron in Leo conjunct MC situation can been seen as an added symbol for the overall past life wound. Your Sun is conjunct your South Node of the Moon in 8th house. It is the dispositor for your Leo Mars/Chiron. It rules Leo. That SN wound is about the way you perceive yourself - you self-identity. Leo is about your creative self-expression and who you think you are - self-identity.

Gemini is all about perception, thought processes and the communication of these. In the 8th house, we see you exploring your internal workings - your pain, wounds, emotions - and healing them (hopefully). But it is also a source of wounding there too, symbolized by the past life South Node. Perhaps you go too far - you get stuck in certain moods and emotions, you wallow, you are too introspective, you get attached to moodiness perhaps. You could get caught up in obsessive thinking that doesn't go anywhere.

Mercury rules Gemini and it too is found in the 8th house - in Cancer. Here, it can be quite sensitive. If used negatively, it can be overly sensitive and moody. If used positively, you might have deep understanding and compassion for yourself and others while you investigate yourself. In the 8th house, your thinking can easily take you into darker moods or perhaps think too much about slights or hurts. The only reason I harp upon this as negative, is because of the SN statement that there is a wound there. You may also have all the positives of focusing on self-investigation for the purpose of growing and changing.

That Mars is the traditional ruler of your Scorpio ASC and the modern ruler is Pluto found in Scorpio (natural ruler of the 8th along with Mars) and it is in the first house - Aries house. Mars is your doing self - the part of you who can set boundaries - who acts with decisiveness, impulsivity, independently and passionately - who will want to do Leo in the house of career. With Chiron conjunct it, it's possible that Mars is not functioning as it might. If it is affecting your success in your career or social standing, then that is something to explore. With a Scorpio Rising and Sun and Mercury in 8th, you could have trust issues - feel cautious in relationships - want to be more in the background. This is quite the opposite of Leo.

There's a lot of Aries symbology here - Mars, one of your chart rulers, Pluto in the first house, Mars conjunct an angle, and Venus in Aries. These all give the urge for greater independence - self-motivation - less need for feedback from others. Leo is actually like Libra in that it is relationship-oriented. It really likes to have an audience - likes to be seen and heard and applauded - wants to shine and likes to be noticed. There can be a kind of dependence in that. Aries, Mars, 1st house - these do not care what other people think at all. It just follows its own impulses. It does what it wants to do when it wants to do. It doesn't need affirmation from others or to be seen doing whatever it wants. It's happy going it alone.

So, I would say that your wound there (Mars/Chiron) has something to do with the difficulty of adopting Aries into your self-identity. But you are here to develop your Aries side - which is in part - having physical vitality. Moon in Sagittarius will also contribute to physical vitality, but it also likes to set goals and achieve them - to learn and grow and assimilate new ideas. This is associated with your 2nd house of self-concept where your North Node is. This is about feeling more secure within yourself and evolving your sense of inner peace - along with being less moody. You are evolving your independence within your self-identity and creative self-expression. Scorpio Mars is more defensive. Aries Mars says, "Just DO IT".
It's funny that you mention that I'm here to develop my Aries side when I've never really liked the way a lot of Aries' behaved. But maybe I didn't like it because it was a side of myself I was suppressing? I don't know. Aries energy can be polarizing to some people. I do agree I have to get in tune with my own Aries energy though. I'm not as direct and assertive as I'd like to be.

Thanks for the chart reading. Everything was very accurate.

Harmelia

It's funny that you mention that I'm here to develop my Aries side when I've never really liked the way a lot of Aries' behaved. But maybe I didn't like it because it was a side of myself I was suppressing? I don't know. Aries energy can be polarizing to some people. I do agree I have to get in tune with my own Aries energy though. I'm not as direct and assertive as I'd like to be.

Thanks for the chart reading. Everything was very accurate.

You are welcome. People use the signs and planets in different ways - there are of course, positive and negative traits to all the signs and planets. The challenge is to develop the positive traits of a sign.