When will i met the father of my further children?

deborah45

Hello :)

Im 32 and i wanted to know when will i met the father of my further children?

In this chart I (mars) are located in picses, sign of Jupiter. Jupiter is my 5th house but is weak, maybe it will last a while. Venus (he) is making a conjunction to mercury (his 5th and my 11th house). I know it will last a while till i get kids because of jupiter is in capricorn very weak.

my Co-ruler moon is in taurus, will trine jupiter in about 7 degrees.. (7 Month?)

Mars and venus will be met in a square?

Who could help me?

Best regards and thank you :love:

Attachments

• unbenannt 1.PNG
    unbenannt 1.PNG
    254.7 KB · Views: 54
  • Unbenannt.PNG
    Unbenannt.PNG
    121.6 KB · Views: 42

ameliaastrology

Funny you didn't ask "husband". It could've been an entirely different result.

I'm not good at timing, but I think 5 months.

You are Mars. Your children's father is Sun, your man functioning as a man. Reproduction is a major male function. (Frawley calls Sun the "man-stuff.)

Sun is meeting Mars by square in 5 units. Both mutable signs, but both from angular houses, it could be 5 months/years.

It's a square, and reception doesn't look good, so be prepared for some hiccups in your relationship.

When will you have children: 8 units. Moon trine Jupiter. Moon is apt because it's the natural ruler of mothers, you as a mother.

Moon fixed sign, Jupiter cardinal. Moon from angular house. Jupiter from cadent. I'm not sure about this. 8 months doesn't seem like it. Could be 8 years?

Always remember that your own volition can make things happen faster. Both Moon and Mars are strong.

Ps Sun/Moon together in the 7th house with Moon about to change into Sun sign is a nice testimony that reproduction can happen. They're already in orb.

Amelia

Last edited:

Ouranos

Hello,
I would go with the 5 units Sun in 7th squaring Mars L1 as suggested by Amelia.
A lot of good connections between MarsL1 and JupiterL5 and even if JupiterR is in Fall in Capricorn, it is in the exaltation of Mars. Also the Moon carries the light from Mars to Jupiter.
The reason I go for 5 years is also because the Part of Children is at 15Sco36 and your ASC is at 10Sco53 = 5 units
Finally, 5 years from now, Jupiter will conjunct Venus-Mercury
Venus (Exaltation of your 5th in Pisces) and MercuryL5 from Radix 7th.
and Saturn will enter Aries in your 5th House (new responsability)

Good luck,
Ouranos

deborah45

thank you very much for your post. Unfortunately i cant mark them as helpful :)

im writing father of my children because i think we dont have to be married to get children.

I think it will be more 5 weeks because you mentioned angular and mutable connection.

Like this the square of sun and mars could be 5 weeks?

http://mithras93.tripod.com/lessons/Lesson8/

like conflict, or seperation of contact, he or i not interested..

sun will go forward to conjunct venus in about 12 - 13 degrees (month) which could mean meeting of father and husband?

at the moment most of my male friends want something from me, but im not from them. Looking at natal chart, it looks like i will latest get children in 2023.

Timing of children is i think easy:

For timing of children i would say when Jupiter and saturn are conjunct in aquarius. on 22th december they will conjunct at 0:32 aquarius and moon is at this time in sextil (aries in 5th house) to them (in term of mars).

Degrees of jupiter till saturn: 13, 5 + 3 -> 16,5 month, this will be mid of October 2021? If it could be 8 month from now on -> i could be pregnant in January / March adding 9 month of pregnancy it will be october.

Jupiter also conjunct pluto 2 times so first could be a abortion? (Pluto = death and Jupiter = child)

Or pregnancy starts in October 2021 what would be more realistic.

I´m not sure because of this venus, mercury sun stuff in 7th/8th house and square to mars.

Are sun and venus one person or two?

Last edited:

Ouranos

Hello Deborah,
Just because you don't agree with my judgment doesn't mean it can't be helpful. I am the astrologer not the father.

But you may be right, 5 weeks or 5 months, whatever you choose with your free will. Astrology is right, astrologers are wrong.

Usually the datation has several angles
- When the aspect becomes exact in the ephemeris
- When the orb indicates units of time (symbolic time)
- When a planet Retrograde turns Direct
- When a Stationary planet changes direction or a fast planet stations.
- When a planet is ruled by Saturn.

Here, last aspect of the Moon (slow) to Jupiter Lord of 5th, Retrograde, Cardinal and Cadent, ruled by Saturn Retrograde would indicate 8 months, if and only if all planets were Fast and Direct.
And I chose 5 units because Part of Children is 5 degrees away from your ASC.

I hope your desire for love and children will get fulfilled in whatever time span the Providence ticks your clock!

Blessings,
Ouranos

ameliaastrology

1) Not my concern you rate me as helpful or not. Suit yourself.
2) Since you're so sure about your judgment, probably in the future you'll save us the bother by not asking for our time. Ouranus and I didn't ask for anything in return, but I think a lot of decent people around genuinely appreciate the time other people put into reading their charts. Of course sometimes the OPs wouldn't find their judgment helpful, but they wouldn't sound like other people have failed their homework.

Amelia

rafaella

This is not a good question, as you are basically asking 2 questions, whether you will meet someone and if there are children? What if you don't have children?

This chart shows 5th ruler to be debilitated. So even though Moon and Mars are fertile, 5th ruler debilitated shows difficulty here with pregnancy, perhaps miscarriage.

Venus, your potential future 'baby daddy' is happily with another person, look how cozy Venus and Mercury are. Mercury prohibits the aspect with Mars.

So this chart is basically useless as is the question. Horary does not work this way. You need a proper question without trying to 'cheat' and hide a second question.
BTW the baby daddy could be a one night stand too.:whistling: