Donald Trump's North Node Return

leomoon

DJT was born during an eclipse. On the General Election Day of 2020 November 3rd, he is presented with a Nodal Return in his 10th House of the public. At the same time Tr. Jupiter will quincunx the Node.

What shall we make of it? :surprised: Astrologically speaking, not personally speaking. Requires a neutrality to answer your best answer, or to park one's feelings about the man.

*There will also be a Solar Eclipse in mid December (14th) after the Elections he should feel. Some say the eclipses can be felt a few months or weeks ahead or after one occurs. He will also have the benefit or not of the Lunar Eclipse hitting his chart on November 30th...
Solar: 23Sag08'14 and Lunar will be 08Gemini38'

http://www.oocities.org/rbltre/astro/juasnn.html

[Moved this post from another thread and gave it its own title. Other thread is about personal experiences with node returns. Posts about famous people and their astrology belong here. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

leomoon

[deleted quote of Moderator-deleted non-astrological post - Moderator]

I hope you are correct, but I'd still love to know the astrology behind what you think. He is going to have tr. Jupiter quincunx his NN too Nov. 3rd General Election day. Then two eclipses bounding off his chart one the end of November (Lunar) , one Dec. 15th (Solar)

This doesn't sound all that great to me, if it were my chart, I'd probably worry.

Last edited by a moderator:

blackbery

He failed his North Node return, regardless of whether you like him, or not.

You mean coz the election was stolen from him? That was certainly part of his Moon Node destiny; the Dems can't
win unless they cheat.
He decided to step down to follow the constitution & to avoid a civil war.
He will return as the LEGAL POTUS when the time is right. :uranus::northnode::conjunct: MC seems like the perfect timing!
He never conceded the election; he has never stopped saying how he won in a landslide, with millions more
votes than in 2016.🤩🤩🤩

Last edited: