How does this job interview look?

retinoid

I did a chart for this job interview. It looks kind of mixed to me (event chart)...

Attachments

• event.jpg
    event.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 33

dr. farr

Its not bad:
-negatives are POF and rising sign dispositor Mars in the 12th whole sign house, waning Moon, Moon VOC (will make no aspect in its sign before changing signs)
-positives are Moon in its own cardinal sign, NN in 2nd whole sign house ($), career significator (10th house) under Leo with its dispositor (Sun) in its rulership in that house and Mercury (dispositor of the 11th house of gains) also in the 10th

Yes, mixed indications but with a favorable leaning...

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

Tajjik Yoga indicates, possibility is there, but delay. Because Ascendant Lord Mercury is making link with 10th house lord with help of slow moving planet Rahu But this connectivity indicates change in job may take some time.

retinoid

Its not bad:
-negatives are POF and rising sign dispositor Mars in the 12th whole sign house, waning Moon, Moon VOC (will make no aspect in its sign before changing signs)
-positives are Moon in its own cardinal sign, NN in 2nd whole sign house ($), career significator (10th house) under Leo with its dispositor (Sun) in its rulership in that house and Mercury (dispositor of the 11th house of gains) also in the 10th

Yes, mixed indications but with a favorable leaning...

thanks dr farr I already have a job now but this is a job that pays more and is more prestigious.

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

I regret for reading a wrong chart. it was due to the difference of PM and AM.
That means question was wrong, because purpose is already solved and date is for 15-8-2012. This question is not for the event which is already completed.

Last edited:

retinoid

I regret for reading a wrong chart. it was due to the difference of PM and AM.
That means question was wrong, because purpose is already solved and date is for 15-8-2012. This question is not for the event which is already completed.

What are you talking about Anoop this is an event chart for the time of the interview on wednesday.

retinoid

Okay so an update, I did NOT get the job. Perhaps using the MC lord (Mercury) would have been better. What is really odd is that I did a tarot reading for the job and it was extremely positive: 6 of wands (question), high priestess (answer), 7 of pentacles (additional info)...but didn't get it. So oh well but thankfully I do have a job.

Anachiel

Tajjik Yoga indicates, possibility is there, but delay. Because Ascendant Lord Mercury is making link with 10th house lord with help of slow moving planet Rahu But this connectivity indicates change in job may take some time.

retnoid, in light of your outcome and what anoop said, perhaps right now it IS a good thing you didn't get that job. Perhaps, whatever this job is, it is the right path or direction for you but, more time or experience (or something) needs to be gained to make it a solid thing.

retinoid

retnoid, in light of your outcome and what anoop said, perhaps right now it IS a good thing you didn't get that job. Perhaps, whatever this job is, it is the right path or direction for you but, more time or experience (or something) needs to be gained to make it a solid thing.

Well Anoop said he was looking at the wrong chart as the asc. lord is not mercury. I also don't believe there is a right path, I believe you make your path. Perhaps I could have gotten it, idk...I was surprised I didn't get it actually I thought I did rather well.

Anachiel

Well Anoop said he was looking at the wrong chart as the asc. lord is not mercury. I also don't believe there is a right path, I believe you make your path. Perhaps I could have gotten it, idk...I was surprised I didn't get it actually I thought I did rather well.

You probably did do well. But, by 'right', I don't mean the opposite of 'left' or 'wrong'. I mean simply, the right thing at the right time...or, pronoia, if you will. :) We're all rooting for you.

retinoid

You probably did do well. But, by 'right', I don't mean the opposite of 'left' or 'wrong'. I mean simply, the right thing at the right time...or, pronoia, if you will. :) We're all rooting for you.

\Thank you I am not reapplying or anything to this specific job though I will ultimately get another one eventually.