Did I pass a licensing exam?

Cypocryphy

Hope someone can help. :biggrin:

This question is unrelated to the previous question I asked last month. This is a different licensing exam, and I asked whether I passed the exam right after I took it. As you will come to see by the planetary placements, the chart is radical and fit to be judged. (Maybe not by myself, however, because of Saturn.)

As you can see, I'm signified by Virgo; therefore, Mercury is the planet governing my situation, which is suitable because I had to use my intellect to pass this exam. Unfortunately, the two malefics are in my first house. Lilly says that when Saturn is in the first house, nothing good can come to pass.

Nonetheless, if I look at the house of exams (9th), the planet governing the exam is Venus, one of the beneficents. Furthermore, Jupiter is in the same house as well, though they are not making any major aspects with each other. I am not sure if this would counteract the placements of Mars and Saturn in my first house. I certainly was worried and stressed about the exam because I had forgot about it and had a day to cram.

Mercury is in the 10th house, and has a beneficial major aspect (trine) with my co-significator, the Moon. The Moon is also exalted. Additionally, the Moon and Mercury will perfect.

I come to the conclusion that despite my lack of preparation, I will pass the exam, maybe by a slim margin.

Am I correctly analyzing this? I'm really new at this . . . .

Attachments

• Chart (1).jpg
    Chart (1).jpg
    54 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Anachiel

This must be a sidereal chart?

Saturn is in Libra and the ASC should be Libra. Also the Moon in Taurus would be void for that particular time.

Cypocryphy

This must be a sidereal chart?

Saturn is in Libra and the ASC should be Libra. Also the Moon in Taurus would be void for that particular time.

Yeah. I had my program set to Fagan-Allen, for some reason.

So if the house is Libra, and Saturn is there, then Saturn is exalted, which makes Saturn not such a disaster in the 1st house. And how is the Moon void of course? It's going to perfect with Mercury in the 10th house. Furthermore, since the Moon is in Taurus, would not that mean that regardless as to whether there is an aspect between the Moon and some other planet, it still wouldn't be analyzed as if VoC?

Lilly says "all manner of matters go hardly on when the Moon is VoC; yet sometimes she performs if VoC, if in Taurus, Cancer, Sagittarius, or Pisces."

What do you think?

Anachiel

Yes you are absolutely correct about the VoC in Taurus. Yet, this chart has a few considerations that should be...well, considered before answering the question.

What really catches my eye about this chart is not only the Saturn in the ASC but the Saturn conjoined Mars in the ASC. You may have mentioned this (I don't have the original post in front of me but, if memory serves..) but this exam may not be something you perhaps really care to pass as it may not be your primary direction you prefer to take.

The Moon VoC and about to sextile Mercury seems to indicate a positive for the passing of the test but, the real matter here may not be whether you pass this test or not but, rather whether this involves moving in the right direction or not.

Cypocryphy

Yes you are absolutely correct about the VoC in Taurus. Yet, this chart has a few considerations that should be...well, considered before answering the question.

What really catches my eye about this chart is not only the Saturn in the ASC but the Saturn conjoined Mars in the ASC.

Yeah. This was a concern of mine because it signified that I would have difficulty (among other things) interpreting my own chart. This also was an ill omen of sorts.

You may have mentioned this (I don't have the original post in front of me but, if memory serves..) but this exam may not be something you perhaps really care to pass as it may not be your primary direction you prefer to take.

This is close to the mark. It is not that I do not care to pass it or that it is an area in which I do not want to work but, rather, is an exam that I underrated or did not given much importance to. So in that sense, you could say that it is not that I really did not care to pass but was careless in my endeavor to pass it. :smile:

The Moon VoC and about to sextile Mercury seems to indicate a positive for the passing of the test but, the real matter here may not be whether you pass this test or not but, rather whether this involves moving in the right direction or not.

Awesome. I like to see such an interpretation that presages a propitious outcome. The following statements, however, are a reflection of the interpretation from the previous paragraph. I think this too is close to the mark, but it would be more appropriate if conversely applied. It is not I who would not move in that direction but the direction I am moving in is not allowing movement.

There is another post in which I asked a horary question, and none have answered as of yet. I thought maybe you could take a look at it, though if you do not care to or are without time, that is understandable and most fine. :smile: I shall post the link here.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53281

I would have paid the chart no attention for various reasons, one of which is that the ascendant is in the last degrees of its house. Nevertheless, there are other elements that seem to make the chart radical, such as Uranus in the 7th house. (The question is asking about divorce.) I am somewhat lost in the question, however. But Uranus is retrograde and none of the relevant planets are making aspects. So I came to the conclusion that divorce was thought about or will be thought about but will, in turn, be rejected. Thus, there will be no divorcing for the couple.

Again, if you care to look at it, that would be great, but if not, that's just as fine. :smile:

Thank you for your reply, and all the best
C.

P.S. I shall inform you of the outcome of the exam because I think it is very important to have outcomes for predictions. It's the only way to make marked improvements in the art of prognostication.

Anachiel

Interesting. That chart, too, has quite a few considerations. That same Saturn Mars basically in the ASC as well.

I can only think, in light of your recent comments about the test that there may be some concern as to direction or doubt about it. Certainly that would hold true for the relationship.

Certainly I do not mean to drone on about the matter or cause any concerns. Rather, perhaps beneath all these events is some sort of doubt or concern that needs to be addressed so you feel more clear or focused and can take confident action in both these areas, be that what it will.

Cypocryphy

Interesting. That chart, too, has quite a few considerations. That same Saturn Mars basically in the ASC as well.

I can only think, in light of your recent comments about the test that there may be some concern as to direction or doubt about it. Certainly that would hold true for the relationship.

Certainly I do not mean to drone on about the matter or cause any concerns. Rather, perhaps beneath all these events is some sort of doubt or concern that needs to be addressed so you feel more clear or focused and can take confident action in both these areas, be that what it will.

Yes. I think this is true. The former I believe is a result of my country's poor economy, which has caused people to hold on to their jobs as if they would never get another again in their lifetime, which might be true for some. This has stifled vertical and horizontal movement within the profession. The latter situation is certainly one that regardless of the outcome for the couple, it would not change my course in anyway. Of course, I would not have asked if I were so certain, but now I am.

Cypocryphy

The results for this licensing exam: I passed, and received a score that is good enough to allow me to work in any state in the U.S. Considering that I forgot about the exam and barely studied, I am happy with this result. :biggrin: