Where is my friend?

Bearbear

It's been almost 3 months since I heard from my friend who lives in another country. We used to message each other every day or every other day. The last time I heard from her was Jan 25. In that message she said she is very tired with her work (she works in the accounting department in hospital. She wanted to rest and won't be contacting me for a while. I thought she sounded a bit strange as she said she appreciated everything I did for her and asked me to take care. I sent her a short message on Mar 7 but it has yet been read. My friend is an introvert and I am actually worried about her well-being. I did a horary chart 2 days ago and my question was "where is my friend".
She is saturn (my 11th house)in her own 12th house and own sign, so that means she is good and alive but hiding, right? My 12th house is very cluttered, does it indicate anything? My knowledge in horary is very limited. I would appreciate it if you could share your views. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_6325.jpg
    IMG_6325.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 31

StarDust1

Bearbear

Where is my friend?
It's been almost 3 months since I heard from my friend who lives in another country. We used to message each other every day or every other day. The last time I heard from her was Jan 25. In that message she said she is very tired with her work (she works in the accounting department in hospital. She wanted to rest and won't be contacting me for a while. I thought she sounded a bit strange as she said she appreciated everything I did for her and asked me to take care. I sent her a short message on Mar 7 but it has yet been read. My friend is an introvert and I am actually worried about her well-being. I did a horary chart 2 days ago and my question was "where is my friend."

She is Saturn (my 11th house)in her own 12th house and own sign, so that means she is good and alive but hiding, right? My 12th house is very cluttered, does it indicate anything? My knowledge in horary is very limited. I would appreciate it if you could share your views. Thanks.

Venus on the Ascendant is protection of a type, but in Aries is in detriment. (Shows worry instead of an uplifted mindset or feelings). Jupiter, the greater benefic is in the 11th house of friendships is protective additionally. There is really no need to worry, Moon ruling the radix 3rd house of emotional thinking is Combust the Sun (prohibits energy connected with distress of one type or another, anxiety concerning endings. Moon rules dispositions of endings 4th house sign Cancer] has recently came in contact with Mercury, he rules thoughts & in the radix 12th (seclusion, hospitals, perhaps she is healing?), additionally rules energies about sending you communications abruptly stopped).

Sun rules the speculative 5th, (Combustion) (don't go creating scenario's or thoughts of worry about undoing incidents {12th} that are attributed to Moon Combust the Sun in the 12th house-a house of anxiety, worry). Jupiter ruling the radix 8th house has Sagittarius there, is protective, Sagittarius rules the higher mind-that's just it, Sag. rules mindful imaginings, most generally, and rules life giving elements.

Saturn is her ruler & is dignified in the sign of friends in her 12th house as you have mentioned, Saturn joys there, could mean she is in seclusion for a long while, taking a hiatus in the hospital-making good an appt. that she has made and is keeping it. Saturn has recently squared Uranus, suddenly making an obstacle to your friendship (Uranus in your 1st house, [shakes you up] rules Aquarius (friends) and is in mutual reception with Jupiter in your friends 1st house [supplies a way for Uranus energy to be subdued, able to get out of present situations of abrupt thoughts of dire meanderings], you will suddenly come to know her situation at some point) She, Saturn is justified in disposition, and is in dignity. I think your friend is doing exactly as she has told you, she is tending to business of one type or another and is in seclusion of a type. She could be secretly in hiding as she wishes, with other friends, Saturn in Aquarius rules hopes etc.

Don't think the worst, if there is anything going on she probably wishes just to keep it to herself, for privacy sake.

Does someone in the forum see circumstances that differ?

Last edited:

Bearbear

Bearbear

Venus on the Ascendant is protection of a type, but in Aries is in detriment. (Shows worry instead of an uplifted mindset or feelings). Jupiter, the greater benefic is in the 11th house of friendships is protective additionally. There is really no need to worry, Moon ruling the radix 3rd house of emotional thinking is Combust the Sun (prohibits energy connected with distress of one type or another, anxiety concerning endings. Moon rules dispositions of endings 4th house sign Cancer] has recently came in contact with Mercury, he rules thoughts & in the radix 12th (seclusion, hospitals, perhaps she is healing?), additionally rules energies about sending you communications abruptly stopped).

Sun rules the speculative 5th, (Combustion) (don't go creating scenario's or thoughts of worry about undoing incidents {12th} that are attributed to Moon Combust the Sun in the 12th house-a house of anxiety, worry). Jupiter ruling the radix 8th house has Sagittarius there, is protective, Sagittarius rules the higher mind-that's just it, Sag. rules mindful imaginings, most generally, and rules life giving elements.

Saturn is her ruler & is dignified in the sign of friends in her 12th house as you have mentioned, Saturn joys there, could mean she is in seclusion for a long while, taking a hiatus in the hospital-making good an appt. that she has made and is keeping it. Saturn has recently squared Uranus, suddenly making an obstacle to your friendship (Uranus in your 1st house, [shakes you up] rules Aquarius (friends) and is in mutual reception with Jupiter in your friends 1st house [supplies a way for Uranus energy to be subdued, able to get out of present situations of abrupt thoughts of dire meanderings], you will suddenly come to know her situation at some point) She, Saturn is justified in disposition, and is in dignity. I think your friend is doing exactly as she has told you, she is tending to business of one type or another and is in seclusion of a type. She could be secretly in hiding as she wishes, with other friends, Saturn in Aquarius rules hopes etc.

Don't think the worst, if there is anything going on she probably wishes just to keep it to herself, for privacy sake.

Does someone in the forum see circumstances that differ?
Thank you StarDust1. I really appreciated your views. hopefully I will hear from her very soon.

StarDust1

Could you give the time and date, place of the question? And would you update when you get in contact with her?

Thanks
StarDust1

waybread

I think she's gone into some kind of voluntary seclusion, such as a retreat, possibly abroad. The 4th house rules missing persons (moon rules this cusp.) The moon is in your 12th house of people who are shut-in or sequestered. The 12th is also her turned 9th house of overseas travel-- and/or contemplation.

Do you know if she's at all spiritual, and would undertake a long retreat?

Just on the surface, some people are taking social media "holidays" or otherwise trying to limit their internet use, just to get more balance in their lives. Both the moon and Venus (your significator) are combust the sun, so maybe she's just feeling "burned out" and needing time to cocoon for a while.

Bearbear

I think she's gone into some kind of voluntary seclusion, such as a retreat, possibly abroad. The 4th house rules missing persons (moon rules this cusp.) The moon is in your 12th house of people who are shut-in or sequestered. The 12th is also her turned 9th house of overseas travel-- and/or contemplation.

Do you know if she's at all spiritual, and would undertake a long retreat?

Just on the surface, some people are taking social media "holidays" or otherwise trying to limit their internet use, just to get more balance in their lives. Both the moon and Venus (your significator) are combust the sun, so maybe she's just feeling "burned out" and needing time to cocoon for a while.

Thanks for sharing your views. I think she is still in her country as it's very difficult to travel now. she said she's tired as her work is very busy. I tend to agree that she is probably taking time to cocoon. She isn't on Facebook/ instagram so I can't get any update on her except directly from her. She is not spiritual and doesn't have any religion. (she isn't into astrology) Actually, before her last message, I felt that she's not very happy and not as cheerful as she used to be. Maybe something was bothering her . Anyway,I will wait for her to contact me. Hopefully this year. The good thing is that she is still alive. :)

Last edited:

Bearbear

Could you give the time and date, place of the question? And would you update when you get in contact with her?

Thanks
StarDust1

Hey stardust1, I pm you the information of the questions.
Yes, I will definitely update when she gets in touch with me. Thanks