Hello! New Here! Can you help interpret my chart?

katesmile35

Hello! New Here! Can someone be kind enough and read my chart? I am a beginner trying to learn anything and everything about astrology. If you have any guidance and interpretation of this chart, I'll be forever grateful.

Attachments

• Katerina Chart.png
    Katerina Chart.png
    41.8 KB · Views: 31

rosegarden

Hi,
I’m not very educated in astrology, but i can tell how i feel about your chart based on my current knowledge...

You have sun in scorpio, moon in gemini and ascendant in sagittarius.
You’re probably very empathic since scorpio is a water sign, also you have
probably very analytical and smart mind, since your moon is in gemini. :)
Even your south node is in gemini so gemini as a sign is very familiar to you, and you probably relate to it as a sign a lot, even though your sun sign is in scorpio. :)

That’s all i can say right now, of course i could be wrong, but that’s something i personally see from your birth chart. I hope it helped. Have fun learning astrology ! :)

waybread

Welcome to the forum.

With sun conjunct Pluto in Scorpio, you are probably very intense. You may feel things very deeply but don't want others to know about it. Other people probably think you are personally powerful, whether you feel that way about yourself or not. People with sun trine Mars generally have a lot of energy.

Your chart has a formation called a "kite." Mercury, at the tip of the kite, and your moon in Gemini at the tail, suggest your need to accumulate and transmit a lot of information. With Mercury retrograde, however, your mind likes to turn pieces of disparate information over and over until you find the key that makes them fit together.

With Venus on your ascendant you are probably very attractive to other people. But not in a conventional way, with Uranus and Neptune in your first house.

What do you most want to know about your horoscope and/or life?

katesmile35

Welcome to the forum.

With sun conjunct Pluto in Scorpio, you are probably very intense. You may feel things very deeply but don't want others to know about it. Other people probably think you are personally powerful, whether you feel that way about yourself or not. People with sun trine Mars generally have a lot of energy.

Your chart has a formation called a "kite." Mercury, at the tip of the kite, and your moon in Gemini at the tail, suggest your need to accumulate and transmit a lot of information. With Mercury retrograde, however, your mind likes to turn pieces of disparate information over and over until you find the key that makes them fit together.

With Venus on your ascendant you are probably very attractive to other people. But not in a conventional way, with Uranus and Neptune in your first house.

What do you most want to know about your horoscope and/or life?

Hello! Thank you so much for your reply, it was very informative! I am very new to this topic so I'd like to know as much as possible. I guess my main thing is, I consider myself a very strong person. However, I do find myself very (too) emotional, overthinker and people pleaser. Is that somehow represented in my chart? Are these "features" manageable?

katesmile35

Hi,
I’m not very educated in astrology, but i can tell how i feel about your chart based on my current knowledge...

You have sun in scorpio, moon in gemini and ascendant in sagittarius.
You’re probably very empathic since scorpio is a water sign, also you have
probably very analytical and smart mind, since your moon is in gemini. :)
Even your south node is in gemini so gemini as a sign is very familiar to you, and you probably relate to it as a sign a lot, even though your sun sign is in scorpio. :)

That’s all i can say right now, of course i could be wrong, but that’s something i personally see from your birth chart. I hope it helped. Have fun learning astrology ! :)

Hello! Thank you for your reply :) I definitely agree with all your interpretations! I am "too empathetic" and I think that's one of the things I want to focus on in respect of my natal chart. This quality is like my biggest downfall. Do you know if this is manageable?

JUPITERASC

Hello! New Here! Can someone be kind enough and read my chart? I am a beginner trying to learn anything and everything about astrology. If you have any guidance and interpretation of this chart, I'll be forever grateful.
A few beginners tips on delineation for you :smile:

A PLANET
acts

A HOUSE
shows the area of life
in which a planet acts
as well as
how strongly a planet can act

houses-labeled.gif

and
the
quality of the planet's expression
is influenced by

the SIGN location of the PLANET

waybread

Katesmile35, my answer may surprise you.

I think you have a lot of personal power, with your sun-Pluto conjunction trine Mars and sextile Uranus-Neptune.

At some point, this scared you or the people around you, who gave you a lot of push-back. After all, most societies do not encourage girls to be powerful people. Asserting yourself as a child was not OK with other people, so you learned to behave in ways they found socially acceptable.

Then the two placements in your horoscope that bought into the idea that you should not express a lot of personal power are Neptune in the first house and Saturn square sun.

(I have Neptune in the first house as well, incidentally.)

Neptune is a planet of illusion and disillusionment, missing the reality in between. The first house symbolizes one's body and outward personality. When these get "dissolved" by the old sea god Neptune, we do not have a clear sense of who we are in relation to other people. We tend to mirror back what we think they expect of us.

Saturn square sun is a recipe for low self-esteem. Saturn can show where and how we feel not quite good enough. In a stressful aspect to the sun, it is one's sense of identity or self that can feel inadequate. When this happens, it is easy to look to other people for validation, because it is hard to self-validate.

So does it make sense that these two different modalities could make for an inherently powerful person, taught to hide her power and to please other people instead?

Is it time to let out that powerful katesmile35?

rosegarden

Hello! Thank you for your reply :) I definitely agree with all your interpretations! I am "too empathetic" and I think that's one of the things I want to focus on in respect of my natal chart. This quality is like my biggest downfall. Do you know if this is manageable?

Don’t ever think empathy is a weakness, it is a real strength ! <3
If you don’t feel like an ”empowered empath” but like an empath who people walk over, just maybe try drawing some boundaries and also remember to take care of yourself as well. It is very important ! : )

Scorpio is a water sign and all water signs possess biggest amount of empath/receptive energy. But it is a good thing, as long as it doesn’t become too overwhelming