Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology

Other Astrology Here, you can discuss anything else astrological that doesn't belong in the other boards. Includes medical astrology, mundane astrology, parts, sports astrology, research and development, degree symbols, fixed stars, asteroids, symbols systems, karma, and Aquarian astrology.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #626  
Unread 04-04-2020, 06:50 AM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 16,275
Re: Human existence: the gender of God

Quote:
Originally Posted by petosiris View Post
You are using the loaded antisemitic label at me so frequently for perfectly innocuous statements that it is a parody at this point. All of this while being part of a group that curses Christians do be destroyed in a moment and for their names to be blotted from the book of life.

''Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ and behold, the log is in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye.'' - Matthew 7:3-5
Petosiris, I think you believe in the ninth commandment, no? So please don't bear false witness against me. I belong to no group that "curses Christians to be destroyed...."

I've explained the history of this snippet of prayer to you multiple times. What part of it don't you understand?

Where do you find me personally expressing hatred of Christians?

I've explained to you multiple times that my personal beliefs often vary from orthodox forms of Judaism. What part of that do you not understand?

I've explained that a fringe group or belief does not represent the mainstream or the greater whole. I don't identify you with extreme Southern Baptist televangelists, although I could, according to your logic.

Sorry that you're having trouble with specks and logs in your eye. Hopefully when our CV-19 sheltering-in-place is over, you can see a good ophthalmologist for that.

__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we値l change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.

Last edited by waybread; 04-04-2020 at 06:54 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to waybread For This Useful Post:
Opal (04-04-2020)
  #627  
Unread 04-04-2020, 06:54 AM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 28,145
Smile Re: Human existence: the gender of God

All right. I won't spoil the fun.
Reply With Quote
  #628  
Unread 04-04-2020, 06:55 AM
petosiris petosiris is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 4,524
Re: Human existence: the gender of God

''The descendants of Israel separated themselves from all foreigners, and stood and confessed their sins and the iniquities of their fathers.'' - Neh. 9:2

You are certainly oblivious of basic biblical truths.
Reply With Quote
  #629  
Unread 04-04-2020, 06:58 AM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 16,275
Re: Human existence: the gender of God

Actually, I'm not oblivious, Petosiris. And devolving to personal insults does not make your case.

I'm still waiting for you to talk about Christian love. That's a big truth in your Bible.
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we値l change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to waybread For This Useful Post:
Opal (04-04-2020)
  #630  
Unread 04-04-2020, 07:06 AM
petosiris petosiris is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 4,524
Re: Human existence: the gender of God

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
Actually, I'm not oblivious, Petosiris. And devolving to personal insults does not make your case.

I'm still waiting for you to talk about Christian love. That's a big truth in your Bible.
Indeed it is. I am showing you your error, and you do not admit it. I freely admit I personally fail the first and second greatest commandment of my Lord, and I beg mercy from God as a sinner.

Last edited by petosiris; 04-04-2020 at 07:09 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #631  
Unread 04-04-2020, 07:08 AM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 28,145
Smile Re: Human existence: the gender of God

Quote:
Originally Posted by petosiris View Post
Indeed it is. I am showing you your error, and you do not admit it. I freely admit I personally fail the first and second commandment, and I beg mercy from God.
I'm sure She'll forgive you.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to david starling For This Useful Post:
Opal (04-04-2020), waybread (04-05-2020)
  #632  
Unread 04-04-2020, 08:21 AM
petosiris petosiris is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 4,524
Re: Human existence: the gender of God

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
I'm sure She'll forgive you.
I hope so, since it is his begotten wisdom that will judge us.
Reply With Quote
  #633  
Unread 04-04-2020, 09:02 AM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 28,145
Smile Re: Human existence: the gender of God

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapAquaPis View Post
Alyssa Trahan Sharpe made a video with her fascination in astrology, religion, sociology and the meaning of life, and the concept of gender or sex is real. The video has two parts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veOM...em-subs_digest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCWr...ature=youtu.be

In astrology, the four elements are divided into two halves: the masculine (fire and air) and the feminine (earth and water). I also believe in the concept of two personalities both men and women can be: alphas and betas. It's kinda stereotypical, but there's a grain of truth: men want to rule, but alphas want to lead. And women want to be taken care of, but betas don't seem to want to lead. And the element air are males with a somewhat feminine (or beta) side, and water are females with a somewhat masculine (or alpha) side. It can explain why Aquarius, Gemini and Libra men are this way, while Scorpio, Pisces and Cancer women are that way. From an Aquarius sun/moon and Cancer ascendant who's a straight genderfluid beta biomale.
God is genderfluid! A never-ending cycle of Him/Her/It!!!
Reply With Quote
  #634  
Unread 04-04-2020, 02:05 PM
Opal's Avatar
Opal Opal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 2,442
Re: Human existence: the gender of God

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
God is genderfluid! A never-ending cycle of Him/Her/It!!!
In my learning of astrology, and in being female, I have noticed how, some are disappointed, or phobic of having feminine in their charts.

We are all a balance of imbalanced energy. Positive and Negative, affected by the positive and negative of the transits touching our natal charts.

Feminine and Masculine.

God is Genderfluid.

The embodiment of both, accepting of all.

God is energy.

Be aware of the energy you emit.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Opal For This Useful Post:
waybread (04-05-2020)
  #635  
Unread 04-05-2020, 12:30 AM
leomoon's Avatar
leomoon leomoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 2,775
Re: Human existence: the gender of God

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
What about God hardening the pharaoh's heart in the 10 plagues of Exodus? Granted, the pharaoh was perfectly nasty in his treatment of his Jewish slaves, but he mostly serves as a foil against which God's authority can be registered. God Himself "hardens" the pharaoh's heart in Exodus 7:3. In 7:4, God says that the pharaoh will not listen to Him. (Also Exodus 9:12, 10:20. 10:27.)

When God determined to harden the pharaoh's heart, what choice did the pharaoh he have?

Last I heard, there has never been one iota of proof, scientific, biological or otherwise, that the Exodus ever occurred in Egypt, nor that a Pharaoh, drowned in the Reed (Red) Sea (Sea of Reeds) nor his army. i.e. ain't never happened The REAL question is, how much more was simply made up? Lets start with Jehovah.





Do you know this otherwise? IF so, I'd love to see the proof, so I can beat my husband over the head with it, (just j/k about the head part) He always maintained this, but I use to argue that point until I researched on my own and found Jewish scholars admitting its true, that it was likely a sort of Hollywood "creative invention".

Last edited by leomoon; 04-05-2020 at 12:53 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #636  
Unread 04-05-2020, 12:33 AM
leomoon's Avatar
leomoon leomoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 2,775
Re: Human existence: the gender of God

So far, I haven't been able to open Haaretz unless I try another way, as my computer has too many ads etc blocked automatically,and no matter what I try I can't get some of the links to open for me
But this one may answer some of those questions?



Let me know of course:

  1. Were Jews ever really slaves in Egypt, or is Passover a ...

    https://www.haaretz.com/jewish/were-jews-ever...
    Apr 11, 2017 キ Even if we take the earliest possible date for Jewish slavery that the Bible suggests, the Jews were enslaved in Egypt a good three hundred years after the 1750 B.C. completion date of the pyramids. That is, of course, if they were ever slaves in Egypt at all.
The Pyramids were built by paid workers, and their home, in the village of Deir El Medina, - Valley of the Workers.
They were treated well, with sick leave, and the true artisans themselves, had their own tombs they could work on.... and generally speaking I don't think Egypt had a history of slave keeping, EVER. I could be wrong, but I don't think so.


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deir_el-Medina


According to Quora :
Quote:

Notes written by the builders, their housing, their tombs, the records available, the archaeology, etc.
In fact, there has never been any evidence at all that the pyramids were built by slaves, and, no evidence that the slaves left in a mass exodus, etc … except the old testament.
The physical evidence is that craftsmen and laborers built the pyramids, and while its not impossible that some of these parties also had some slaves… the evidence is that these were for all intents and purposes, public projects paid for from treasury funds, etc… and “slaves” did not leave en masse.
and:





John Bartram, Studied history and practised archaeology worldwide for 50+ years.
Answered Aug 14, 2019
Quote:
Because we know who built them - we have the archaeological and historical records - and the builders were neither slaves, nor Jewish

Last edited by leomoon; 04-05-2020 at 04:37 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #637  
Unread 04-05-2020, 12:45 AM
leomoon's Avatar
leomoon leomoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 2,775
Re: Human existence: the gender of God

For some reason, my husband can easily open the Haaretz article shown above - So I copied a quote from it for you all to see: I truly wish people would not blame Egyptians who weren't keen on owning or keeping slaves in their country.


https://www.haaretz.com/jewish/were-...gypt-1.5208519
Quote:

The reality is that there is no evidence whatsoever that the Jews were ever enslaved in Egypt. Yes, there's the story contained within the bible itself, but that's not a remotely historically admissible source. I'm talking about real proof; archeological evidence, state records and primary sources. Of these, nothing exists.
It is hard to believe that 600,000 families (which would mean about two million people) crossed the entire Sinai without leaving one shard of pottery (the archeologist's best friend) with Hebrew writing on it. It is remarkable that Egyptian records make no mention of the sudden migration of what would have been nearly a quarter of their population, nor has any evidence been found for any of the expected effects of such an exodus; such as economic downturn or labor shortages. Furthermore, there is no evidence in Israel that shows a sudden influx of people from another culture at that time. No rapid departure from traditional pottery has been seen, no record or story of a surge in population.
(* Haaretz - Israeli newspaper, article shown above link)


The only logical, realistic conclusion that I can come up with is someone made the whole thing up, which btw, many Hebrew scholars now agree with this premise.



I don't doubt either, that there are lots of things made up in Christendom too, especially regarding the Council of Nicea, and the early church fathers so revered as Saints today!


Wouldn't it be a HOOT, if some scholar deduced the date of its invention was April Fool's Day? The joke is on us.

Last edited by leomoon; 04-05-2020 at 12:55 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #638  
Unread 04-05-2020, 01:36 AM
petosiris petosiris is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 4,524
Re: Human existence: the gender of God

Leomoon, do you think that Jesus Christ was raised from the dead and appeared to his disciples?
Reply With Quote
  #639  
Unread 04-05-2020, 02:29 AM
leomoon's Avatar
leomoon leomoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 2,775
Re: Human existence: the gender of God

Quote:
Originally Posted by petosiris View Post
Leomoon, do you think that Jesus Christ was raised from the dead and appeared to his disciples?

To be honest, yes. However, I'm open to other opinions about that as well. Most Gnostics did not adhere to, speak of or perhaps even believe in the resurrection of the body of Jesus. Perhaps some did, I'd have to double check my Gnostics info.



But then again, I believe in UFOs because I saw one coming down my street over the mountain along with about 100,000 other people that night. "The Phoenix Lights" March 1997. So I'm very open as to how people can be here one minute and gone the next as in "forever" from view. I had no problem believing that happened to Elijah too, when the fiery chariot lifted him and off they went. As we were driving down the dusty Jordan road, down to the Dead Sea resort, we passed a tower in the distance, and the tour guide Jamal, said in broken English, "Over there, Elijah, he went to heaven". Oh, okay. Cool! I think I video taped it but will need to look., as mostly photos but some video tape too.


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Lights


Here is a bunch of people in my area, who gave their testimony to MUFON. I never did, nor did my husband ...but we talked to some of them later on.

The time of our sighting is easy to recall, because my husband would NOT walk out the door to take the pickup truck with trash in it to the condos dumpster that night with me, until Seinfeld was over. It was over at precisely, 8:30 PM when we walked out the door, got into the truck, drove to the 1st stop sign, and here it came, over the mountain within walking distance. It was a beautiful bright night, and to the west of us you could easily see Comet

Eyewitnesses:

http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc1509.htm



For anyone interested in the Astrology of it, this chart was erected years later, dated 2012, because I put asteroids in it for our names to see how we corresponded vibrationaly with the sighting. I hadn't considered named asteroids before.




Last edited by leomoon; 04-05-2020 at 04:35 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #640  
Unread 04-05-2020, 02:51 AM
leomoon's Avatar
leomoon leomoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 2,775
Re: Human existence: the gender of God

One of the wierdest things happened, only 3 days later - Whoever is old enough here, may recall this awful event. On March 21st, when the Hale-Bopp comet was very beautifully visible over California and Arizona, likely most of the west; this cult and their leader, all committed suicide. They called themselves, "The Heaven's Gate"...


The weird thing for me anyway, is not the suicide, because cults do this, as in the Jim Jones cult. But they were all carefully dressed, carefully laying on their well made individual beds, waiting for the UFO they claimed was going to come and pick them up, as per their leader.


I don't think I'll EVER got over this! Considering the massive event (largest in history meaning more witnesses over at least the entire State of Arizona), on March 17th, 4 days earlier.



Quote:
The Heaven's Gate cult left video manifestos explaining that disciples were "exiting their human vessels" and beaming up to an extraterrestrial-piloted spaceship zipping along in the blue ion tale of the comet Hale-Bopp, a bright light in the night sky for more than a year.


Pages from the Heavens Gate website, which remains online.


******note the Freudian slip? Tail of the comet, they typed, "tale".

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...icle-1.3008847
Reply With Quote
  #641  
Unread 04-05-2020, 03:44 AM
petosiris petosiris is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 4,524
Re: Human existence: the gender of God

Quote:
Originally Posted by leomoon View Post
To be honest, yes. However, I'm open to other opinions about that as well. Most Gnostics did not adhere to, speak of or perhaps even believe in the resurrection of the body of Jesus. Perhaps some did, I'd have to double check my Gnostics info.
Why don't you apply your historical skepticism to the obvious falsehoods of Gnostic docetism or Edgar Cayce?
Reply With Quote
  #642  
Unread 04-05-2020, 04:31 AM
leomoon's Avatar
leomoon leomoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 2,775
Re: Human existence: the gender of God

Some things just resonate as true with people, while others seem so preposterous as to warrant serious investigation,.. My Jupiter in Scorpio, tends to go deeply into what interests me. Religions interest me, as does the subject matter I mention here. Ironic, that I watched the Charlton Heston version of Ten Commandments tonight on TV after having posted this. Synchronicity, much like the cult Heaven's Gate!


The term synchronicity (syn = with, chronos = time) was chosen by the psychotherapist Jung to describe the simultaneous occurrence of events (or coincidences) which apparently have no clear cause, but are deeply meaningful. Some would say that coincidences are random, but if we look carefully into our lives, we realize it is not so.



Jupiter ruler of my 9th house trine the ASC, sextile Mars & my Sun.

Last edited by leomoon; 04-05-2020 at 04:39 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #643  
Unread 04-05-2020, 05:53 AM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 16,275
Re: Human existence: the gender of God

Quote:
Originally Posted by petosiris View Post
Indeed it is. I am showing you your error, and you do not admit it. I freely admit I personally fail the first and second greatest commandment of my Lord, and I beg mercy from God as a sinner.
What error are you trying to show me?

Why not try being nice to people?

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. (Masochists need not apply.)

(She mumbles something about Christian love.)
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we値l change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Reply With Quote
  #644  
Unread 04-05-2020, 06:05 AM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 28,145
Smile Re: Human existence: the gender of God

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
What error are you trying to show me?

Why not try being nice to people?

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. (Masochists need not apply.)

(She mumbles something about Christian love.)
Your error [IMO] is that you're assuming that he actually believes what he says he believes. He's a catalytic thinker and an excellent debater--picks a point of view and defends it, the more controversial the better.
Reply With Quote
  #645  
Unread 04-05-2020, 06:09 AM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 28,145
Smile Re: Human existence: the gender of God

Pretty interesting debate, incidentally.
Reply With Quote
  #646  
Unread 04-05-2020, 06:18 AM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 16,275
Re: Human existence: the gender of God

Leomoon, you are aware of the serious knock-down drag-'em-out debates over biblical archaeology. (Played out in the pages of Biblical Archaeology.) A big project of believing Christians and Jews. In which believing Christians and Jews have used archaeological findings to bolster their claims that the Bible is a true history. On the opposite side are Palestinian Arab supporters. who claim that the archaeological evidence simply doesn't support an Exodus of Jews from Egypt or the entrance into the land of Israel as a one-time event.

This is why I think a literary approach to the Bible has much to recommend it. We can find profound meaning in the Bible without expecting it to be factually correct.

Passover is coming up this week. During the seder, participants retell the story of Exodus. One of its big messages (which wouldn't always have been literally correct) is that once the Jews were enslaved, but now are free men and women.

Back when I practiced Judaism, probably in the early 1980s, my ex husband and I put on a big seder for something like 20 people. When we learned that two former Russian refuseniks (the elderly synagogue janitor and his wife) had not been invited to a seder, of course we invited them to ours.

In the 1960s through the early 80s it was very difficult for Jews to leave the USSR, even though they faced serious discrimination. Their freedom of religion was curtailed. Their exit visa requests were often denied, hence the name Refusenik. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refusenik

We learned during the seder that it was the first one this elderly couple had ever attended. It just hit me forcefully that the allegory of slavery to freedom is still a powerful one for out time, or any time. It was for this couple.

Exodus has also been a powerful theme in African American culture,as the journey from slavery to freedom. You know the spiritual "Go down Moses."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3OjHIhLCDs
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we値l change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.

Last edited by waybread; 04-05-2020 at 06:23 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #647  
Unread 04-05-2020, 06:20 AM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 16,275
Re: Human existence: the gender of God

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Your error [IMO] is that you're assuming that he actually believes what he says he believes. He's a catalytic thinker and an excellent debater--picks a point of view and defends it, the more controversial the better.
I don't think it's that, David. Apparently Petosiris believes I will burn in hell fire. And you, too, probably.
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we値l change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Reply With Quote
  #648  
Unread 04-05-2020, 06:24 AM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 28,145
Smile Re: Human existence: the gender of God

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
I don't think it's that, David. Apparently Petosiris believes I will burn in hell fire. And you, too, probably.
The only ones who will burn in hell fire are those who believe that hell fire actually exists.
Reply With Quote
  #649  
Unread 04-05-2020, 07:06 AM
petosiris petosiris is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 4,524
Re: Human existence: the gender of God

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
Leomoon, you are aware of the serious knock-down drag-'em-out debates over biblical archaeology. (Played out in the pages of Biblical Archaeology.) A big project of believing Christians and Jews. In which believing Christians and Jews have used archaeological findings to bolster their claims that the Bible is a true history. On the opposite side are Palestinian Arab supporters. who claim that the archaeological evidence simply doesn't support an Exodus of Jews from Egypt or the entrance into the land of Israel as a one-time event.

This is why I think a literary approach to the Bible has much to recommend it. We can find profound meaning in the Bible without expecting it to be factually correct.

Passover is coming up this week. During the seder, participants retell the story of Exodus. One of its big messages (which wouldn't always have been literally correct) is that once the Jews were enslaved, but now are free men and women.

Back when I practiced Judaism, probably in the early 1980s, my ex husband and I put on a big seder for something like 20 people. When we learned that two former Russian refuseniks (the elderly synagogue janitor and his wife) had not been invited to a seder, of course we invited them to ours.

In the 1960s through the early 80s it was very difficult for Jews to leave the USSR, even though they faced serious discrimination. Their freedom of religion was curtailed. Their exit visa requests were often denied, hence the name Refusenik. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refusenik

We learned during the seder that it was the first one this elderly couple had ever attended. It just hit me forcefully that the allegory of slavery to freedom is still a powerful one for out time, or any time. It was for this couple.

Exodus has also been a powerful theme in African American culture,as the journey from slavery to freedom. You know the spiritual "Go down Moses."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3OjHIhLCDs
Waybread, Leomoon doesn't reject the plausible Exodus because of the absence of other supporting evidence (if it were so, she would have to immediately reject the demoniac's visions of Atlantis and Lemuria), but because it puts the Egyptian religion as base and inferior to the one of Moses.
Reply With Quote
  #650  
Unread 04-05-2020, 07:13 AM
petosiris petosiris is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 4,524
Re: Human existence: the gender of God

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
What error are you trying to show me?

Why not try being nice to people?

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. (Masochists need not apply.)

(She mumbles something about Christian love.)
What I give unto you, you can't yet give unto me.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
existence, gender, human

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ゥ 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.