Where to go (travel or residence)

CapAquaPis

As an Aquarian (Air signs) and from where I'm at in Bermuda Dunes CA, USA; the Gemini (east), Libra (north-northwest) and Aquarius (southwest) of my apartment on the maps of the Palm Springs area, California and the United States should be where I relocate to, but my birthplace is in Fontana CA, USA on Feb 15, 1980 at 2:20-21 pm Pacific standard time with a different map of locations.

From Fontana, CA: the 3 preferred places would be Redlands (Gemini) extends to Yucca Valley, Victorville (Libra) extends to Ridgecrest, and Chino Hills/Chino (Aquarius) down to Long Beach. On the national map, I would love to travel to Miami FL (Gemini), Seattle WA (Libra) and Honolulu HI (Aquarius).

The state of CA and USA maps are divided into 12 houses: Aries is west, Cancer is north, Libra is east and Capricorn is south. I supposed eastern US like the Mid-Atlantic in Libra, The southwest is Aquarius and northern plains Gemini. And for my state, Mono Lake-Death valley under Libra, Sacramento valley and along the 99 to Redding is Gemini and the Central coast from San Luis Obispo down to Ventura is Aquarius.

And going by the carto-astrological map of the world: Gemini has to be Alaska and Hawaii; Libra would cover most of France, the British Isles/UK and Iberia (Portugal/Spain) and Aquarius in South Korea, Japan, Taiwan and Phillippines. My birthplace and state are under Cancer, thus the ascendant sign of birth.