My love life

Hkk

Account Closed
Will I have a love life this year?

Love life has been non existent for a long time so this year will it exist?

Hkk

Account Closed
I would love to read your insights and how you get to your answers so I learn at the same time. 😊 as always I’m very grateful and appreciate your help 😊

sworm09

Will I have a love life this year?

Love life has been non existent for a long time so this year will it exist?

Unfortunately I don't think anything super meaningful is coming up this year.

Your are Mercury. Mercury is in Capricorn but is under the beams of the Sun. He is separating from Saturn, who is his domicile lord. This suggests that your love life has been particularly unfortunate and will only just now begin to improve as Mercury is leaving combustion behind.

So you're not out of the woods just yet, but the worst seems to be over. Your love life will get marginally better, but I don't see you starting any long lasting relationship this year.

Hkk

Account Closed
Unfortunately I don't think anything super meaningful is coming up this year.

Your are Mercury. Mercury is in Capricorn but is under the beams of the Sun. He is separating from Saturn, who is his domicile lord. This suggests that your love life has been particularly unfortunate and will only just now begin to improve as Mercury is leaving combustion behind.

So you're not out of the woods just yet, but the worst seems to be over. Your love life will get marginally better, but I don't see you starting any long lasting relationship this year.

Thank you. It’s good to hear this. I’m not too fussed about anything meaningful right now as i want to concentrate on me so really it’s about having a bit of company and ‘playing the field’ to work out what I really want and just meeting different types of people and generally having fun. Keeping it light and nothing to heavy. I just want the love life to at least just exist lol and what you have said sounds good enough for me. Thank you 😊 Do you think the love life be more fun than serious?

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
It would be great to see what anyone else thinks and if they see something different?

Everyone welcome 😊

Last edited: