What planet shows what we find ugly or dislike?

CapAquaPis

My Venus is in Aries conjunct Eris, Ceres and the asteroid Eros in the 10th and my Saturn is in Virgo conjunct Mars, Jupiter and Lilith in 3rd. They represent a love for powerful and established women (the midheaven in 3' Aries and IC in 3' Libra). Venus is about love and beauty, and Saturn for maturity and wisdom.

katydid

Venus represents both likes and dislikes. [Although Saturn can also show things we distrust or are repelled by. ]

A Venus example: Maybe you have Venus in Pisces in the 7th. And so one might predict you would love and appreciate compassionate partners, and lovers who are easy going and understanding and don't make heavy demands.

If that Venus was well aspected and supported by trines and sextiles then one would feel good about peaceful, open minded, 'go with the flow' partnerships.

HOWEVER, if that Venus in the 7th in Pisces was in hard aspect to malefics, then you might greatly DISLIKE flaky, flighty, inconsistent partners.

Maybe you have a Mars/Pluto in Sag in the 4th squaring your Venus. You might find it totally annoying that your partner cannot commit to anything and always throws you a curve ball--acting impulsively and disappointing you. Changing plans at the last moment, for noble reasons but disappointing nonetheless.

Or maybe you have Saturn in Gemini on the MC, squaring the Venus. And you have a lot of ambition and are excited about the business you have created.:innocent: You want to include your partner in your success but they are unreliable and are not responsible with money or clients? :pouty:

So that Venus can be descriptive of your dislikes as well as your likes. :joyful::pouty:

Blaze

Account Closed
I'd think ascendant lord, it's subsequent rulers as well as Venus and her rulers would show these things.

Ascendant/ascendant lord is the car we drive through life. Anything that impedes that ride is something we're bound to dislike, initially anyway.

Mars and Moon as well, seeing how Mars lords over aggression while Moon the habitual mind. Saturn as well, though for rejection/avoidance. Whatever we dislike aggravates the mind (Mars-Moon), thus we avoid it, reject it (Saturn lords over rejection).

Seems to me that no one planet can be blamed for everything.