VERY IMPORTANT,why has it been so hard to me find the right place ?

LadyBella

Hello ALL,

I am sorry, I don't know where to ask here, there is no subcategories for this type of question.

Ok, first, this is very important to me as it matters with my self esteem, and I am very athletic person, always working out and loving sports, I've practice certain type of a sport in my youth years but now I need to go back to this sport for some reasons but I've been struggling to find the "right" place and I ended up sad, after I have the first free class and usually I get excited since the first class but this has not happening in a few places I've tried.
So, my question is : Why has it been so hard for me to find THE place (that I feel happy in there) ? I've tried few places and nothing :sad:

I am Saturn
Sports is the 5th house - mercury

I look good in the chart (j think so), I am in my domicile and in the 11th house, house of hopes. Problem is the moon, in scorpio and soon will change sign to sagg. so there the moon still in a bad condition to find the right place for sports because it is in mercury's detriment sign, I guess it's better for me to give up and move on...enjoy other stuffs in the life, mercury is in 8th house and about to combust, no conection to Saturn, and combust, pretty bad condition... I still wonder the reason why ?

(ps: sport is martial arts)

I will thank you so much for the help !

Attachments

• sport ok.jpg
    sport ok.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 41

tikana

i think location is L4 here which is venus which is in verry KRAPPY condition
yes it sextiles saturn but doesnt offer anything possitive to strong saturn
i am suspecting that you will change the directions again since venus will eventually turn retro and square mars

LadyBella

i think location is L4 here which is venus which is in verry KRAPPY condition
yes it sextiles saturn but doesnt offer anything possitive to strong saturn
i am suspecting that you will change the directions again since venus will eventually turn retro and square mars

Tik, I don't know if you read my whole post lol....my question is not regarding the place as a house, sorry I think I asked wrongly... but the place I am saying is the school of sport.. I think it regards the 5th house, mercury....what you think ?

Osamenor

Staff member
Tik, I don't know if you read my whole post lol....my question is not regarding the place as a house, sorry I think I asked wrongly... but the place I am saying is the school of sport.. I think it regards the 5th house, mercury....what you think ?

If we take your sport to be 5th house, Mercury is in decent shape--domiciled, direct, and sextile Jupiter--but there's no aspect with your significator. The last aspect Mercury made to Saturn was a trine, which could indicate your past enjoyment of this sport. My first thought is that a good school for this sport exists, but it's not accessible to you.

What's changed since you practiced it before? Why do you no longer have access to your previous school? Did you move? Did the school close? My guess is that you've moved, since you and your sport are both in your own homes, but not reaching each other. Is that correct?

When you did this sport before, what made you excited about it?

What's missing from the classes you've tried that make you not like them?

LadyBella

If we take your sport to be 5th house, Mercury is in decent shape--domiciled, direct, and sextile Jupiter--but there's no aspect with your significator. The last aspect Mercury made to Saturn was a trine, which could indicate your past enjoyment of this sport. My first thought is that a good school for this sport exists, but it's not accessible to you.

What's changed since you practiced it before? Why do you no longer have access to your previous school? Did you move? Did the school close? My guess is that you've moved, since you and your sport are both in your own homes, but not reaching each other. Is that correct?

When you did this sport before, what made you excited about it?

What's missing from the classes you've tried that make you not like them?
I moved to other country but it has been a long time ago, anyways where I am there are bunch of schools of this sports and why i am feeling frustrated ? when i first tried in my country, i felt in love with it and i still enjoy watching, i am very into sports. It is weird the feeling, you love it, ppl say you should continue because you've done good for a first class but inside you feel not satisfied :crying:

tikana

School is 3rd house since its a club based
you arenot changing sport but location

Last edited:

rafaella

I think you have changed and what was enjoyable before may not be as enjoyable now. Perhaps seek different sports. Also different countries may approach the same artform differently, so the people, the culture will have an effect. I assume you are from a different culture ad background then the one you are living in right now?

Saturn was in sign of Sagitarius which is fiery. Saturn has changed signs into its own, cold sign. Saturn is perhaps much more mature here and at home. Recent aspect was with Venus in detriment, Venus ruling the 9th. Moon void n fall. Moon will aspect Mars after sign change, I think go for another physical activity/sports. Try something else. Mars is activity.

Also with Moon in fall and in fixed sign, are you sure the frustration and unhappiness is related to sports? To me it seems general unhappiness that has taken over you, and this might be the reason not even sports can help. Do some soul searching and figure what is that you are neglecting or are unhappy about. If there is something else that is bothering you, then you need to try fix that... However with Moon soon changing signs, your difficult emotional condition won't stay for too long. Change will come soon.