When will I get married?

craft94

And to who, I wonder...

I'm terrible with timing but Jupiter's trine to Mercury makes me think it will happen eventually :smile:

If anyone wants to know the reason why I'm so desperate to get married (which I only realized fairly recently), I'll PM you.

It's interesting to see that Jupiter's in the 2nd house because Jupiter was also int he 2nd house in that soulmate question I asked months before...similar question, not the same, but the chart has common themes. Moon here is in the 4th house conjunct the IC and I remember the 4th house was important in that question too. Interesting!
Jupiter in the 2nd - awesome, I must be marrying a rich guy

By the way, when I say "marriage" what I really mean is a de-facto marriage. I don't care about a wedding or anything like that.

Attachments

• whenwilligetmarrieddd.jpg
    whenwilligetmarrieddd.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

pharvey0829

One of the problems that I see is that jupiter is retrograde. This could signify some kind of delay or perhaps you and your partner are set to get married and he changes his mind.

besitos

mercury and jupiter will perfect a trine in 3 degrees. 3 units. Mercury is the faster planet and is in the 6th house, which is a cadent house. Mercury is in Aquarius, which is a fixed sign. According to this thread

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5508

time units for a fixed sign in a cadent house are indeterminate.

are you sure the date of the chart is correct? looks like you're posting about this today but the chart is from february?

EDITED -- realized I was thinking Mercury was in Aries because that's where it is now, but the chart has it in aquarius.

Last edited:

craft94

mercury and jupiter will perfect a trine in 3 degrees. 3 units. Mercury is the faster planet and is in the 6th house, which is a cadent house. Mercury is in Aquarius, which is a fixed sign. According to this thread

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5508

time units for a fixed sign in a cadent house are indeterminate.

are you sure the date of the chart is correct? looks like you're posting about this today but the chart is from february?

EDITED -- realized I was thinking Mercury was in Aries because that's where it is now, but the chart has it in aquarius.

Yes, I asked this question a long time ago, but I'm only posting it on the website now. Thank you for having a look at the chart!!

Indeterminate? Does that mean I'll never get married or..?

I read the post you linked me to. Just confused. Common sense would have me think "years". 3 years.

Last edited:

craft94

One of the problems that I see is that jupiter is retrograde. This could signify some kind of delay or perhaps you and your partner are set to get married and he changes his mind.

Thanks!!!

wait though, retrograde Jupiter is moving towards Mercury rather than vice versa...I would think this would be a good thing

rafaella

And to who, I wonder...

I'm terrible with timing but Jupiter's trine to Mercury makes me think it will happen eventually :smile:

If anyone wants to know the reason why I'm so desperate to get married (which I only realized fairly recently), I'll PM you.

It's interesting to see that Jupiter's in the 2nd house because Jupiter was also int he 2nd house in that soulmate question I asked months before...similar question, not the same, but the chart has common themes. Moon here is in the 4th house conjunct the IC and I remember the 4th house was important in that question too. Interesting!
Jupiter in the 2nd - awesome, I must be marrying a rich guy

By the way, when I say "marriage" what I really mean is a de-facto marriage. I don't care about a wedding or anything like that.

So you asking about a live in boyfriend then? Looks like 3 months/years. But Jupiter rx, shows the guy will be coming and going. Or your relationship is like that. Not a stable one. Perhaps one of your travels or just general relationship issue. Rx can also mean an ex returning. Mercury is cadent but has dignity. Not sure if this is marriage but it is someone you meet in 3 units....

Yeah he could be well off, his 2nd ruler Mars is so very strong (and yours is not)

craft94

When you consider the context of the question as an energy moving to you personally, you should take the subject matter of the house you are wishing for to meet up with you in the future as some conformation.

Lilly takes Jupiter (7th Pisces lord) with host Venus of Libra (natural lord of marriage) as the initiators of the 7th house actions=marriage, lords of Libra and Pisces. These two lords have to apply favorably to your host Mars of Aries as natural lord of the 1st and Mercury lord of Virgo upon your Ascendant Mercury as lord. (Does Mercury make a parallel with any of these 7th house lords?)

An aside briefly here: Would you be talking of a relationship of a live in nature as you had mentioned or the legal communion? Moon is lord of the 11th house of hopes-(with Saturn lord of Aquarius/Capricorn) wishes, the sign of Cancer being there her sign host; which she lords over. The implication is that you wish to include a dwelling as cementing a unionizing agreement, Moon moving to conjunct Saturn for that togetherness with the paramour is angularly (4th house with Sag. on the cusp=common sign/changeable/movable) coming about soon. The Moon in a changeable sign expect many emotional ups and downs in agreements to these things.

The measure of time could be 12 weeks as a commitment timing with a prior love interest as Saturn is lord of the 5th (older or prior steadfast love interest) with the Sun host lord of Leo whom naturally owns the realm of the 5th..a romantic interest forms before the 7th union comes into interplay..the legal promise.(Don't like the Sun moving to a square with Saturn, his masculine influence or identity is experiencing an obstacle=some conflict within these areas of topic..marriage..romance.)

The Moon gives rulings of dwellings and removals to a different home life-she will make a conj. with Saturn the lord of property and removals of hearth. She has meaningfulness stemming from the 4th in these matters.

About the topic of marriage-Jupiter describes an attitude which needs to be forthcoming for the commitment of unionizing can take place, he is not a fast moving planet making contact with Saturn as the last Lilly planet to be used in his acceptable powers giving mention of events and activities. Jupiter is moving away from the flowing sextile with the interest that is solid, and will meet with the 8th (changes for solvency reasons?) house Hershel (Modern=sudden removals or ties being broken, the separation aspect opposition as the force behind the energy) with Mars deposited within as main forces that play an important role in your personal makeup..resources and physical attraction.

Mars (host lord of your Asc.) moving to the aspect of separation to Jupiter (7th Pisces sign lord as well as being lord depositor of Saturn in the 4th, lord of the sign of Capricorn on the 5th, destiny of the romance?) is moving to conjunct Hershel to make the opposition to Jupiter/retrograde (agreement of moving to meet the separation with Hershel) additionally Mars is a force there (as mentioned above host Asc. lord) an eminent energy that is significant of you making a decisive call in these areas..adamant to separate unless commitment to solidify the union is brought forth under some agreement is made in these areas?

Thinking there will be some changes made in these areas (Venus in 8th of changes/transforming house) as Venus is in mutual agreement with the Sun in the future 6th/health of the romance (Sun is host lord of the romance 5th..significant of male energies also identity-pride) She (Venus) will be in exalted Pisces in his future (5th is the romantic Saturn partner) and he (Sun) will be exalted in dignity by her in agreement to make these decisions with acquiescence or admonishment by him..some compromise? As I see it money resources and physical attraction play a very important role in whether or not there will be a common law commitment or not in the coming weeks = months. But I do see 12 weeks (Moon in common sign Sag. on angle = weeks) as an increment of timing in the context of your question..as the other's have seen.

All the best
Vyri

P.S. The opposition could mean temper's flaring about these issues which could go either way in your favor, as to moving suddenly or of a sudden separation you make from masculine energies altogether!
Am additionally concerned bc I don't see Venus host of Libra (where Via Combustion legal unionizing Jupiter tenants=sign Pisces on 7th marriage coming) in a favorable movement to Mars. She will not meet up with Mars=marriage. Mercury is combust also (much talk without solid agreement being met?) Sun is moving away from the combustion but is still overshadowing your Virgo/Ascendant sign, Sun having more power over these decision of moving?

Take care:sideways:
Wishing you a solid decision in your favor...do you have a prior gent in mind? Just curious.

So because Venus and Mars aren't aspecting I'll never get married (or be in a long-term live-in committed relationship)? Not even in 12 years? Trying to understand... ?

Thank you for the in depth reading by the way.

Oh and to answer your question, no gents in mind, really.

3 months/12 weeks is perfect timing because that's exactly when I graduate

craft94

So you asking about a live in boyfriend then? Looks like 3 months/years. But Jupiter rx, shows the guy will be coming and going. Or your relationship is like that. Not a stable one. Perhaps one of your travels or just general relationship issue. Rx can also mean an ex returning. Mercury is cadent but has dignity. Not sure if this is marriage but it is someone you meet in 3 units....

Yeah he could be well off, his 2nd ruler Mars is so very strong (and yours is not)

Thanks for the in-depth reading

Vyri

Banned
Then there is a good chance you will meet up with someone soon as Mars is moving to engage Saturn lord of the 5th (slow steady energies in romance with possibly an older gent?) in a trine..easy energies indicating a yes answer..romance first though.:innocent:

All the best
Vyri

Vyri

Banned
Not to worry for the Moon makes a trine (co ruler of subject matter and you) easy energy = yes to Venus and Mars and Uranus..it will be a sudden attraction, your flashing magnetism (Mars in Aries mutual reception with Venus) giving the invite. Lots of energy with Aries on the 8th of attraction, also Mercury lord of your Ascendant is moving to sextile Saturn (5th of romance) and sextile Hershel that give additional testimony. The energy of the sextile is an opportunity to meet the unknown suitor (Hershel who is the human element) Mercury moves to sextile Mars translates the energy to Hershel (whom feels the conj. of Mars host lord of your Ascendent) yes. Then there is the mutual meeting of Mercury forming a trine with Jupiter (legal union lord of Pisces on the 7th) whom is looming in your future 2nd house in Libra. Jupiter is retro so the trine is an energy of mutual agreement or reception. Jup. doesn't flow to Saturn just yet but will (the energy I was talking about of the house elements, topic or subject matters turning about to meet you) when he turns direct.

Should you be looking for marriage or nuptial higher intentions of romance budding into marriage, as the makeup of a gent coming to you..the force is with you when Jupiter sextiles Saturn. Saturn is in the 4th so the individual could be near your house or apartment building? Someone involved from/in school activity (Jupiter scholastic activity) or new classes on the horizon?

The treasure POF is moving to join up with Venus host lord of the 7th so lots of opportunity to meet and chat up (POF in the third-mental pursuits communication along these lines) Common signs on angles = indefinite measure of time but POF making the energy movements to the cardinal cluster (Venus, Mars, Hershel) in the 7th/8th as symbols of marriage union etc..be careful not to put the cart before the horse=Venus detriment in Aries lord of the 7th marriage. The greater benefic Jup. in Marriage going direct and sextiling Saturn is in dignity in Sag. and mutual esteem of exaltation with Saturn in the exchange in Libra. Good opportunity for future energies appearing (Sag.) along lines of thought provoking (Saturn in Sag. higher thoughts) conversations about marriage.

All the best

Vyri

Last edited:

Arena

Thanks!!!

wait though, retrograde Jupiter is moving towards Mercury rather than vice versa...I would think this would be a good thing

When retro Jup is moving like that in your chart it is moving away from Mercury. Jup is moving backwards while Mercury is moving forward so they are moving apart in the positions they are in this chart.*
In this chart in particular I would say you need to look for contact between the Moon (being the matter/marriage) and Mercury and preferably Jupiter as well.

If I understand your situation correctly there is no boyfriend or partner in life yet? So there is no 7th? Therefore you need the Moon to connect the two imo, as well as a contact between the two.

As you can see, Mercury and Jupiter will trine in 3 time units and the Moon is about to sextile Mercury in 5 time units and will after that sextile Jupiter. You are about to meet someone.

Last edited:

craft94

Then there is a good chance you will meet up with someone soon as Mars is moving to engage Saturn lord of the 5th (slow steady energies in romance with possibly an older gent?) in a trine..easy energies indicating a yes answer..romance first though.:innocent:

All the best
Vyri

You know, it *could* very well be a prior gent. I don't have any expectations though.