What do I do about my hair?

Ukpoohbear

Do you visit hairdresser? My hair is long and if you cut it every few months it will look strong. Only every few months not weeks.

Ukpoohbear

Do you only get the tips cut? I'm a huge fan of Bon Jovi and love his hairstyles. Should I get my bangs cut or would that look BAD?

Yes just the tips it will be look better than if you didn't. Also if you study your hair you will see how hair looks split as it goes down. Getting it cut will stop this and have it look more like the healthy hair that has not split yet.

Ukpoohbear

I would not get bangs but when you go to hairdresser you can ask them to cut long layers and ask for long fringe in to match it. If you part your hair to the side and have a long it will then hang slightly over your eye. The long layers will make it move with your body movements. It may sound stupid for a boy but it will look better than someone who just left it

Ukpoohbear

Most definitely make it High-Farshion!! Maybe also consider a Mullet. Those things are hawt!! :joyful:

I google mullet and yes maybe on the right person. A hairdresser open up and he wanted everyone hair to be mullet, boys and girls. I would not let him touch my hair it is bright red I even colour my eyebrows to match

AppLeo

Suggestions open! I'm going to get a hair cut soon and have no idea. This is only 2 years from a military style buzz cut. One friend suggests to keep growing.

I can't believe you're asking this question on an astrology forum...

I'd say, keep it growing; it looks really cool. I'm growing my hair out too (I'm a guy).

Ukpoohbear

Sounds nasty.

On the other hand, your hair sounds amazing! Is it like this:

be69435d38472f4383296bb1f52f494c.jpg

It is a bit darker than this photo but very close