lunar and important writing project?

sawyer

hello

im occupied with a writing project .... i hope ill finish it by the end of the summer....

what is this lunar saying about it ??

thank you everyone!

Attachments

• lunar return.jpg
    lunar return.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 33

BobZemco

Did you look at it?

Mars rules the 3rd and 10th and it's in the 8th (a house of endings) conjunct Venus ruling the 4th (another house of endings) and then Saturn square Pluto conjunct 12th House Cusp (another house of endings) and co-ruling the MC.

Notice a pattern there?

sawyer

Did you look at it?

Mars rules the 3rd and 10th and it's in the 8th (a house of endings) conjunct Venus ruling the 4th (another house of endings) and then Saturn square Pluto conjunct 12th House Cusp (another house of endings) and co-ruling the MC.

Notice a pattern there?

well something is sure ending i take it!

im not so good with lunar and natal interpretations - the charts confuse me ...

i just look at the houses and where they fall in the natal ...

do you see anything else of importance ?

thank you so much for your response!

BobZemco

im not so good with lunar and natal interpretations - the charts confuse me

Look, these are nothing but transits. That's all they are.

If you're having problems with the chart layout, then set up a Return and take the Sidereal Time and the go the the Transits and do a Transit Chart using the date and Sidereal Time of the Return.

It'll be the same thing except it'll look like a Transit Chart instead of a Return Chart (and yes the format they use gives me a headache, too).

sawyer

Look, these are nothing but transits. That's all they are.

If you're having problems with the chart layout, then set up a Return and take the Sidereal Time and the go the the Transits and do a Transit Chart using the date and Sidereal Time of the Return.

It'll be the same thing except it'll look like a Transit Chart instead of a Return Chart (and yes the format they use gives me a headache, too).

thank you for the tip!