Can someone read my chart please?

swatts2k15

Hello, i've known my sign (sagittarius) but I'm just diving deeper into astrology. I was wondering if someone could interpret my birth/natal chart for me? Thanks.

https://alabe.com/cgi-bin/chart/astrobot.cgi?INPUT1=Savior+watts&INPUT2=&MONTH=11&DAY=30&YEAR=1999&HOUR=11&MINUTE=23&AMPM=PM&TOWN=Providence&COUNTRY=USA&STATE=RI&INPUT9=&Submit=Submit

waybread

Sorry, your chart didn't come up. Try again? Also, the charts at Astrodienst www.astro.com on their free charts pages are much easier to read.

A complete "blind" chart reading is a tall order, so you're more likely to get a response if you can indicate a topic or two of special interest.

swatts2k15

Sorry, your chart didn't come up. Try again? Also, the charts at Astrodienst www.astro.com on their free charts pages are much easier to read.

A complete "blind" chart reading is a tall order, so you're more likely to get a response if you can indicate a topic or two of special interest.

Sorry it didnt pop up i this link works

http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-bin/astro/page?&index=668261&lang=en

waybread

Yes, it did. Just one more quick question: is this chart based on a correct birth time? Correct houses depend upon it.

But just looking at your planets, with your sun-Pluto in Sagittarius and Mercury in Scorpio, you might be interested in philosophies or religious belief systems of considerable depth. Whether you mean to or not, you probably appear to others as having considerable personal power. Some may be attracted to this quality-- almost obsessively so; whereas others will find it somehow threatening or unsettling-- even when you're just trying to be just "one of the group." With your sun sextiling Mars and Uranus, you seem like a high-energy person, as well. But Neptune is tricky-- some days your energy may just seem to evaporate, leaving you to wonder just what your burst of enthusiasm was all about.

Your Virgo moon gives you another side to your personality-- as a perfectionist in some area of life. In this chart, it's in the first house of your outer personality and body. It may be important to you to look your best: if not now, as you get older.

waybread

OK-- well, assuming the chart software is correct, we can get into houses.

With the moon in the first house, your emotions are probably very visible to people, even when you attempt to control them. Your sun-Pluto on the IC is a good placement for doing depth psychology. Venus in Libra in the second house can confer a real appreciation for beautiful things. You might enjoy being a collector of art objects or jewelry, for example.