Double Scorpio Question

Erickaf

I am double Scorpio ...Scorpio sun and rising.
However if you have Sun on the MC it is a very powerful energy, it's radiated strongly.

capleo2scorpio

I feel so so so sorry for the OP. Sun scorpio on MC means everything you do is exposed to the world to see. You cant hide anything. Opposite to the scorpio trait.

darkangel

No. Having a Scorpio Sun and a Scorpio Moon, or a Scorpio Sun and a Scorpio rising, would make you a double Scorpio. :)

Thanks Celestia. But what is the difference of Double Scorpio and Pluto Dominant people? I have Pluto in the 10th, Sun in Scorpio 10th, Scorpio MC and Pluto aspecting my Sun (conjunct), Moon (Virgo 7th H, Square) and MC (Conjunct). It also aspects the ruler of my Rising, Uranus (sextile). Thanks

Last edited:

Celestia

Thanks Celestia. But what is the difference of Double Scorpio and Pluto Dominant people? I have Pluto in the 10th, Sun in Scorpio 10th, Scorpio MC and Pluto aspecting my Sun, Moon and MC. Thanks

Hi again, Darkangel. Well, take a double Scorpio: this person could have Sun and Moon in this sign but maybe not so much going on with Pluto and Scorpio themes anywhere else in the Chart... The Scorpio traits would be pronounced, but the person wouldn't necessarily be classified as a "Plutonian" without any major Pluto aspect, or 8th House placements, or stuff going on with the 8th House ruler(s), etc. etc. On the other hand somebody might not be a Scorpio and then having Pluto aspecting the majority of the Chart, or in an angular position, significant 8th House placements, a 8th House stellium, 8th House rulers in a prominent position, etc., the Plutonian energy and Plutonian themes in the life of this individual would take center stage.
So in your case, I think a Sun/Pluto conjuntion in an angular House, Scorpio Midheaven and a further contact between Pluto and Moon would classify you as fairly Plutonian even though there's no textbook definition for this. Do you happen to have Planets in the 8th House? What is your 8th House ruler doing in your Chart?

darkangel

Hi again, Darkangel. Well, take a double Scorpio: this person could have Sun and Moon in this sign but maybe not so much going on with Pluto and Scorpio themes anywhere else in the Chart... The Scorpio traits would be pronounced, but the person wouldn't necessarily be classified as a "Plutonian" without any major Pluto aspect, or 8th House placements, or stuff going on with the 8th House ruler(s), etc. etc. On the other hand somebody might not be a Scorpio and then having Pluto aspecting the majority of the Chart, or in an angular position, significant 8th House placements, a 8th House stellium, 8th House rulers in a prominent position, etc., the Plutonian energy and Plutonian themes in the life of this individual would take center stage.
So in your case, I think a Sun/Pluto conjuntion in an angular House, Scorpio Midheaven and a further contact between Pluto and Moon would classify you as fairly Plutonian even though there's no textbook definition for this. Do you happen to have Planets in the 8th House? What is your 8th House ruler doing in your Chart?

Thank you for enlightening me Celestia. I don't have any 8th H planets. Virgo is my 8H which happens to be the sign of my Moon (7th H).

Last edited: